Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
twilight vampires and werewolves RP! (RE-OPENING!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 329 330 331 332 333 334 ... 422 423 424 425 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Okami_Shirinai

Eloquent Husband

9,425 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 01, 2008 1:28 pm
Kaderot grinned, "thats where sami lived and i need to access her personal file" he said pulling it up.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 01, 2008 6:12 pm
kat looked at him curously "your very happy right now" kat said grinning sweetly  

ikat-kun

Okami_Shirinai

Eloquent Husband

9,425 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 01, 2008 6:21 pm
"kinda " he said and looked at her file.
Name: Samantha enyon
Hair color: blonde
Blood type: AB+
Parents: Drake Enyon and Sarah Enyon
Bio: Samantha is a Enyon Angel with a rare blood ability. Not much is know about this ability other than the she heals super fast and can turn invisible... no other info available.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 01, 2008 6:28 pm
(new character? what role she gonna play?)
kat smiled and sat down beside him twideling her thumbs she play with some controls here and there when kade wasnt looking she would push a funny looking button  

ikat-kun

Okami_Shirinai

Eloquent Husband

9,425 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 01, 2008 6:32 pm
(thats what the computer said about sami)
Kaderot stared at the screens picture of sami and frowned and looked down. He missed her so much.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 01, 2008 6:35 pm
(oh oh my bad! i got confused with the whole sami and samanthta thing)
kat glanced at him simpatheticly but she still fumbeled and played with some of the controls curously (shes never been in a plane before shes never evan been in the sky XD)  

ikat-kun

Okami_Shirinai

Eloquent Husband

9,425 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 01, 2008 6:37 pm
She leaned on one of the buttons and the ship fired a missile and it flew at the ground and hit a house. Kaderot jumped and looked, "oh s**t... i hope no one was home" he said moving the airship away.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 01, 2008 6:43 pm
kat stared at the house wide eyesd and she stopped playing with the buttons she backed away far and wrapped her arms around her legs deicideing to just watch kaderot  

ikat-kun

LanceCalvis
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Apr 01, 2008 6:45 pm
Lances nose twitched as he walked through the forest. He could smell something rather tasty up ahead. Walking slightly faster he spotted a white rabbit with pink eyes. Now to his human side this looked like just another cute animal. But to his WereRabbit side this creature looked like just another tasty snack. He licked his lips with a wicked look in his eyes. Then spook his head as he turned his back to the creature. Come on Lance...you're a human not a creature snap out of it. He tucked his hands inside of his pockets as he started to walk away. But his right leg didn't seem to want to move from that spot. Ok.....I get where you are coming from but I'm not hungry. And you are MY transformation not a separate creature so you have to obey me.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 01, 2008 6:45 pm
Kaderot looked back, "i guess i didnt have it on safety.. oh well i think it was abandon anyway' he said with a grin.  

Okami_Shirinai

Eloquent Husband

9,425 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Somebody Likes You 100

ikat-kun

PostPosted: Tue Apr 01, 2008 6:51 pm
kat didnt say anything she just kept in the corner hands around her legs  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 01, 2008 6:52 pm
Lances hair began to turn white. As he began to transform into the form of a white Wererabbit. After the transformation he had control of his leg once again. But chose not to go for the rabbit and instead use his unnatural stamina to run through the forest. Running quickly he leaped into the air landing on a tree branch. The branch snapped and he was now laying close to where the rabbit was. This was torture, this creature was just begging him to eat it. Why didn't the rabbit flee?  

LanceCalvis
Crew

Okami_Shirinai

Eloquent Husband

9,425 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 01, 2008 6:57 pm
Kaderot landed the airship by a small town and let everyone out to stretch. Kaderot walked toward a river nearby by his self.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 01, 2008 7:04 pm
kat followed behind kade slowly not wanting to make him mad again  

ikat-kun

Okami_Shirinai

Eloquent Husband

9,425 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 01, 2008 7:09 pm
Kaderot sat by the water and made it form sami and looked at you. "sami.. im so sorry i failed in protecting you... i love you so much and i wish i could have you back." he said crying a bit.  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 329 330 331 332 333 334 ... 422 423 424 425 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games