Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Adult Furries Guild
~The Bunny Den-come in and cuddle!!~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 328 329 330 331 332 333 ... 2395 2396 2397 2398 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sonya Khatsworth

PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2005 1:18 pm

Silver Night
Now my headache is ever larger. =(

Try to avoid thinking about it and relax, it'll help veins decontract and the pain lessen. :3

Other than that, Dr.Doomie recommends bubbled water and a nap. whee
PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2005 1:21 pm

DoomNeko
Silver Night

Try to avoid thinking about it and relax, it'll help veins decontract and the pain lessen. :3

It's to irritating to avoid thinking about..

I don't have anything that would allow a bubble bath. I just have soap. That's it..
And I can't sleep during the day time. Way to bright, evern with everything off, dispite how tired I am.

Lelya Akani

Af Mas

PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2005 1:22 pm

Silver Night
DoomNeko
Silver Night

I don't have anything that would allow a bubble bath. I just have soap. That's it..
And I can't sleep during the day time. Way to bright, evern with everything off, dispite how tired I am.

I hope you feel better too sad Being sick just ain't fun. Hope you have some sort of OTC painkiller or something
PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2005 1:24 pm

Silver Night
DoomNeko
Silver Night

Lol no, I meant gassified drinking water, like Perrier. I always foudn it to help with headaches. ^^

Personally, when I get a headache I go play a videogame, even if it's the last thing anyone would tell me to do, 'cuz usually poeple stress over their stuff and it only gets worse. =3

Sonya Khatsworth

Lelya Akani

PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2005 1:26 pm

DoomNeko

Lol no, I meant gassified drinking water, like Perrier. I always foudn it to help with headaches. ^^

Personally, when I get a headache I go play a videogame, even if it's the last thing anyone would tell me to do, 'cuz usually poeple stress over their stuff and it only gets worse. =3

I don't know what that is..Don't have any because I don't know what it is. So nothing like that. 'Cides, my tummy's full. I drank all the water I could earlier cause I was dehydrated. And I don't have any games to play either.
PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2005 1:27 pm

Silver Night
DoomNeko

I don't know what that is..Don't have any because I don't know what it is. So nothing like that. 'Cides, my tummy's full. I drank all the water I could earlier cause I was dehydrated. And I don't have any games to play either.

Oik o.O;;

Just noticed, I forgot to update my FF11 status in my sig. What will people think of me, stating I'm two levels behind what I'm really at? Tsk tsk.
~ slaps self on the forehead and goes fix siggy ~

Sonya Khatsworth

Lelya Akani

PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2005 1:30 pm

DoomNeko

Oik o.O;;

Just noticed, I forgot to update my FF11 status in my sig. What will people think of me, stating I'm two levels behind what I'm really at? Tsk tsk.

I wanna play FF11 on mah compy. But I can't afford to buy the game, let alone pay to play every month. =(
PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2005 1:36 pm

*goes to curl up in bed and try to sleep*

Lelya Akani

Sonya Khatsworth

PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2005 1:37 pm

Silver Night
DoomNeko

Oik o.O;;

I wanna play FF11 on mah compy. But I can't afford to buy the game, let alone pay to play every month. =(

I bought it with Christmas money, and my mom pays for my account since she's 2 years behind schedule on my weekly allowance. xp
PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2005 1:45 pm

Silver Night

Okies. Sweet dreams ^^

Sonya Khatsworth

Lelya Akani

PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2005 1:57 pm

DoomNeko
Silver Night

Okies. Sweet dreams ^^

YAY! Can't sleep. biggrin

Omg. You get an allowance? O_O!!
PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2005 2:51 pm

Silver Night
DoomNeko
Silver Night

Okies. Sweet dreams ^^

YAY! Can't sleep. biggrin

Omg. You get an allowance? O_O!!

Well, she supposedly gives me an allowance since I babysit my sister every school night, do half the work around the house and I also get aroudn to fixing the computers here since my dad is to o lazy to do it himself... but when you go for 2 full years without any sort of allowance, it sounds fishy. So instead she pays for my FF11 account. XP

Sonya Khatsworth

Lelya Akani

PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2005 2:56 pm

DoomNeko

Well, she supposedly gives me an allowance since I babysit my sister every school night, do half the work around the house and I also get aroudn to fixing the computers here since my dad is to o lazy to do it himself... but when you go for 2 full years without any sort of allowance, it sounds fishy. So instead she pays for my FF11 account. XP

I do a bit around here. We're completely lazy. I think the only reason I don't do anything is cause me da nags me to do it. =( I never got an allowance. Ever. ;~; My sister did though. Since I was the more behaved one, generally you coud say I babysat her. xd Course, she's older, so it doesn't count. >.>;
PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2005 3:01 pm

Silver Night
DoomNeko

I do a bit around here. We're completely lazy. I think the only reason I don't do anything is cause me da nags me to do it. =( I never got an allowance. Ever. ;~; My sister did though. Since I was the more behaved one, generally you coud say I babysat her. xd Course, she's older, so it doesn't count. >.>;

Hehe, well my sister's 6 years old, so yeah, someone's gotta keep around to watch her when both 'dults are off to work, and I happen to be the one cwho comes home from school first xp

Sonya Khatsworth

Lelya Akani

PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2005 3:03 pm

DoomNeko

Hehe, well my sister's 6 years old, so yeah, someone's gotta keep around to watch her when both 'dults are off to work, and I happen to be the one cwho comes home from school first xp

Kawaiiness. xp My sister's 19..I think.. xd She needs somone to keep watch over her..I'm being serious too. =/I could start ticking off the stuff she does, but I'd be here forever.
Adult Furries Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 328 329 330 331 332 333 ... 2395 2396 2397 2398 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games