Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Adult Furries Guild
AFG Sallies Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 328 329 330 331 332 333 ... 1043 1044 1045 1046 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

UglyCoyoteNG

PostPosted: Wed Sep 20, 2006 1:08 am
Gosh. I just bawled my eyes out. o___ojesus. anyway. im loooooooonely somone talk to me on Aim:UglyCoyoteNG or MSN:EnnGeeCoyote@hotmail.com!  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 20, 2006 1:15 am
UglyCoyoteNG
Gosh. I just bawled my eyes out. o___ojesus. anyway. im loooooooonely somone talk to me on Aim:UglyCoyoteNG or MSN:EnnGeeCoyote@hotmail.com!
I signed on to Aim if you want to chat.  

Krissim Klaw

Crenn

PostPosted: Wed Sep 20, 2006 4:06 am
Wow, very nice Laptop NG. Just need to upgrade the RAM in it and you'll be 'rocking'. sweatdrop

And Affy, if you're on tomorrow, I have another solution for you. But I have to guide you through it.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 20, 2006 5:23 am
I'm not...trying...to buy your LOVE... I'm not.. trying to buy it. I SWARE...

I'm sickeningly upset with this... How could you acuse me of that...? how?...  

UglyCoyoteNG

Crenn

PostPosted: Wed Sep 20, 2006 5:57 am
NG? What's wrong?  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 20, 2006 6:20 am
water_elemental
UglyCoyoteNG
sflgfdhlblkh;dflgkDL:!!! NGS GETTING A LAP TOP

and going to try her DAMNDEST to get rin a new tablet. heart

Its great that you finaly got a laptop! Good luck with getting rin that tablet. They are quite expencive, and if you find some that arent, then point them out to me... I am saving up for my own, too.
Try Ebay. I saw a Graphire 3 4x5 with pen going for twenty bucks there. And all the others were priced similarly.  

Nekoyaki

Nekoyaki

PostPosted: Wed Sep 20, 2006 6:22 am
UglyCoyoteNG
I'm not...trying...to buy your LOVE... I'm not.. trying to buy it. I SWARE...

I'm sickeningly upset with this... How could you acuse me of that...? how?...
..what? Is this about you trying to get that tablet for someone?.. *pets*  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 20, 2006 6:27 am
UglyCoyoteNG

If you see me on MSN or AIM I am usually up for a chat.

Selene Aries

shoki_de_nai

Fuzzy Canine

12,900 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
PostPosted: Wed Sep 20, 2006 7:28 am
Krissim Klaw
shoki_de_nai
*sigh* At least I was left with enough so I wouldn't have to run around naked. Mostly (the cheaper) store items....dunno why he left my cat ears, must have missed 'em.
Man Shoki, I'm so sorry your brother did that to you. Do you have any idea how he got your password? Speaking of, I hope you remembered to change yours. You might also want to think about if he could have figured out your security questions. If he knew that, and just which email you had used when signing up, he could have gotten them to email him the password. If you fear that might have happened, I would suggest creating a new account.

You might also want to have you computer checked out, if you have a seperate one, to see if he might have downloaded a keylogger or something onto it.

Well, we use the same computer, but everything I have is password protected. However, if he managed to get into my account on our family computer, all my passwords are saved. But I didn't even know he knew my Gaia account. Bah. Well, I've changed my password for Gaia and my email, but I dunno if I want to change my account. I'm paranoid now though 'cause my donation letters just arrived, I think I'll send them to my mule for safe keeping until things are worked out. But I'm working with a mod and he might be able to freeze trading on my brother's account so I know my stuff will stay in one place.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 20, 2006 7:37 am
Mwahaha! I've been monitering my brother's posts, and his trading pass and store were taken away! xd Take that! Big sister is no fool. >x3  

shoki_de_nai

Fuzzy Canine

12,900 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200

shoki_de_nai

Fuzzy Canine

12,900 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
PostPosted: Wed Sep 20, 2006 7:39 am
UglyCoyoteNG

Added you to my AIM and MSN, I'm always willing to talk. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 20, 2006 7:48 am
Life is good right now. Amazing of me to say that.....>> My English paper is finished, my sinuses aren't bothering me any more, I can sleep in today...I love life......  

FogSage

Nekoyaki

PostPosted: Wed Sep 20, 2006 9:20 am
Has anyone in here read Motherless Brooklyn? I have a three page paper on how the main character uses language to define himself in two and three quarter hours. D:  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 20, 2006 9:27 am
Nekoyaki
Has anyone in here read Motherless Brooklyn? I have a three page paper on how the main character uses language to define himself in two and three quarter hours. D:

Ouch, crunch time. Sorry, never heard of the book. Sure you can find some cliff notes on it.

Selene Aries

Nekoyaki

PostPosted: Wed Sep 20, 2006 9:49 am
Diana Vulpes
Nekoyaki

Ouch, crunch time. Sorry, never heard of the book. Sure you can find some cliff notes on it.
It's not that bad, it's actually really interesting. The main character is a detective with Tourettes. The thing is, I'm running out of filler text..  
Adult Furries Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 328 329 330 331 332 333 ... 1043 1044 1045 1046 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games