Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
VAMPIRE/LYCAN/HUMAN/WITCH RP! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 ... 82 83 84 85 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2007 6:31 pm
kiba pets a fish under water while sitting in the hot spring he then gets bit by the fish but since it has no teeth he feels no pain  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2007 6:35 pm
sorry... * she said as the girl left* * she got out with night and dried off* * she turned into a vampire and starte to fly*  

KillerCookie329

iLacey

PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2007 6:38 pm
She passes By the Hot springs and shakes the Water off and become's all Fluffy and looks really fat but she isnt she thinks "If only I could Find where I put My clothe's then I could stay Human all the Time, and not go around in My underclothe's'  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2007 6:40 pm
* she flew over a hidden spring and landed in it while transforming back into a human* * she takes off her clothes and goes in* mmmmmm this feels good. * she said closeing her eyes*  

KillerCookie329

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2007 6:41 pm
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
She passes By the Hot springs and shakes the Water off and become's all Fluffy and looks really fat but she isnt she thinks "If only I could Find where I put My clothe's then I could stay Human all the Time, and not go around in My underclothe's'
kiba sees her from the rock as she passes it from behind
....were cat?  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2007 6:43 pm
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
....were cat?

(Tht was in her mind idiot...)  

iLacey

Ninja Assasin13

PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2007 6:44 pm
lupinewarrior
kiba lays back in the water leaning on a rock and watching the koi fish swim about in the water he chases them with his hand making soft splashes

*hige jumps off the cliff making a big slpash with all of the water hitting kiba in the face*  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2007 6:46 pm
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
....were cat?

{sorry i forgot how hard it was to concentrate with my cat...you know the one that never shuts up}  

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

KillerCookie329

PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2007 6:47 pm
* she sinks more under the hot spring enjoying it* i wonder why i havent seen this spring before,,,,, i mean i have lived in the forrest for 2 years....  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2007 6:48 pm
rush13
lupinewarrior
kiba lays back in the water leaning on a rock and watching the koi fish swim about in the water he chases them with his hand making soft splashes

*hige jumps off the cliff making a big slpash with all of the water hitting kiba in the face*
kibas hair splatters his face
ok was that necessary
he starts to move the hair from his eyes  

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

hinata37974

PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2007 6:48 pm
*Gets out of the hidden hot spring and gets dressed then goes out of the waterfall entrance then starts swimming again*  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2007 6:49 pm
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
....were cat?

{sorry i forgot how hard it was to concentrate with my cat...you know the one that never shuts up}

[Oh the Cute one Shadow!]  

iLacey

Ninja Assasin13

PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2007 6:51 pm
lupinewarrior
rush13
lupinewarrior

kibas hair splatters his face
ok was that necessary
he starts to move the hair from his eyes

Hige:yes it was *hige gets out and gets ready to do it again* Hige:CANNONBALL!!!!!!  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2007 6:52 pm
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
....were cat?

[Oh the Cute one Shadow!]
{yes the failed replacement for saten kitty}  

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

iLacey

PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2007 6:52 pm
The Cat Stop's and looks into a Tree she THINKS! 'Oh please dont be another thing trying to...' she is cut of in her Head as an Owl Picks her up by her Extra Skin 'EAT ME!!' she Thinks again and looks down and See's Kiba and thinks again 'Dam I cant turn Human Now!' The Cat strugle's and Scream's Catish  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 ... 82 83 84 85 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games