Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
SQUAD RP{THE BEGINING OF THE END} Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 ... 245 246 247 248 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The_Last_Avenger

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 9:52 pm
irishdawg69
"Shadows exist only in light, darkness exists on its own." Kratos notices River making some room but decides to continue standing. His endless and depressing rant was probably making him seem less wanted. He let out a sigh as he leaned against the wall.

"without light...darkness cannot exist. without darkness, light cannot exist. the coincide together, and when the converge...they create emotion" he said curling up on the floor. "i shall trust you...for now" he said to kratos.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 9:52 pm
she sighs hiding her face in the pups fur, the pup licked her face and curls against her, she falls into a deep sleep, she felt some kind of pressure on her arms, she whimpers a bit then was silent  

Aprilbaby1

irishdawg69

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 9:56 pm
He smirked and said quietly, "Balance...a myth. No one's ever proven that one cannot exist without another...power has never given either the chance." He fell silent, his eyes looking down. He looked over at the pup and River, almost smiling. I hope things turn out well for you...for all of you...  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 9:59 pm
she jumped awake "ouch" she said holding her hand "that hurt" she looks at the snake, the skull glowing "it never hurt that much" she whispered  

Aprilbaby1

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 10:01 pm
tal starts spinning in his computer chair while thinking
damn what can i do now
frankie comes in and jumps onto his lap and starts to make a purring sound at being spun around  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 10:01 pm
Kratos started over there, sitting next to her. "Why is it hurting...do you know?"  

irishdawg69

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 10:05 pm
she pokes it, she sharpens her nails and was getting ready to cut it out "i dont know, it usually is just a pinch when my dads coming, this was a burn" she bites her bottom lip "it means hes not alone....."  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 10:08 pm
He put his hand around it, his human one. He used his thumb to try and massage it a bit, hoping to dull the pain a bit. He didn't know why he was being sympathetic....was it because of how he could relate to pain more?  

irishdawg69

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 10:11 pm
she bites her bottom lip, she felt the pain grow then dull, she gasps then passes out, she grew pale, feeling some pain deep down inside of her, she didnt know the weird feeling it just happend  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 10:14 pm
Kratos's eyes widened. He was afraid somehow he caused it. He held her shoulder firmly as he put his hand to her face, a shock escaped from his fingers as powerful as a small static one in an effort to try and wake her. He rubbed her shoulder a bit, trying to get feeling back into her.  

irishdawg69

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 10:15 pm
tal walks out of the room with the computer in it and looks at the girl
whats happening?
tal walks over and looks at the snake tattoo  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 10:18 pm
"She fainted. She was complaining about pain in her arm.." His eyes went to the tattoo.  

irishdawg69

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 10:19 pm
she had something flash through her, she saw a glimsp of somthing, she turns her hands into fists, she saw caos and distruction, she whispers slightly, she saw someone in a black cloak, the same tattoo on the persons wrist they put the hood down, she didnt see nor did she want to, she screams and opens her eyes, breathing quickly  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 10:20 pm
irishdawg69
"She fainted. She was complaining about pain in her arm.." His eyes went to the tattoo.
tal looks at him
it might have something to do with the tracker in her
he sees her wake up
hey girl i cant get a skiff but i got a cargo ship to take us there its delivering blood to the vampires so we should have no trouble  

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

irishdawg69

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 10:21 pm
Kratos looked at her, concern in his eyes. "Are you okay?" His arms were one her shoulders firmly. He had heard the scream and he had almost let go but something made him hold on.  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 ... 245 246 247 248 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games