Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Memorable Threads
The Official AFG Chatterbox! 4000 pages of awesomeness! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 3314 3315 3316 3317 3318 3319 ... 4076 4077 4078 4079 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

HeartofSnowe

PostPosted: Sat Jun 24, 2006 10:18 am

Oh don't get me wrong *giggles* I know the difference I was just going to ask if he was bi or gay and taken and knowingm y luck he would be:

A)Straight
B)A hopless bottom like me
C)Mated
D)So not intrested

I do not skip straight to love *shakes head* But I have been close a few times... but still infatuation grows to love and Love is still a b***h *nods and nuzzles Affy*

Ok... *calms down*
PostPosted: Sat Jun 24, 2006 10:21 am

HeartofSnowe
Oh don't get me wrong *giggles* I know the difference I was just going to ask if he was bi or gay and taken and knowingm y luck he would be:

A)Straight
C)Mated
D)So not intrested

I do not skip straight to love *shakes head* But I have been close a few times... but still infatuation grows to love and Love is still a b***h *nods and nuzzles Affy*

Ok... *calms down*

*nuzzles back* Right. No worries though

Af Mas

Artemis Vulpes

PostPosted: Sat Jun 24, 2006 10:21 am

HeartofSnowe

A)Straight
C)Mated
D)So not intrested

Ok... *calms down*

You know, I am not sure if he has any bi tendancies, because he tends to just like guys most of the time. whee But I do believe he likes to switch, but enjoys being bottom he is also a subby. X3 So likes to be dominated. He does have a mate, but likes to play around with friends and is requantly seen on SL.
PostPosted: Sat Jun 24, 2006 10:24 am

SL? Whats that?

*purrs and sighs*

But... I have only been in love once... ended badly. But I am pissed off at love because she is a vain little tramp *huffs* So her vainness rubs off on others and soon everyone is a 10 looking for an 11... and I probably rank at like a 4 ; ;

HeartofSnowe

Artemis Vulpes

PostPosted: Sat Jun 24, 2006 10:25 am

HeartofSnowe
SL? Whats that?

*purrs and sighs*

But... I have only been in love once... ended badly. But I am pissed off at love because she is a vain little tramp *huffs* So her vainness rubs off on others and soon everyone is a 10 looking for an 11... and I probably rank at like a 4 ; ;

PostPosted: Sat Jun 24, 2006 10:28 am

Artemis Vulpes
HeartofSnowe
SL? Whats that?

*purrs and sighs*

Agreed. I've been watchin' you, Snowe. You're a nice guy ^_^ You'll find somebody

Af Mas

HeartofSnowe

PostPosted: Sat Jun 24, 2006 10:29 am

*blushes and mews*

Jeeze... you people are so sweet... heh

*looks up at Arty trying to change subject but still blushing*

What is Second Life?
PostPosted: Sat Jun 24, 2006 10:31 am

HeartofSnowe
*blushes and mews*

What is Second Life?

Just tryin' to make ya feel better ^_^

Af Mas

HeartofSnowe

PostPosted: Sat Jun 24, 2006 10:33 am

*Huggls affy and gives him a kiss on the cheek*

I know ^^ And thank you both.
PostPosted: Sat Jun 24, 2006 10:35 am

HeartofSnowe
*Huggls affy and gives him a kiss on the cheek*

I know ^^ And thank you both.

*blushes and returns it*

You're welcome redface

Af Mas

Artemis Vulpes

PostPosted: Sat Jun 24, 2006 10:37 am

HeartofSnowe
*blushes and mews*

What is Second Life?

I just don't like seeing people get upset over reationship issues, especially young people. You have a long life ahead of you and will meet someone, just need to be paitient and not lose hope.

Anyway, here is a link to SecondLife.
PostPosted: Sat Jun 24, 2006 10:38 am

*purrs and blushes deeper*

Heh.. and ok I will look at it ^^

*nuzzles Affy*

HeartofSnowe

Af Mas

PostPosted: Sat Jun 24, 2006 10:40 am

HeartofSnowe
*purrs and blushes deeper*

Heh.. and ok I will look at it ^^

*nuzzles Affy*

*nuzzles back gently*
PostPosted: Sat Jun 24, 2006 10:42 am

*purrs and giggles*

Everyone here is so kind and affectionate to me... most people tell me to back off when I nuzzle them.

HeartofSnowe

Artemis Vulpes

PostPosted: Sat Jun 24, 2006 10:44 am

HeartofSnowe
*purrs and giggles*

Everyone here is so kind and affectionate to me... most people tell me to back off when I nuzzle them.

That be pretty typical of most places I have been with furries. X3 Typically I am more concerned with those that are overly affectionate
Memorable Threads

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 3314 3315 3316 3317 3318 3319 ... 4076 4077 4078 4079 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games