Welcome to Gaia! ::

Everything and Anything Guild

Back to Guilds

This guild has everything from all types of rps to polls, to events. 

Tags: roleplays, polls, events, raffles, games and more 

Reply Yaoi/Yuri rp
[$] Not Myself [Avengers rp] (MDaylus) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 328 329 330 331 332 333 ... 533 534 535 536 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Champion Cardholder 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2015 7:35 pm
Alikia Tsuki

It didn’t take too long for Fenrir to find his way into the room. Changing back into a puppy, he jumped onto the bed with Loki and curled up beside him, happy to be able to cuddle with his mother again. When Loki focused on him, he began chattering away about things he’d done and learned since Loki had left. He did pause every so often between stories to ask Loki about what he’d done, what other places were like. Of course halfway through, Mischief slipped into the room, the kitten never too far from Fenrir at this point. The kitten didn’t really remember Loki though and stayed on the opposite side of the bed, watching Loki intently, occasionally swatting at Fenrir’s tail.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2015 7:53 pm
MDaylus

Loki looked up surprised when he heard someone enter the room but upon seeing his son he smiled and rolled over to curl up with him. He listened to his son chatter on, answering questions poised to him. He saw Mischief enter the room and slip onto the bed. He knew she did not remember him, he had left when she was but a kitten. He was however pleased to see that she seemed to get along more with Fenrir now. The room then didn't seem so lonely and Loki felt himself relaxing and exhaustion start to creep in. *Nap with me?* he asked his son closing his eyes and drawing the blanket up. He didn't want to be alone in the room.  

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2015 9:12 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Fenrir was more than willing to curl close to Loki and take a nap when offered. He didn’t nap too much anymore, too many other interesting things to do. But it was different, being able to curl up with his mother and know Loki was close and still loved him. Tucking himself up close to Loki, he settled down. Even if he wasn’t really tired, he relaxed and dozed slightly with Loki. Mischief even slipped closer after a while, curling up next to Fenrir and falling asleep.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2015 10:13 pm
MDaylus

Loki was extremely grateful to his son when the pup agreed to nap with him. Breathing deeply he curled up more with fenrir and closed his eyes. He was soon asleep and unaware of the world around him besides the warmth of his son against him. He didn't even know Mischief had moved closer.  

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2015 9:19 am
Alikia Tsuki

Fenrir stayed put until it began to approach lunch time. He slowly began squirming and eventually decided to wake Loki up, figuring he’d want to eat. Nuzzling up under Loki’s chin, he began to let out little whines, pushing and nudging his mother playfully to wake him up. ‘Come on mother. You’ve had your nap.” He said lightly.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2015 10:00 am
MDaylus

Loki stirred when Fenrir began Squirming about but remained asleep. It wasn't until the pup began whinning, pushing and nudging that Loki awoke. *Fenrir what?* Loki questioned in a sleepy complaining tone. It was obvious he had been quite content to sleep away through everything.  

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2015 10:20 am
Alikia Tsuki

Fenrir began wagging his tail when Loki woke, even if he was annoyed. “It’s almost lunch time mother.” He replied, continuing to nudge and squirm. “We should get up before it’s time to eat. Uncle Thor will eat everything if we don’t some on time. He’s told me so.” Fenrir continued. Of course that was a lie, but it was one way Thor helped make sure Fenrir did what he was supposed to.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2015 11:27 am
MDaylus

Loki gave a grumble and turned into the pillow he had been sleeping on as Fenrir announced that it was nearly lunch time. Loki pushed and yet petted his son as the pup continued to nudge and squirm. Finally after a minute or so Loki left ed his head with and exasperated sigh at Fenrir's words of Thor going to eat everything. *Alright, alright I'm up.* Loki declared rolling over to sit up on the edge of the bed.  

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2015 12:56 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Fenrir let out a little triumphant yip as Loki finally sat up, not at all deterred by the god’s supposed annoyance. Jumping down to the floor, Fenrir turned into a little boy again and smiled up at Loki. “Do you need me to go get Mr. Bruce to help you?” he asked curiously. Even in a human form, it was hard not to see the wiggly, excitable puppy in Fenrir all the time.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2015 3:07 pm
MDaylus

Loki grinned at the pup when he let out a triumphant yip. Loki sat on the edge of the bed and frowned half at the floor and half at his legs missing as Fenrir changed until the boy spoke. Glancing up at his son with a small smile he shook his head. *No, I need to be able to do this by myself. If they have a mission they will not be able to help me and then I would be trapped in this bed.* Loki noted more to himself than to Fenrir. He knew of course that someone would be around be it Natasha, not that she could really help him, Betty, or he shivered at the thought Jane. No he needed to be able to do this himself. It was part of getting better something he had promised he would try to do. Putting his hands on either side of himself and his feet firmly on the floor he pushed up. He was surprised and glad to see that he stood on his feet and didn't fall back. Grinning towards Fenrir he took a few steps away from the bed and towards the wheelchair. He could still feel how weak his limbs felt but they felt a bit stronger. Like he could walk on his own for short distances.  

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2015 3:36 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Fenrir nodded solemnly at Loki’s refusal. Still, he stayed close as Loki moved, as if he could help should Loki lose his balance. Of course he was much too small and weak for that, but the thought was still there. Only slipping ahead once Loki was close to the chair, he tried to push it closer, frowning when it didn’t roll before starting to mess with the brakes, only figuring them out after Loki was too close for him to be of much help. “Are you going to be able to walk normally eventually?” he asked slowly.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2015 3:43 pm
MDaylus

Loki continued walking towards the chair watching as his son fiddled with it, figuring it out as he was nearly there. He sat in the chair a bit heavily already feeling the slight ache in his legs that said they wanted to do nothing more. *I do not see why not? I have been weak as of late because I have expended too much of myself.* Loki explained. *I do not have to do that now, I am not protecting Kalani and her grandmother here. But I am also able to replenish some magic now having access to Tony's.* Loki continued.  

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2015 5:53 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Fenrir nodded slightly. “Good. You can’t play with me like that.” He said slowly. Carefully leaning against the chair, he began pushing it to the door. “Were you trying to be a hero like the Avengers when you were protecting Kalani?” he asked slowly. It really was becoming clear that living in the mansion surrounded by people whose main job was being heroes was affecting Fenrir, not in a bad way, but it was definitely skewing his views a bit.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2015 6:14 pm
MDaylus

Loki rolled his eyes at his son's words about how he couldn't play with him with how he was now. He helped push himself to the door with his hands on the wheels but making sure to let Fenrir feel like he was helping. When asked if he was trying to be a hero like the Avengers when helping Kalani Loki smiled a sad bitter smile. *I am not hero my son, all I did was fight so that I might survive. They were the only place I thought I could at the time.* Loki explained softly. Loki had never thought himself a hero and probably never would.  

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2015 7:04 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Fenrir tilted his head slightly. “Maybe they thought you were a hero.” He pointed out softly. “Did you like where you were?” he asked slowly. “Even if it made you sick?” So far Fenrir really hadn’t spoken with Kalani and wasn’t so sure about her. He’d grown comfortable with the little family he had in the mansion, and he wasn’t really prepared for someone new. Especially someone who competed for his mother’s attention in his eyes.

Yaoi/Yuri rp

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 328 329 330 331 332 333 ... 533 534 535 536 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games