Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
kingdom hearts Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 ... 83 84 85 86 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kechero

PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2007 12:14 pm

"gladly....." she grabbs him by the neck and throws him several feet in the air, she then jumps up and kicks him with a powerful force sending him miles away she lands by the ninja, "better???"
PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2007 12:45 pm

"yeah. that great." the ninja puts the sword of darkness on his back. "so who was that guy?"

Testament-the-Reaper-666

Kechero

PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2007 12:47 pm

"Riku, soras used to be, BFF, but he turned to the darkness, he's a heartless, like sora,"
PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2007 12:49 pm

"if soras a heartless... whos got his keyblade?" the ninja sits down and begins to meditate.

Testament-the-Reaper-666

lacosse

PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2007 4:52 pm

Riku runs back as fast as you can snap your finger and says "nobodie touches my sword " punches him in the faces and takes his sword back taking a quick slash at helix
PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2007 4:58 pm

leon appears holding a keyblade. "its not my style, but.......i guess i can use it..."

The_Last_Avenger

lacosse

PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2007 5:04 pm

Riku turns around and starts running at leon with his dark keyblade
PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2007 5:10 pm

leon blocks quickly. "hey! get away from m you son of a...."

The_Last_Avenger

Testament-the-Reaper-666

PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2007 6:44 pm

the ninja make some hand signs. "PHOENIX FORM!" he teleports betwwen them and knocks them both back taking both weapons. "finally. i am complete." the ninja transforms back to his old self, the man in the dark cloak. "thanks guys. now that i am complete, i will annihilate you all." he takes the two keyblades and stabs himself with both, watching them get absorbed. His body starts to shake and he transforms into a vampiric looking being. "the name, or should i say true name is vamp. i came from my vampire world to get these keyblades. they have completed me and have returned me to full power. and now that i am immortal and unstoppable, anyone in my path is doomed."
PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2007 3:14 pm

leon held out his hand. "NO WAY!" he yelled and the keyblade appeared back in his hand. "sorry but you wont beat me!"

The_Last_Avenger

Testament-the-Reaper-666

PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2007 4:26 pm

"go ahead. its power is gone. and here riku take yours." vamp throws the sword back at rikus feet. "careful though. you hit something too hard and it might break." vamp reaches his hands in the air and summons two guns one dark and one light. "Meet Vice & Lucifer, the gun forms of what was your keyblades. They will never leave my hands again." vamp points the at leon and riku. "Lets Rock"
PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2007 3:41 am

leon grinned and pulled out his gunblade. "after you......wimp!"

The_Last_Avenger

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Battle: KO 200
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2007 8:29 am

Jack had already run off, and somehow managed to find a bar in Twilight Town. He drank quite readily, knowing everything was probably gonna die and facing his end with joy.
PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2007 8:34 am

(god jacks a wimp......he cant fight for once in his life? lol)

The_Last_Avenger

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Battle: KO 200
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2007 8:38 am

(He's mortal now, and his weapons would do Jack squat. You know that as well as I do.)
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 ... 83 84 85 86 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games