Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
THE FINNISH CLASS!!! Educational roleplaying!!! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 ... 88 89 90 91 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What does the J stand for?
Jello.
100%
 100%  [ 13 ]
Total Votes : 13

Walt-J-Rimmer

Wheezing Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2007 12:53 pm

"Maybe I should ad some more weights. Eventually , you will be slowly crushed to death with lead weights." He adds some more which causes her more pain. He leaves the room and starts talking. You can't make out what their saying.
PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2007 1:01 pm

her eyes widen "dammit, ill never trust anyone ever again" she screams as loud as she can, hoping someone else would hear her and help

Aprilbaby1

Walt-J-Rimmer

Wheezing Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2007 1:08 pm

Almost an hour goes by and no one comes in. Then, Walt comes in and walks to the other bed like everything is normal.
PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2007 1:19 pm

"i hate you" she yelled "i hate everyone" she glares at him before looking away "just kill me now" she whispered, tears running down her face

Aprilbaby1

Walt-J-Rimmer

Wheezing Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2007 1:27 pm

"Now why would I kill a friend? How many weights did you have on when you woke?"
PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2007 1:33 pm

she looks at him, glaring "how should i know?" she snapped, she tries moving again "and friend? some friend you are"

Aprilbaby1

Walt-J-Rimmer

Wheezing Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2007 1:46 pm

"Do you know how hard it was to get away from that guy and knock him out?" He takes a few weights off. "I don't know if there's something to alert people if too much weight is lost so I can't just take them all off of you." He looks around a little. "I'll try and do, something." He checks for wires and everything he can think of. When he doesn't find any, he removes the rest of the weights.
PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2007 1:48 pm

she sits up "who the hell are they?" she asked glaring at him, she moves so that he doesnt touch her "explain now"

Aprilbaby1

Walt-J-Rimmer

Wheezing Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2007 1:53 pm

"You don't want to know. You almost do, but you don't want to." He waits to see if anything happens.
PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2007 1:55 pm

she looks at him "what do you mean?" she climbs off the bed and winces "damn" she muttered breathing deeply

Aprilbaby1

Walt-J-Rimmer

Wheezing Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2007 2:03 pm

"Might want to take it easy. I'll stand guard in the hall." He opens the door and goes out into the hall.
PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2007 2:04 pm

"im better off out the window" she muttered walking over towards it, she opens it and looks out

Aprilbaby1

Walt-J-Rimmer

Wheezing Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2007 2:10 pm

She sees many armed men with weapons ranging from brass knuckles to army grade and more guns.
PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2007 2:12 pm

she growls and slams the window shut "i hate you" she said passing him "cant believe i ever loved you"

Aprilbaby1

Walt-J-Rimmer

Wheezing Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2007 2:20 pm

He pulls her over to him. "I'm saving you life. If your... If these people wouldn't have come, I would be learning something right now that's not how to shoot." He looked her in the eyes. "I just want everyone to be safe."
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 ... 88 89 90 91 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games