Welcome to Gaia! ::

Galactic Empire: The Official Star Wars Guild

Back to Guilds

The Official Star Wars guild since it's creation nearly 8 years ago. Join the Empire, be part of the legacy. 

Tags: Star Wars, Official, Jedi, Sith, Empire 

Reply The Second Imperium
Galactic Travel and Information Help Desk (RP help) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 329 330 331 332 333 334 ... 716 717 718 719 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

PaulTheWolf5575

PostPosted: Wed Feb 14, 2007 11:06 am

It doesn't seem like a terrible idea Padme
PostPosted: Wed Feb 14, 2007 4:03 pm

All depends if it will become a need or not. After this battle she might end up needing one anyway.

Ral Roke

Dangerous Hunter

Nina Halford

PostPosted: Wed Feb 14, 2007 4:32 pm

Padme18
Hey CW, I was thinking of having Aurora acquire a ship sometime in the rp. What do you tink?

I imagine Aurora may need to get around at some point. ^^ Did you have anything in particular in mind?

Cale: Sorry, dude. ^_^;;
PostPosted: Wed Feb 14, 2007 8:55 pm

Ok.

Here's what we're working with, gang:

AzraelBronze
Species: Human
Weapons: 1 Blastech DL-44 Blaster Pistol, 1 Saber style Vibro Blade
Job: Pirate Captain
Personality: Very nice he has mastered dry humor, he is a helpless womanizer and at the same time romantic
Vehicles: 1 Blockade Runner with standard armament, 1 Sorosub Sports speeder
Bio:A young man born into a wealthy gambling family he eventually grew bored of being the rich kid. So one day he begged his father for a ship and bought himself an ancient Blockade Runner from way back during the Civil War, he took parts of his great grandfathers Storm Trooper uniform and became a space pirate for kicks. Though he is just starting out he is already enjoying his job

AFK Masturbating

PaulTheWolf5575

PostPosted: Wed Feb 14, 2007 9:00 pm

I'm PMing with him about it now...I'll see what I can do...
PostPosted: Wed Feb 14, 2007 9:00 pm

Celestia Whitesword
Ok.

AzraelBronze
Personality: Very nice he has mastered dry humor, he is a helpless womanizer and at the same time romantic
Bio:A young man born into a wealthy gambling family he eventually grew bored of being the rich kid. So one day he begged his father for a ship and bought himself an ancient Blockade Runner from way back during the Civil War, he took parts of his great grandfathers Storm Trooper uniform and became a space pirate for kicks. Though he is just starting out he is already enjoying his job

well... even if he's a space pirate he will be dead in no time with that ship...

xNack

Nelowulf
Vice Captain

Codger

6,200 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Feb 14, 2007 9:03 pm

Celestia Whitesword
Ok.

AzraelBronze

*winces*

Oh boy. we may need to use a bit of a pump throughout Factions to help him along the way, lest he fall into the wayside from outdated thoughts.

Legacy's a bit new, but we can work around this.

I'll need a scapel for this one, I see where this is going. Cale would easily be the best for this, but eh.

Age... Believable, especially for the hopeless romatic (most kids have no concept of love at that age, only lust). If it weren't for his father being so rich, the whole title would be unbelievable. But for a niave kid who buys his way into the underworld, I can see a lot of potential story (perhaps a bit hard for a fresh recruit in the legacy era though...).

Gender species, acceptable.

The weapons have to go though. One's outdated, the other... God, if there's something we don't need its an NFU with a sword thinking he's captian jack sparrow that can outfight the hundreds of sith. No offense, but if that's not for decoration, get rid of it. a vibroknife is all you'll need.

AS for the ship.... I expect he's going to buy a crew as well... Otherwise I'd stick to a freighter. Hell, i would stick to a freighter until you got the ropes anyway, because mercinary crews are easily swayed. money doesn't mean devotion, only loyalty. And with big bucks thrown around, it'll be hard not to get outbid.

And the stormtrooper armor... We can work on that too. let's hammer that out later.
PostPosted: Wed Feb 14, 2007 9:04 pm

Celestia Whitesword
Ok.

AzraelBronze

Could use some more details. And possibly a better description of your history. Not too mention that you might want to get a better ship. Also talk to Cale if you want to learn how to be a pirate, unless you plan on failing quite a bit at first and learning through experience. That and the character himself doesn't have much experience as a pirate besides holomovies. You might want your physical description as well. Not to mention a few of your talents.

Ral Roke

Dangerous Hunter

xNack

PostPosted: Wed Feb 14, 2007 9:09 pm

Nelowulf
Celestia Whitesword
Ok.

AzraelBronze

*winces*

Oh boy. we may need to use a bit of a pump throughout Factions to help him along the way, lest he fall into the wayside from outdated thoughts.

Legacy's a bit new, but we can work around this.

I'll need a scapel for this one, I see where this is going. Cale would easily be the best for this, but eh.

Age... Believable, especially for the hopeless romatic (most kids have no concept of love at that age, only lust). If it weren't for his father being so rich, the whole title would be unbelievable. But for a niave kid who buys his way into the underworld, I can see a lot of potential story (perhaps a bit hard for a fresh recruit in the legacy era though...).

Gender species, acceptable.

The weapons have to go though. One's outdated, the other... God, if there's something we don't need its an NFU with a sword thinking he's captian jack sparrow that can outfight the hundreds of sith. No offense, but if that's not for decoration, get rid of it. a vibroknife is all you'll need.

AS for the ship.... I expect he's going to buy a crew as well... Otherwise I'd stick to a freighter. Hell, i would stick to a freighter until you got the ropes anyway, because mercinary crews are easily swayed. money doesn't mean devotion, only loyalty. And with big bucks thrown around, it'll be hard not to get outbid.

And the stormtrooper armor... We can work on that too. let's hammer that out later.

whats wrong with the vibroblade? i mean, you say we shouldnt use lightsabers because its a jedi weapon and we could hurt ourselves... but a vibroblade is something for everyone? its like "ohh im so great because i have a vibroblade) besides you would want a knife only if you were to be an assasin or something.
PostPosted: Wed Feb 14, 2007 9:12 pm

xNack
whats wrong with the vibroblade? i mean, you say we shouldnt use lightsabers because its a jedi weapon and we could hurt ourselves... but a vibroblade is something for everyone? its like "ohh im so great because i have a vibroblade) besides you would want a knife only if you were to be an assasin or something.

Because as a pirate, you go in guns blasting. If that fails, you won't have time for a sword, or room for that matter.

My question for you is what can a sword do that a knife cannot? Are you that insecure about reach that you need to get a blade that is longer (on a ship none-the-less) that requires more exertion and cannot be thrown?

Get your mind off Naruto; think realistic. When's the last time you saw a gang member walk around with a sword as his main weapon, or his secondary?

Knives are easier to get past customs, and he won't be tempted to try and lock blades with a sith or jedi. i'm trying to keep him alive here damnit. And as degrading as it sounds, I don't think he's nearly as experienced as Cale to even attempt the sword.

Plus, at his age, he'd barely know how to use one anyhow.

Nelowulf
Vice Captain

Codger

6,200 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200

Ral Roke

Dangerous Hunter

PostPosted: Wed Feb 14, 2007 9:13 pm

Only wield a vibroblade if you know how to use it. But then again if his character is inexperienced and wants to be like the pirates that he sees in holoflicks then he might have one. Please use some common sense though. Most likely you'll be firing a pistol or using some other ranged weapon.

Unfortunately I have a bad feeling about when Cale sees this.
PostPosted: Wed Feb 14, 2007 9:15 pm

Ral Roke
Only wield a vibroblade if you know how to use it. But then again if his character is in experienced and wants to be like the pirates that he sees in holoflicks then he might have one. Please use some common sense though. Most likely you'll be firing a pistol or using some other ranged weapon.

Cale knows his bounds. If he doesn't I'll make sure he knows them. He isn't the pirate king anymore; his critisims are negated because he dropped that title. He can comment, but the RP will decide whether the character lives or dies, not him.

Nelowulf
Vice Captain

Codger

6,200 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200

xNack

PostPosted: Wed Feb 14, 2007 9:16 pm

Nelowulf
xNack

Because as a pirate, you go in guns blasting. If that fails, you won't have time for a sword, or room for that matter.

My question for you is what can a sword do that a knife cannot? Are you that insecure about reach that you need to get a blade that is longer (on a ship none-the-less) that requires more exertion and cannot be thrown?

Get your mind off Naruto; think realistic. When's the last time you saw a gang member walk around with a sword as his main weapon, or his secondary?

Knives are easier to get past customs, and he won't be tempted to try and lock blades with a sith or jedi. i'm trying to keep him alive here damnit. And as degrading as it sounds, I don't think he's nearly as experienced as Cale to even attempt the sword.

Plus, at his age, he'd barely know how to use one anyhow.

ok, so what you say is that a vibroblade is not useful FOR A PIRATE then... not for another type of character... so no much to say..

PD: i dont watch anime so, that comment on the middle, was pointless.

Ral Roke
Only wield a vibroblade if you know how to use it. But then again if his character is in experienced and wants to be like the pirates that he sees in holoflicks then he might have one. Please use some common sense though. Most likely you'll be firing a pistol or using some other ranged weapon.

of course, those are secondary weapons, i think for a pirate the best secondary weapon, is another ranged gun...
PostPosted: Wed Feb 14, 2007 9:17 pm

I just hope you know how to fly at least. It won't end well it he can't do that. And he definitely doesn't want to try and steal from me. But then again there's little reason to since I'm only a small corvette.

Ral Roke

Dangerous Hunter

Ral Roke

Dangerous Hunter

PostPosted: Wed Feb 14, 2007 9:19 pm

Nelowulf
Ral Roke

Cale knows his bounds. If he doesn't I'll make sure he knows them. He isn't the pirate king anymore; his critisims are negated because he dropped that title. He can comment, but the RP will decide whether the character lives or dies, not him.

True enough. I'm not saying Cale won't let him in either. He just won't like it is all. But I digress, we have quite a bit of work to do before your ready to join.
The Second Imperium

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 329 330 331 332 333 334 ... 716 717 718 719 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games