Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply *Fantasy RPs* (Elves, Medieval, Exc)
Trial of Heros II (Important message on Pg. 59) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 ... 56 57 58 59 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

TY Charns
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2007 3:56 pm
A young girl began to move in the direction of their small campsite and softly glowing flames. It was likely that she was hungry, tired, possibly even running from someone or something.
She didn't seem like she would cause any more trouble than a pack of raccoons, but there always existed the possibility that things weren't as they appeared.
In the night-time shadows of his companions, TY arranged a few small pebbles near Epotheros' hand in the shape of an arrow. He then tapped the center of Ep's hand twice before vanishing.
Surely, he would subconsiously recognize that as a signal...  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2007 11:23 pm
Epotheros woke up when Ty tapped his hand and looked down to see a small arrow made of pebbles formed where he was tapped. Instictivly he looked in the direction of where the arow was pointing and could see a small shape running to camp. Epotheros nudged Clover before standing up, lifting his sword off the ground, just incase it was anything dangerous.

The little girl continued to run through the field, stumbling every few feet tryig to reach the promise land the flames presented. Her clothes were ragged and she had a few cuts an bruises. she was also crying as she entered the campsite only to stumble backwards upon see Epotheros with his sword held in attack position.  

Captain Fox McCloud
Crew

maurikal
Crew

7,050 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2007 6:47 am
Less than an hour after Epotheros had sat down with her, Clover drifted off to sleep. Soft glowing orbs hung in the void as a lazy breeze constantly blew. This was all gone when she felt something awaken her. She wiped at her eyes as they opened. Something was awry. Immediately when her vision cleared from the blurred sleep she Epotheros in a readied fighting stance. Clover looked around the only weapon she had was her dagger at the moment. Her hand darted for the object, but stopped when she saw a small childlike figure emerge from the forest. From surprise she murmured, "It's a child."

PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2007 1:03 pm
When Epotheros lowered his sword after seeing it was a human girl, the girl imediatly ran towards Clover. The little girl than embraced her and begain to sob uncontrolably in Clover's chest. "Help me," She whined.  

Captain Fox McCloud
Crew

maurikal
Crew

7,050 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2007 1:12 pm
Once the child was fully visible Clover could tell that she was a little girl. She was shocked to find the child clinging to her while sobbing uncontrollably the next moment. Patting the girl's back in an effort to comfort her Clover asked, "What is it you need help?" She hoped that the girl would be able to give her a clear answer.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2007 3:08 pm
"I was playing in the woods, but then some big monsters that looked like spiders attacked me," The little gril said when she finally begain to calm down. "They chased me and I got lost. I don't know where my mum is," she said nestling into Clover.  

Captain Fox McCloud
Crew

TY Charns
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2007 4:59 pm
TY stood on the edge of the trees near where the girl came from, within sight of those nearer the fire, facing the group.
Behind himself, he had already created a small speedy form that was out searching for these spiders, and was now awaiting it's return, which would be in just a moment or two.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2007 5:52 pm
Clover adorned a look of pure concern as the small girl explained herself. Still patting the little one on the back she looked at Epotheros, wondering what they should do, while mumbling phrases of comfort to the child: "It'll be alright." and "We'll find your mother." "Oh I hope so," she thought this last bit to herself.

maurikal
Crew

7,050 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Tramer
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2007 8:01 pm
Tramer looked up at Larien as she approached, Tramer looked at her a worried expression on his face. Tramer gave a slight chuckle under his breath as he saw Kendra get bucked off her horse, Tramer stood up taking a quickly glance at the wounded solder before approaching Kendra, Tramer helping her to her feet reached out to the side with her right hand mumbling several words making his staff appear in his hand, “fear is only a figment of your imagination, the only thing in this world to fear is fear itself…now seems like a good as time for your first magic lesson” Tramer said taking a step away from Kendra, “take the crystal I gave you and hold it in the palm of your hand…then hold your hand out in front of you, then repeat what I say” Tramer said giving Kendra a moment to retrieve her crystal, “Urisar….” Tramer said slowly, the crystal atop his staff began to glow resonating a white light piercing the fog seemingly driving it away, Tramer new well this was by far the simplest spell in existence, even a normal human with little to no skill in magic could cast this spell, Tramer hoped having her start out with something like this would give her much needed confidence(simply if you say the word correctly and have a appropriate crystal on your person it will work).  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2007 8:56 pm
Kendra glared at Tramer. "Oh wow, a spell EVERYONE can use! Its the only one I was able to do." She growled, putting her crystal back in her pocket. "Want to do something helpful, conjure me up some arrows to use. Or, better yet, an ever full quiver!" She said in disgust. Tramer was her hero, but she envied people who could use magic, and hated people who always had so much faith in her to use it when she couldn't. He was becoming one of the second type.  

Dragonmaster1251

Ryu` Ketsueki
Captain

5,950 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2007 11:18 pm
Larien started to smile at Tramer then stopped herself when he walked right past her and towards Kendra.

Lilith's voice rang clear in her head, laughing.
"Look at him swooning over her. He has more intrest in a young, pathetic human than he does in elven royalty. You are weak and worthless Larien."

Turning on her heel towards the fog she ran straight into the mirky mist. She continued running for a few minuets then climbed up a large willow to conceal herself. She wanted to be alone.

:EDIT: ((Sorry Dragonmaster))  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 25, 2007 1:24 pm
Shmitty continued to run ahead, getting five miles ahead like tramer wanted, he moved to a tall tree so he could servae the site tell the others arrived, wondering if kendra was alright, thinking that leaving her like that was probably not a good idea or wasnt somthing very nice to do to the girl.
the place was an erry quite the only things moving were the wind blown trees. "somthings deffintly not right."

((Merry X-mas ^-^))  

Orin Dragoon

Dragonmaster1251

PostPosted: Tue Dec 25, 2007 11:53 pm
[[Lol, its okay. ^_^ Merry christmas and happy new year!]]
Kendra wondered what had gotton into Larien, seeing her run off like that. Kendra was still a little ticked at Tramer, and stalked off as well, but stopped in front of the fog. Nothing would be able to push her towards it, not if she had anything to do about it. She held her dagger gripped so tightly her knuckled turned white. Kendra felt something grow close; then a high pitched shriek of a raven as it exited the fog. Kendra was too on her toes and on edge to realize what it was before stabbing it with her dagger. As the bird fell to the ground, lifeless, she looked at it. "No chances." She murmured, a little sorrowfully. "But think, you could have been a monster." She knelt down beside it, to at least make it look comfortable, but on contact there was a crackle and bright light, it knocked Kendra back, and she didn't have time to catch herself, her head hit the ground hard with a thud, and she lay there motionless for a moment. The bird stirred, got up, and hopped for a bit, stretched its wings, and then flew away.

[[Yay! Well, we find out what triggers her magic....sorta.]]  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 26, 2007 4:50 pm
The fliiting little creature returned to TY with a report.
The spider-like beasts were out there, and they were taking their time meandering this way.
"They're out there all right, and slowly headed this way. Probably following her scent. At least five of them, about as big as you and I."  

TY Charns
Crew

*Fantasy RPs* (Elves, Medieval, Exc)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 ... 56 57 58 59 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games