Welcome to Gaia! ::

Darth Daddicus' Evil Sith Temple!

Back to Guilds

Join us or die! 

Tags: Star Wars, Booty Grab, Aquariums, Games, Prizes 

Reply Darth Daddicus' Evil Sith Temple
Role Play Cantina & Chat - Everyone Welcome Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 328 329 330 331 332 333 ... 823 824 825 826 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

PostPosted: Mon Oct 14, 2013 12:44 pm
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia

I love that one....but you are right....as long as the lawyer is not one in his army...........

Pft, one might wonder if it's not the devil that works for the lawyers. xD

Only the Abrahamic devil is such a negative figure. In other mythos, the masters of thedead and the underworld aren't as bad.

Like, if a deal with the 'devil' gets you a room transfer from Tartarus to Elysium, that's a deal to take. o.o

good point there.....

well he is pretty bad...I know what ha has already done to me...and does say he wants my soul.....

now that does sound like a very good deal........

What's he want your soul for? .-.

Indeed. If you're already in the underworld anyway, you often don't have much to lose, either.

now that is one question I can't answer...I have wondered what would the Devil want with a half-breeds soul.......

well being half demon I am part of the underworld...but I have stayed away from the underworld because I find it a very unpleasant place...I guess that is because of my vampire half...I kinda like like finer things of life so to speak..............

*shrugs*

Like tea and scones? c:

Lol  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 14, 2013 1:08 pm
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia

I love that one....but you are right....as long as the lawyer is not one in his army...........

Pft, one might wonder if it's not the devil that works for the lawyers. xD

Only the Abrahamic devil is such a negative figure. In other mythos, the masters of thedead and the underworld aren't as bad.

Like, if a deal with the 'devil' gets you a room transfer from Tartarus to Elysium, that's a deal to take. o.o

good point there.....

well he is pretty bad...I know what ha has already done to me...and does say he wants my soul.....

Indeed. If you're already in the underworld anyway, you often don't have much to lose, either.

now that is one question I can't answer...I have wondered what would the Devil want with a half-breeds soul.......

well being half demon I am part of the underworld...but I have stayed away from the underworld because I find it a very unpleasant place...I guess that is because of my vampire half...I kinda like like finer things of life so to speak..............

*shrugs*

Like tea and scones? c:

Lol

**shrugs too**

no not necessarily...like I said the underworld can be such an unpleasant place to stay for an eternity....not much fun there...and you can't trust to many there...whereas here it is a much more pleasant place to be...and have lots of fun...you can trust people here and even make friends....**looks at you smiling** oh do you have tea and scones??  

Skyailia

Playful Vampire

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

PostPosted: Mon Oct 14, 2013 1:12 pm
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia

good point there.....

*shrugs*

Like tea and scones? c:

Lol

**shrugs too**

no not necessarily...like I said the underworld can be such an unpleasant place to stay for an eternity....not much fun there...and you can't trust to many there...whereas here it is a much more pleasant place to be...and have lots of fun...you can trust people here and even make friends....**looks at you smiling** oh do you have tea and scones??

Yep. I try to keep them in stock for when visitors drop by. ^__^

Well, Elysium's in the underworld, and hanging out there is actually pretty nice. .-. A few other places aren't that bad either.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 14, 2013 1:24 pm
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia

good point there.....

*shrugs*

Like tea and scones? c:

Lol

**shrugs too**

Well, Elysium's in the underworld, and hanging out there is actually pretty nice. .-. A few other places aren't that bad either.

**looks at you and raise one eyebrow** that is nice of you....

yeah...but I don't think they want half-breeds mixing with their people.....oh really....haven't been to many places since I decided to stay here...you know lots of living people....nice blood supply...

**looks at you again** hey you expecting trouble....I am being good aren't I??  

Skyailia

Playful Vampire

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

PostPosted: Mon Oct 14, 2013 1:27 pm
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia

*shrugs*

Like tea and scones? c:

Lol

**shrugs too**

yeah...but I don't think they want half-breeds mixing with their people.....oh really....haven't been to many places since I decided to stay here...you know lots of living people....nice blood supply...

^__^ Plus, I do enjoy a spot of tea myself, as well.

I see. >.<

Expecting trouble? No... Why?
Oh, the saber?

No, I'm currently battling Daddicus to the death in a tournament in another Guild. .-.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 14, 2013 1:40 pm
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia

*shrugs*

Like tea and scones? c:

Lol

**shrugs too**

I see. >.<

Oh, the saber?

No, I'm currently battling Daddicus to the death in a tournament in another Guild. .-.

yeah a nice cup of tea is very relaxing......

yeah and I kinda like these humans.....

really now....well now I hope you win...I would hate to see anything happen to you.....  

Skyailia

Playful Vampire

Anons Anonymous

Super Gaian

11,300 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Hive Mind 200
PostPosted: Mon Oct 14, 2013 1:47 pm
Kay9214
this is my name XD
Kay9214
this is my name XD
Kay9214

xD

I've got a picture online of my emover. >.<
*hides it forever* ninja

XD

xP

*peaks at picture*

How did you know to peak near my picture!? D:
I never told you I had it hidden on a mountaintop! gonk

Oh hey its hidden on a mountaintop. That's good to know razz  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 14, 2013 1:59 pm
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia

**shrugs too**

I see. >.<

Oh, the saber?

really now....well now I hope you win...I would hate to see anything happen to you.....

Want me to put on a pot? ^__^

Oh, that's good. o.o

Thanks. ^__^ I'm glad.

Don't mind if anything happens to Daddicus though? o: Lol  

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

PostPosted: Mon Oct 14, 2013 2:06 pm
this is my name XD
Kay9214
this is my name XD
Kay9214
this is my name XD
Kay9214

xD

I've got a picture online of my emover. >.<
*hides it forever* ninja

XD

xP

*peaks at picture*

Curse your fortuitous misspelling. Dx  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 14, 2013 2:14 pm
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia

**shrugs too**

I see. >.<

Oh, the saber?

Oh, that's good. o.o

Thanks. ^__^ I'm glad.

yeah...I guess I could have a spot of tea...mind you I don't do it often **smiling showing my fangs** it is just not as satisfying.......

**smiles** yeah......

well I don't know him so you are right there.....just save the blood for me please..**laughs**  

Skyailia

Playful Vampire

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

PostPosted: Mon Oct 14, 2013 2:23 pm
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia

I see. >.<

Oh, the saber?

Oh, that's good. o.o

Thanks. ^__^ I'm glad.

yeah...I guess I could have a spot of tea...mind you I don't do it often **smiling showing my fangs** it is just not as satisfying.......

**smiles** yeah......

well I don't know him so you are right there.....just save the blood for me please..**laughs**

I shall put on a pot. ^__^

Saber wounds usually cauterize, so now blood. o.o
And even if there is some, I doubt you're partial to licking it up off the floor. >.<  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 14, 2013 5:20 pm
Kay9214
this is my name XD
Kay9214
this is my name XD
Kay9214

xP

*peaks at picture*

lol ;P  

Anons Anonymous

Super Gaian

11,300 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Hive Mind 200

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

PostPosted: Mon Oct 14, 2013 5:22 pm
this is my name XD
Kay9214
this is my name XD
Kay9214
this is my name XD
Kay9214

xP

*peaks at picture*

lol ;P

xP  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 14, 2013 5:31 pm
Kay9214
this is my name XD
Kay9214
this is my name XD
Kay9214

lol ;P

xP

how's kay? :D  

Anons Anonymous

Super Gaian

11,300 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Hive Mind 200

Skyailia

Playful Vampire

PostPosted: Mon Oct 14, 2013 5:35 pm
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia

I see. >.<

Oh, the saber?

Oh, that's good. o.o

Thanks. ^__^ I'm glad.

**smiles** yeah......

I shall put on a pot. ^__^

Saber wounds usually cauterize, so now blood. o.o
And even if there is some, I doubt you're partial to licking it up off the floor. >.<

(sorry notice got to me late....one of gaias bugs)

ok what kind do you have??

**laughing** just joking....you are right about that too..... well how did you do??  
Darth Daddicus' Evil Sith Temple

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 328 329 330 331 332 333 ... 823 824 825 826 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games