Welcome to Gaia! ::

Wolves Of The Wind

Back to Guilds

Sandbox Style Wolf roleplaying. 

Tags: Wolves, Wolf, Roleplay, Family, Wind 

Reply </~~~~~~~~~~Old/Removed posts~~~~~~~~~~>
The Lagoon Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 ... 209 210 211 212 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Loup de la Soleil
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jul 29, 2009 8:46 pm

Vera's eyes traveled over the lagoon, looking for movement and spotted the few wolves across the water. She shifted her feet nervously to get a better footing in the tree she was perched in. The branches partially obscured her sight so she took a breath then dropped down as quietly as possible with her crimson wings spread awkwardly in the small space between trees. She snapped a few twigs but managed to find some cover. Her red striped coloration did some good as camouflage but not much with all of the lush greenery surrounding the lagoon.

She watched the others for a while, trying to determine if any of them were familiar to her. Highly unlikely but worth a try anyways. She also was still looking for any hint as to the whereabouts of her little brother, Zefal.
PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2009 4:15 pm

||- Sorry I had work yesterday. Athena!! -||

Fate whimped lightly and nudged her with his nuzzle. He feared the worst.

"Mist don't do this to me... I... I-I..."

LilSnowBird

Willowpelt12

PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2009 4:50 pm

Mists eyes flickered open,"F-fate? Ow my head." She tried to stand but she just slumped back down.
Caesar came over. He was covered in blood and didn't like how it felt on his fur but he was worried about mist.
PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2009 4:55 pm

||- Willow!! -||

Fate's face lit up with joy.

"Mist!" he licked her face loveingly and rubbed her head with his.

"I'm so sorry..."

LilSnowBird

Willowpelt12

PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2009 5:00 pm

Mist looked up at him with love in her eyes,"Are you ok? Did the other wolf hurt you?"
Caesar seeing she was ok stood,"I'll gaurd the entrance,"he guessed they wanted to be alone and didn't want to interrupt.
PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2009 5:07 pm

"I'm fine.. nothing too big. What about you?"

Fate looked up at her and his ears folded back. He layed down in front of her and put his paw ontop of her's and smiled charmingly.

LilSnowBird

Willowpelt12

PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2009 5:09 pm

"I'm fine,"she looked down at the ground,"but there is something I need to tell you." She was afraid of what he decide to do when she told him. She hoped he loved her so he wouldn't get angry like the one wolf she loved long ago in the pack.
PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2009 5:10 pm

"Anything."

He lifted her head up with his paw.

"Anything at all."

LilSnowBird

Willowpelt12

PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2009 5:14 pm

She looked into his eyes,"I-im expecting pups. Your pups." She held her breath and tried to read his expression as he waited for his reaction.
PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2009 5:18 pm

||- I was expecting I love you..... lolz -||

Fate blinked a few times in a row letting his brain process that.

"I..."

Fate breathed quick for a second but relaxed himself.

"Thats amazing... Brillant!" Fate said lovelying but you totally tell he was in major shock.

LilSnowBird

Willowpelt12

PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2009 5:22 pm

Old memories come back in a rush and she feels afraid,"I-i'm sorry if you don't want pups. I didn't mean to." Her fear builds as images and sounds flash through her mind.
PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2009 5:25 pm

"No, it's wonderful. I wanted pups, cause Mist...,"

Fate's face described his deep feelings for her.

"Your perfect.... and our pups will be even. Better."

He licked the side of her face and rubbed the side of her face with his to comfort her.

"I'll never leave you."

LilSnowBird

Willowpelt12

PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2009 5:28 pm

Mist pushes the memory aside and thinks about the pups in her belly,"They will be perfect and the boys will be as handsome as you."
((When they are born you can rp as some pups if you want))
PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2009 5:32 pm

||- Coolz. I'll draw 4. Two boys, two girls, I play as one boy and one girl and the same for youl. One boy and one girl. I am drawing them soon. Just the line art so you can design them. -||

Fate could tell somthing was on her mind before but dared not ask.

"Yes... yes they shall. And the girls... drop dead gourges. Just like you."

LilSnowBird

Loup de la Soleil
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2009 6:06 pm

Vera watched the happy expressions cross the features of the wlves across the lagoon. They looked so happy. She flicked a rock with her paw that landed in the water and made ripples. "Oops." She grimaced and shrank back a bit, knowng that the others would have heard or at least seen her. "Darn melancholy." She'd been rather depressed without Zef's sweet and playful remarks to cheer her up.

She ground her teeth together then stepped out from the trees. She was curious enough to say hello to them and knew better than to be rude. She trotted out of the treeline and hr foot snagged on a grape vine. She stumbled and splashed into the water, wings and fur flying as she fell over her own paws and face first into shoulder deep salt water. She spat out the salty brine and rolled upright, wings heavily ladden with water and dragged herself through the shallows across the lagoon, she she'd just made herself a laughing stock. She jutted her chin out proudly and paddled out to cross the lagoon more directly towards the three wolves on the other side.

Wheh her paws again met the sandy bottom, Vera walked parallel to them and then dredged herself out o the water and onto the beach. She sneezed once then shook herself over from head to tip of tail and shoulder to wing tip until she wasn't dripping too much anymore. Her ruby eyes traveled over her new packmates warily then she flashed a falsely friendly smile, not sure what to expect but trying to appear confident despite her predicament.

"I am Vera."
</~~~~~~~~~~Old/Removed posts~~~~~~~~~~>

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 ... 209 210 211 212 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games