Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Memorable Threads
The Official AFG Chatterbox! 4000 pages of awesomeness! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 3305 3306 3307 3308 3309 3310 ... 4076 4077 4078 4079 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Selene Aries

PostPosted: Sat Jun 24, 2006 12:06 am

DoomNeko

Quoted for truth ~ :3

That and I'll add that for love to keep strong, you have to work at it. Sure it's nice, but even lovers can get rough up sometimes, that's when sometimes they need to work it out, and it'll only make them stronger. ^^

Teehee~

Yes, it is something that must be worked on every day. And it isn't about reasuring eachother about how you feel, it is about showing eachother your true feeling. And communication is the single most important thing about a relationship. Couples should always be open and honest and talk out their problems, holding things in only makes things worse than they were. gonk Learned through much trial an error that it is bad to hold things in, nore to let my mate hold things back either. stare No matter how much he tries to cover it, I KNOW when something is wrong.

Eddily
Yeah. There have been many times where I've thought the same thing, but I care too much about her to just let it end like that, you know?

As long as the love is still there and it doesn't become a chore to care for her for the sake of caring for her. I've made that mistake once, and it almost brought me to the borderline of losing myself.  

Sonya Khatsworth

Eddily

Sirus Jin
Oh...that's true. That person's mate may or may not be happy knowing that.

From what I hear, they're kinda falling apart, but then maybe I should stop talking about that.

*nuzzles Snowe back* Still don't want to go to bed?
PostPosted: Sat Jun 24, 2006 12:08 am

*sighs and shrugs* I think I had better go to bed... I will be on tommorow though for sure *nods*

HeartofSnowe

Sirus Jin

PostPosted: Sat Jun 24, 2006 12:08 am

Eddily
Sirus Jin
Oh...that's true. That person's mate may or may not be happy knowing that.

From what I hear, they're kinda falling apart, but then maybe I should stop talking about that.

*nuzzles Snowe back* Still don't want to go to bed?

...That's really sad to hear... >.<
PostPosted: Sat Jun 24, 2006 12:09 am

DoomNeko
Well then Edd for the sake of secrecy, I'll keep my feline curiosity from trying to spam your inbox with "WHOIZIIIIIIIT??!?!1?!" messages. Well, I'll try. It's gonna be hard. Cause, you know. Feline curiosity and all.

Ooo, butterfly! ~
*falls off the couch* xD

Thanks. xd

Eddily

Selene Aries

PostPosted: Sat Jun 24, 2006 12:10 am

Eddily

Yeah. There have been many times where I've thought the same thing, but I care too much about her to just let it end like that, you know?

Yeah, I know, I know well. At the least, it would be really bad form to just go looking for someone else behind her back. confused Long as you two at least talk to each other now and then and things are still okay between you, no reason to try wade things out. Sure that things will get much better in the end, or at least I hope they do. How is she doing anyway?
PostPosted: Sat Jun 24, 2006 12:11 am

DoomNeko
Eddily

As long as the love is still there and it doesn't become a chore to care for her for the sake of caring for her. I've made that mistake once, and it almost brought me to the borderline of losing myself.

Aww, that's too bad. sad

Eddily

Eddily

PostPosted: Sat Jun 24, 2006 12:12 am

HeartofSnowe
*sighs and shrugs* I think I had better go to bed... I will be on tommorow though for sure *nods*

Alrighty then, I'll talk to you then. *hugs* Nighty night.
PostPosted: Sat Jun 24, 2006 12:13 am

HeartofSnowe

*yawns* I probably should myself. I should have an hour ago. whee But wan't feeling quite that sleepy just yet and felt like chatting some.

Selene Aries

Sirus Jin

PostPosted: Sat Jun 24, 2006 12:14 am

Work tomorrow! HA! WHo needs sleep for that, not me I say! surprised

*Huggs and kisses Edd*

Good night.. see you then...

*hugs and kisses everyone else*

Good night... see you tommorow.

HeartofSnowe

Eddily

Diana Vulpes
Yeah, I know, I know well. At the least, it would be really bad form to just go looking for someone else behind her back. confused Long as you two at least talk to each other now and then and things are still okay between you, no reason to try wade things out. Sure that things will get much better in the end, or at least I hope they do. How is she doing anyway?

She knows it was kind of an accident with the second person, she knows how I feel about her. She's working more, so busyer than ever I guess.
PostPosted: Sat Jun 24, 2006 12:15 am

Sirus Jin

Luckily I don't work till the evening. razz Well, not all that lucky. sweatdrop I'd rather work in the afternoon.

Selene Aries

Sirus Jin

PostPosted: Sat Jun 24, 2006 12:16 am

Diana Vulpes
Sirus Jin

Luckily I don't work till the evening. razz Well, not all that lucky. sweatdrop I'd rather work in the afternoon.

I work in the morning. Which means...If I leave now, I could get about five or six hours of sleep. But that's how I work normally, on very little sleep sweatdrop
Memorable Threads

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 3305 3306 3307 3308 3309 3310 ... 4076 4077 4078 4079 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games