Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Memorable Threads
The Official AFG Chatterbox! 4000 pages of awesomeness! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 3307 3308 3309 3310 3311 3312 ... 4076 4077 4078 4079 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Selene Aries

PostPosted: Sat Jun 24, 2006 12:39 am

Eddily

I know what you're saying. She tells me that. I did have a crazy idea of just going and seeing her, although I'd need money and I wouldn't feel comfortable driving on strange roads for 14 hours. sweatdrop

Even if just online, I know one thing that is good is to have a day where you two can be together. And I mean the entire day, devoted to just you two, talking, cuddling, loving or generally hanging out as mates should. It does wonders.
PostPosted: Sat Jun 24, 2006 12:39 am

Sirus Jin
Eddily
Sirus Jin
I kind of understand the feeling. The first love thing, and not wanting to let go, or not even sure about letting go...or whether or not you should move on or wait it out

*hugs*

(hugs back) I know things will work out for the best for you, do what you feel is right for yourself

Thanks. I've already sworn long ago to just stay with her. I'd need to know what things are like in real life before I make any drastic dicisions.

Hiya Elem.

Eddily

Selene Aries

PostPosted: Sat Jun 24, 2006 12:40 am

DoomNeko
ElemDS
*crawls in from work*

Hello. >.<

ZOMGIT'SANOTHERNEWGUIDLMEMBERIDIDN"TKNOWABOUT!
*glomps*

whee blaugh rofl
PostPosted: Sat Jun 24, 2006 12:41 am

Eddily

Hiya Elem.

*yays at being noticed*

Err.. I mean... ^^;;

Hope I'm not intruding on anything here... Just in to relax after a hard nights work.

ElemDS

Eddily

Diana Vulpes
Eddily

I know what you're saying. She tells me that. I did have a crazy idea of just going and seeing her, although I'd need money and I wouldn't feel comfortable driving on strange roads for 14 hours. sweatdrop

Even if just online, I know one thing that is good is to have a day where you two can be together. And I mean the entire day, devoted to just you two, talking, cuddling, loving or generally hanging out as mates should. It does wonders.

I like that. I'll definately run that by her.

Diana Vulpes
Sirus Jin
Eddily
Sirus Jin

Trust me, you do not want to be there. Its too painful really.

Yeah, it is. sad

I kind of understand the feeling. The first love thing, and not wanting to let go, or not even sure about letting go...or whether or not you should move on or wait it out

I know all too well about that myself. It really takes a lot to get over it, usually the love of someone else that is there for you. I don't think one can ever forget their past loves, but at least they can get over the pain.

I'm still with my first love, so I don't really know the pain of a break up. Just the inbetween feeling sweatdrop

Sirus Jin

OmeTheDragon

Whoo =D People on late! heart
PostPosted: Sat Jun 24, 2006 12:43 am

ElemDS
Eddily

Hiya Elem.

*yays at being noticed*

Err.. I mean... ^^;;

Hope I'm not intruding on anything here... Just in to relax after a hard nights work.

Harhar, it's fine. Sirus and Arty are comforting Edd and stuff and generally talking about relationships, which I don't feel like joining in about cause I just came out of spending a week with Ome. X3

AAAAAAANYWAYS.
YAY BREAKFAST AT 3-SOMETHING AM!

*pokes the food*
Been nibbling off this stuff for 3 hours, I'm not even sure if it's still good. o.O

Sonya Khatsworth

Eddily

PostPosted: Sat Jun 24, 2006 12:43 am

ElemDS
Eddily

Hiya Elem.

*yays at being noticed*

Err.. I mean... ^^;;

Heh, kind of a weird time to come in. sweatdrop

Hiya Ome!
PostPosted: Sat Jun 24, 2006 12:44 am

Tigress and dragon on at same time, everyone run for the hills before you get caught between the unbridled heat between them. gonk

Selene Aries

Sirus Jin

PostPosted: Sat Jun 24, 2006 12:44 am

Diana Vulpes
Tigress and dragon on at same time, everyone run for the hills before you get caught between the unbridled heat between them. gonk

(dives for cover but pulls out a cammera to record) ninja
PostPosted: Sat Jun 24, 2006 12:45 am

Sirus Jin
Diana Vulpes

*peeks over shoulder and monitor* ninja

Selene Aries

ElemDS

DoomNeko
ElemDS
Eddily

Hiya Elem.

*yays at being noticed*

Err.. I mean... ^^;;

Harhar, it's fine. Sirus and Arty are comforting Edd and stuff and generally talking about relationships, which I don't feel like joining in about cause I just came out of spending a week with Ome. X3

AAAAAAANYWAYS.
YAY BREAKFAST AT 3-SOMETHING AM!

*pokes the food*
Been nibbling off this stuff for 3 hours, I'm not even sure if it's still good. o.O

Ah, relationship issues... Something I'd rather just block off from my mind. >.< Sadly.

Midnight here... I didn't get home from work till 12:15am. And I am exausted, sore, and drugged up. (2 asprin and 2 advil in the course of 6 hours)

OmegaDragon
Whoo =D People on late! heart

*twitches*

Must... contain... hyper... OMGOME!!!
*pouncesnuggleskissescuddleshugsrufflenuzzlesspamgropesclings*

Sonya Khatsworth

Sirus Jin

PostPosted: Sat Jun 24, 2006 12:49 am

Diana Vulpes
Sirus Jin
Diana Vulpes

*peeks over shoulder and monitor* ninja

It has motion sensors, heat sensors, and night vision heart
Memorable Threads

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 3307 3308 3309 3310 3311 3312 ... 4076 4077 4078 4079 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games