Welcome to Gaia! ::

Galactic Empire: The Official Star Wars Guild

Back to Guilds

The Official Star Wars guild since it's creation nearly 8 years ago. Join the Empire, be part of the legacy. 

Tags: Star Wars, Official, Jedi, Sith, Empire 

Reply The Second Imperium
Galactic Travel and Information Help Desk (RP help) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 328 329 330 331 332 333 ... 716 717 718 719 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ral Roke

Dangerous Hunter

PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2007 8:33 pm

xNack
stellarmagic
Wow the GLF has got some old s**t... A Bulwark class? I suppose it'd make a decent mobile base.

probably i should change that too... i mean you said the GLF didnt have big ships so...
They probably have some decent sized corvettes but nothing that would draw too much attention. Unless one of there members had his way. Who shall remain nameless. stare
PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2007 8:36 pm

Ral Roke
xNack
stellarmagic
Wow the GLF has got some old s**t... A Bulwark class? I suppose it'd make a decent mobile base.

probably i should change that too... i mean you said the GLF didnt have big ships so...
They probably have some decent sized corvettes but nothing that would draw too much attention. Unless one of there members had his way. Who shall remain nameless. stare

ok, now this conversation is irrelevant, i have changed the text ^^

xNack

Ral Roke

Dangerous Hunter

PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2007 8:39 pm

xNack
Ral Roke
xNack
stellarmagic

Don't worry I wasn't talking about you.
PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2007 8:40 pm

Ral Roke
xNack
Ral Roke
xNack
stellarmagic

Don't worry I wasn't talking about you.

its ok, i wasnt trying to bother or anything sweatdrop

xNack

AFK Masturbating

PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2007 8:43 pm

Yah, I was kind of wondering why he gave me a 170 in profile. ^^;; But, we fixed it, so all's g'd. ^^

And yah, I think I know who Ral's speaking of.
PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2007 8:45 pm

Thats why I'm going to stop now.

And when is Cale going to get all the royalty fees for all of the merchandising?

Ral Roke

Dangerous Hunter

AFK Masturbating

PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2007 8:59 pm

*laughs*

As soon as they can forward it to that black hole he fell into.

Hrm. Cap'n Cale's Black Hole Berry Crunch!
PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2007 9:01 pm

I have to stand up for my comrade in arms and his money since he isn't here don't I?

Ral Roke

Dangerous Hunter

PaulTheWolf5575

PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2007 10:36 pm

stare We do have the Core Fleet Ral dearest, which makes certain things slightly plausible...

But as for AR we don't have anything heavier than frigate class in system...it would draw too much attention...

Nack: Just stick around...believe me, a Fighter Jockey will have plenty to do soon...Also, I have some stuff I'm doing post Abregado Rae, so PM me...I might need a PC fighter pilot...
PostPosted: Wed Feb 14, 2007 6:02 am

Celestia Whitesword
*laughs*

As soon as they can forward it to that black hole he fell into.

Hrm. Cap'n Cale's Black Hole Berry Crunch!

Don't forget the blockbuster Holo trilogy Pirates of the Outer Rim. Its the stiring saga of the legendary exploits of Cale Darksun. They got Donny Jhepp to play me.
Then theres the Pirates of the Outer Rim ride on Holographic Fun world, the numerous books written about me, the model Auric Runner's that they sell in the gift shops, the Holosimulations based on my more memorable raids, t-shirts, toy lightcutlasses, action figures- hell thanks to me, the Mos Eisley Special is a collector's item in this day and age.
And I get none of the profits off of it.
stare

Sol Walker
Crew

Sol Walker
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Feb 14, 2007 7:04 am

Yo Kaze.
Kren is a feeorin. not a Human.
PostPosted: Wed Feb 14, 2007 7:08 am

Ok, I'll edit my post a little.

Kaze-Kage Daisuko

Padme18

PostPosted: Wed Feb 14, 2007 7:58 am

Hey CW, I was thinking of having Aurora acquire a ship sometime in the rp. What do you tink?
PostPosted: Wed Feb 14, 2007 8:08 am

Padme18
Hey CW, I was thinking of having Aurora acquire a ship sometime in the rp. What do you tink?

Like a freighter?

Sol Walker
Crew

Nelowulf
Vice Captain

Codger

6,200 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Feb 14, 2007 9:59 am

Cale Darksun
Padme18

Like a freighter?
My question is more about "are you sure you will need one, or simply asking for a ship to have a ship"? No offense meant, but since I don't know what plans you have, currently you really haven't any warranted need for a ship at the moment.
The Second Imperium

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 328 329 330 331 332 333 ... 716 717 718 719 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games