Welcome to Gaia! ::

Wolves Of The Wind

Back to Guilds

Sandbox Style Wolf roleplaying. 

Tags: Wolves, Wolf, Roleplay, Family, Wind 

Reply </~~~~~~~~~~Old/Removed posts~~~~~~~~~~>
The Flower Meadow Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 ... 44 45 46 47 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Free_E-3_Spirit

PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2009 2:44 pm
Lindsey looked at Raven and closed her eyes as a breeze danced around Raven. She shook her head and started walking in the direction the wind came from.
Hunter-James awoke and looked around the area and whimpered when he didn't see Raven.
Ka leaned his nose against Niera's head and put his paw on Hunter-James' head.
Meena attempting to sleep.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2009 4:30 pm
Raven thought about Neira's words and kept them in mind but when he saw Lindsey walk toward the pack he wanted to stop her but if it ment her coming to the pack with him telling, then it might work out. Raven stood up and followed Lindsey.  

Xx-Archangelz-xX

Free_E-3_Spirit

PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2009 7:17 pm
Hunter_James whined louder. Ka looked at him and noticed the pup was bleeding out his nose.
Lindsey walked toward the pack and limped her way right to Hunter-James.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2009 6:42 am
Raven rushed to Hunter-James, but was he supposed to do? He thought of Dantara and how she raised him, no that was the wrong way. Raven paniced.  

Xx-Archangelz-xX

Free_E-3_Spirit

PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2009 3:42 pm
Lindsey sent thoughts into Raven's mind. "Nuzzle him" She smiled and looked at the young pup and saw the bleeding in his nose. She trotted towards a dandelion plant and plucked it with her teeth and went to Hunter-James and stuck her nose in front of his face chewed the 'flower' and with his thoughts told Hunter-James to open his mouth he did and she spit the goo into his mouth. Hunter-James swallowed adn nearly gagged.
Meena watched Lindsey and growled slightly.
Lindsey backed off and layed down away from the others as to mot upset Meena further.
Demitri wrapped his tail around Sarafina's  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2009 4:49 pm
"Relaxe, I will protect you," Raven whispered to Lindsey when Meena growled at her. Raven laid down and gently nuzzled Hunter-James, "I am here."

Sarafina smiled and rubbed her self against him.  

Xx-Archangelz-xX

Free_E-3_Spirit

PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2009 5:28 pm
Hunter-James yipped happily and rubbed his head on Raven's face.
Lindsey nodded to Raven and smiled at Meena sending to her "Easy"
Demitri sniffed the air and smelt Lindsey and growled.
Meena calmed.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2009 6:24 pm
Eiwen rested a paw on Meena's back and peered over her at the new wolf. He simply watched Lindsey though, seeing what she did.

Neira's ears went back when the elderly she=wolf gave Hunte-James the medicine. "What will that do?" She whined at the pup, but uncurled slightly so that Raven would have room to be with his son. Her milky, azure gaze followed Lindsey's hazy, old aura as she layed back down, and she sort of agreed with Meena's growl. "I've heard of strange plants poisoning wolves before, so how will this herb help him, will it heal the wounds?"

She was a bit skeptic but couldn't read any from the wolf that would hint at foulplay. She sighed as Ka rested against her and triedto untense but couldn't fully, still feeling that prickly sense of unease up her spine. She shiften her attention to her brother momentarily as a thought crossed him thtat was exactly what she'd been about to say.

"Are there any herbs that can heal their wounds as well?" He gestured with a tilt of his head at Meena and Ka. He already considered changing but after Sarafna's last reaction to his other nature, that wasn't such a good idea and would just force them to choose sides again. His ears drooped at the thought but he recomposed himself.

[[ I know it was long overdue, but I did at last get the sktch done if not colored yet that I promissed of Meena and Eiwen. I'm also almost done with a sketch to commemorate Demitri and Sarafina as a happy couple! heart ]]

User Image

Loup de la Soleil
Vice Captain

Free_E-3_Spirit

PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2009 8:07 pm
((YAYZ!!!!! ^.^ so cute I lovez it. You are like awesome at drawing I wish I could draw you did Meena Proud ^.^ lol))

Hunter-James licked his chops and licked Raven's snout.

Lindsey looked at Neira and said "Dandelion will help with any infection that may sread through out his body I can get Dandelion for Meena I believe and your Mate as well" She nodded at Ka. She stood with great effort and padded off to find more of that yellow 'flower'. She brought it back and chewed one flower and thought to Ka to open up he did. When she got to Meena She put up more of a fight so Lindsey spit the goo on the ground in front of Meena and padded off again to find clover, which would help clot Ka's wound which was still oozeing.

Meena looked at the goop and sniffed it licking it and she wrinckled her face but ate it anyway.

Demitri padded towards the group and layed down next to his brother who was closer to his mother but away enough as to not upset Eiwen sence he seemed kinda tense.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2009 1:52 pm
---(( That's awesome! Wish I could draw as smooth as you! Can't wait, F.Y.I, not that i really care at all or that you NEED to change it but Sarafina has wings. You don't need to add them it's just for you to know! 8D))---

Raven smiled and chuckled at the young one. "Glad to see your ok Hunter-James," Raven said in his deep canyon voice.

Sarafina smiled but she knew the new wolf, Lindsey she belived that is what Raven called her, was and might cause trouble. Sarafina was calm but she watched the wolf with her golden honey colored eyes stern and unforgiving of she made one wrong move. Sarafina came over to Hunter-James, the little pup made her smile wide. Sarafina loved pups and I mean loved pups, they were always happy and playful around everyone. Little bundles of fun! As Sarafina some times thought them as, she was still a pup at heart, Sarafina was always up for a good run through the forest.  

Xx-Archangelz-xX

Loup de la Soleil
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2009 6:21 pm
[[ Lol, sorry for misunderstanding but that's the pic for Meena and Eiwen I drew a while ago. I've got a different sketch and I did remember Sarafina's wings, I just haven't had time to post it yet, gimme another day or two. 3nodding ]]

Neira simply bobbed her head in a nod that showed she understood. "I shall keep that in mind, thank you." She nudged Ka so that he'd swallow what she was sure would be quite an unfavorable taste judging already from the bitter smell the flower gave off.

She read that the she-wolf was going to look for clover and quickly thought of Hunter-James who already was seemingly comforted greatly by his father's presence. She stood slowly as not to jostle him and nodded at Raven, "stay with him, your presence is a far great healing agent than I can provide." She shook herself and trotted after the elderly she-wolf to help her. Not entirely sure how much of a help she'd be since she could likely only go by scent. However, clover gave off that sweet honey scent when it was in bloom and it gave her some hope of providing her help.

Eiwen noticed the stiffness with which the old wolf moved and his eyes scrutinized her as she approached but said nothing quite yet. His head tilted to the side as he observed her as she walked unsteadily off and his sister followed. "Heh, the blind leading the blind. Oops." His ears shot back to press againt his head and decided that was really an unecessary phrase. "Pardon...." He stared at a tuft of grass in front of him, ashamed.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2009 6:53 pm
Lindsey chuckled. She looked around and stuck her nose to the ground not finding anything she headed the other way. She found one plant and thought to Niera. "Looks like you know what the smell is see if you can find two more plants. She padded back to the group and found a rock pushing it with her nose and dropped it with the clover on the top. She crushed the Clover found a leaf and pushed the chunky powder onto the leaf and drooled. She lifted the leaf and walked slowly to Ka's side. She changed just as slowly as she walked up to him. With her hands she mixed the two into a paste and shakily but surely placed the paste on his wound rubbing it in.

Ka yelped and snapped at her.

Lindsey sent "Calm" into his mind and he did but very slowly he became tense as the pain raised.  

Free_E-3_Spirit

Loup de la Soleil
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2009 9:16 pm
Neira did so dilligently, and plucked at least two more plants gingerly with her teeth and trotted back in the direction she'd heard Lindsey heading. She suddenly stopped and remembered something she'd learned once in passing. Of the few herbs she did know of one that functioned as a local anesthetic. She rooted around for the plants but unfortunately had only remembered what they looked like. "Urgh!" She accidentally bumped a thistle with her nose and got pricked. She backed up a few steps, pawing at her nose to rid herself of the tiny spines, to little avail. She yelped softly and sat down.

Eiwen looked up and noticed that Neira had stopped following Lindsey and dropped the clovers she'd been holding, she was pawing at her nose and looked generally helpess. His ears came forward again as he listened and stood up. He cast a glance that told Meena he'd be right back and trotted up to his sister. "Not your strong suit, seeing huh?" This time he really wasn't teasing. He picked up the hebs and brought them back to Lindsey before returning to his sister's side.

"Okay, what were you looking for?" He nudged her side and then noticed how she was still greatly hindered by the tiny thistle spines. "Youch. Here, hold still..." She flinched when he touched her but let him carefully pull a few of the prickles out with his teeth.

"There's a flower that should be about this tall..." she held up a paw about 4 inches from the ground. "It has a yellow flower with a red top, sort of round-shaped. It'll help to numb their wounds." She gestured back at Ka who was wincing from the stinging disinfectant of the herb and Meena who just looked generally miserable.

"M'kay." He trotted around the field for a few minutes without much luck and then found a patch of sunny ground where a few types of red and yellow flowers were blooming and located what he thought might be it. Plucking the whole plant, he brought it back to where his sister still sat, not sure what of the plant they actually needed.

She sniffed it and bit off a leaf, her lips and gums starting to tingle and feel a little numb, she knew they'd found it. "Uhm, yup." She managed with her partially numbed lips. She laughed a bit at the way she sounded and pulled away more than half of the plant. "Use the leaves as a paste, or just have her chew on it." She knew he'd take it back to Meena. She herself trotted back to where she could still make out the cluster of auras, but was largely led there by Ka's bright glow. She approached and dropped her find on Lindsey's lap. "The leaves of this plant can be used as a paste for a local anesthetic."

[[ Brazil Cress, aparently possible to find in Oregon and such places, so likely enough to find, called the Toothache Plant commonly. ]]

PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2009 12:37 pm
---((Oh it's ok you don't have to draw wings I thought you didn't know, I told you so you would know in the future))---

Raven nodded as she trotted away and curled around the little pup. He kept the pup in his fur but the battle sars might cause a slight irration to Hunter-James. He smiled at him.

Sarafina watched Raven and smiled at him, she didn't want to make any wrong moves around this male. Eiwen was her leader and thats who she would listen to, not this wolf. But she rather have friends then enemys. Raven seemed to cool down when Lindsey came and Hunter-James had called him 'father'. They had a few akward moment of silence but Sarafina decied to break the silence. "So Raven have you ever been a father?" She knew these were very personal questions but it fit the situation that they were in.

"No, I do some times find this troubleing. And Sarafina I don't plan to get close to you or even become a friend. I may have resisted from attacking before but there are no promises that I won't later," Raven said darkly.

"But would you really do it in front of your son?" Sarafina asked. She was determented to get some thing out of Raven even if it took days.

"No, I did what i thought was right and-" Raven was interuppted by Sarafina.

"Do you think that attacking me would be right?" Sarafina asked this time a little more serious.

Raven's ears fell back. "You don't know much do you?"

"No but what i do know is that you need to change your ways for Hunter-James," Sarafina barked out quiet to him.

Raven growled at her silent. "I don't need your help on raising a pup, go to your mate and leave me be," Raven barked back.

Xx-Archangelz-xX

Free_E-3_Spirit

PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2009 4:03 pm
Lindsey shook her head at the two wolves.

Hunter-James lifted his head looking at the Raven and Sarfina he whimpered softly.

Lindsey stroked Ka's back before lifting the Brazil Cress and made it into a paste her hands shook violently. She put the paste on her lap and rubbed her hands together before gently globbing on a small amount on his wound she rubbed it in partially and waited for some of it to sink in before rubbing the rest in. She stood and limped her way to Meena and mixed the clover and made it inot a paste.

Demitri growled at Raven's tone.  
</~~~~~~~~~~Old/Removed posts~~~~~~~~~~>

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 ... 44 45 46 47 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games