Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Memorable Threads
The Official AFG Chatterbox! 4000 pages of awesomeness! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 3312 3313 3314 3315 3316 3317 ... 4076 4077 4078 4079 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Selene Aries

PostPosted: Sat Jun 24, 2006 9:40 am

HeartofSnowe
Goodmorning Arty ^^

*huggles*

Yeah... heh and I know I have an 8 o'clock class on Tuesdays and THursdays... but the professor said "IT may say 8o'clock... but I WILL NOT be here that early. I will see you at 8:30" heh he was funny.

Mornin'
PostPosted: Sat Jun 24, 2006 9:40 am

Diana Vulpes
Af Mas
College in theory will be better

*waves at Arty with the Lite in his other paw* 3nodding

Woot, everything went as planed then?

Yep. Too bad it's got a dead pixel on the touch screen. It's just one little dead pixel, so I really don't care. Doesn't make a huge difference

Af Mas

HeartofSnowe

PostPosted: Sat Jun 24, 2006 9:41 am

*stretches out on couch and the curls up with a pillow mewing*

heart heart
PostPosted: Sat Jun 24, 2006 9:41 am

HeartofSnowe
Yeah... heh and I know I have an 8 o'clock class on Tuesdays and THursdays... but the professor said "IT may say 8o'clock... but I WILL NOT be here that early. I will see you at 8:30" heh he was funny.

Sounds like sorta what I had for my first semester. Where will you be going?

Af Mas

Artemis Vulpes

PostPosted: Sat Jun 24, 2006 9:43 am

Af Mas

Yep. Too bad it's got a dead pixel on the touch screen. It's just one little dead pixel, so I really don't care. Doesn't make a huge difference

You know, I have never had the problem with an LCD screen. o.o But, anway, your system is still under warrenty, you can get it exchanged for another.
PostPosted: Sat Jun 24, 2006 9:45 am

HeartofSnowe
*stretches out on couch and the curls up with a pillow mewing*

heart heart

*replaces pillow with a big kitty plush*

Artemis Vulpes

HeartofSnowe

PostPosted: Sat Jun 24, 2006 9:45 am

I ma going to Coker College in Hartsville, SC ... its about a 3 hour drive from where I live. Its a nice place. A liberal arts school. I am going for photography and theater and writing. *nods* Whoot for me ^^

-edit-

*warps arms and legs around the big kitty plushie*

MEw!! ^^
PostPosted: Sat Jun 24, 2006 9:46 am

Artemis Vulpes
Af Mas

You know, I have never had the problem with an LCD screen. o.o But, anway, your system is still under warrenty, you can get it exchanged for another.

Gamestop told me themselves if I want to replace it I have to send it to Nintendo

Af Mas

Artemis Vulpes

PostPosted: Sat Jun 24, 2006 9:47 am

HeartofSnowe
I ma going to Coker College in Hartsville, SC ... its about a 3 hour drive from where I live. Its a nice place. A liberal arts school. I am going for photography and theater and writing. *nods* Whoot for me ^^

-edit-

*warps arms and legs around the big kitty plushie*

MEw!! ^^

Hey, I think Accelo lives in SC. ^.^
PostPosted: Sat Jun 24, 2006 9:48 am

Who is Accelo?

*pokes head out from behind the big kitty plushie*

HeartofSnowe

Artemis Vulpes

PostPosted: Sat Jun 24, 2006 9:49 am

Af Mas

Gamestop told me themselves if I want to replace it I have to send it to Nintendo

*nods* Goes to figure. Luckily for me, if I have any problems Best Buy would deal with Nintendo for me. Another reason I love shopping there, their warrenty and insurance is top notch
PostPosted: Sat Jun 24, 2006 9:49 am

HeartofSnowe

*nodnods* 3 hours away from my hometown is mine, though now I live in the same town I go to school. Liberal Arts here too. I'm going for Psych and Japanese

Af Mas

Artemis Vulpes

PostPosted: Sat Jun 24, 2006 9:52 am

HeartofSnowe
Who is Accelo?

*pokes head out from behind the big kitty plushie*

An artist friend of mine.

His FA Page
http://www.furaffinity.net/user/accelo/

Home Page
http://www.snowmew.net/
PostPosted: Sat Jun 24, 2006 9:53 am

Artemis Vulpes
Af Mas

*nods* Goes to figure. Luckily for me, if I have any problems Best Buy would deal with Nintendo for me. Another reason I love shopping there, their warrenty and insurance is top notch

Yeah, I would have loved to go through them, but I really needed the store credit, and Gamestop was my only option. I'm not really concerned about the dead pixel though. It's only one, and you can hardly see it most of the time

Af Mas

HeartofSnowe

PostPosted: Sat Jun 24, 2006 9:54 am

Wow... he is a good artist. *purrs* ANd he is a snow lepoard ^^ *giggles and blushes*

Whoot. Go kitties.
Memorable Threads

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 3312 3313 3314 3315 3316 3317 ... 4076 4077 4078 4079 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games