Welcome to Gaia! ::

Galactic Empire: The Official Star Wars Guild

Back to Guilds

The Official Star Wars guild since it's creation nearly 8 years ago. Join the Empire, be part of the legacy. 

Tags: Star Wars, Official, Jedi, Sith, Empire 

Reply The Second Imperium
Mos Eisley Cantina Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 3315 3316 3317 3318 3319 3320 ... 5665 5666 5667 5668 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sol Walker
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2008 3:39 pm

lady_skuld
Maybe you don't feel safe on your farm without something a bit faster than the omaha police, but honestly, I do know a thing or two about shooting straight.

I know how to Box, Wrestle, and how to throw a knife(which I carry with me regularly for buisness purposes).
I'm quite capable of defending myself.
PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2008 3:44 pm

Then you should know where I'm coming from.

lady_skuld

Nina Halford

PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2008 3:45 pm

Johnny Malone
I'm torn about the Four Horsemen stuff. Cool concept, but most of the stuff doesn't look all that good.

I like the magical girl stuff, but I think it should have also had options for pink and blue. I find the horsemen stuff to be rather cluttery.
PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2008 3:46 pm

lady_skuld
Then you should know where I'm coming from.

No. Not really. Explain it to me again. My head's a little muddled today.

Sol Walker
Crew

Ral Roke

Dangerous Hunter

PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2008 3:47 pm

I got to head into work. See ya at 3.
PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2008 3:47 pm

Jamie Kirkpatrick
Johnny Malone
I'm torn about the Four Horsemen stuff. Cool concept, but most of the stuff doesn't look all that good.

I like the magical girl stuff, but I think it should have also had options for pink and blue. I find the horsemen stuff to be rather cluttery.

Isnt it already Pink?
And while you're at it, why not add green, red, and yellow? Get the whole Sailor Senshi set.

Sol Walker
Crew

Des Voh

3,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2008 3:49 pm

She cant shoot. Simply put.
PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2008 3:53 pm

Des Voh

I'm an adult male from Rural America. I can shoot too.
But what I though she meant when she said "Where I'm Comming from" meant she was relating the whole thing back to her arguement for concealed weapons.

Sol Walker
Crew

Nelowulf
Vice Captain

Codger

6,200 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2008 4:00 pm

@ Des: Oh how wrong you are....

@ Cale: I think she means that you should understand what it means to have a trusted rifle by your side, rather than being completely defenseless when you go somewhere. In certain buildings, the sheer pocketknife can mean a year in jail...
PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2008 4:02 pm

Cale Darksun
Des Voh

I'm an adult male from Rural America. I can shoot too.
But what I though she meant when she said "Where I'm Comming from" meant she was relating the whole thing back to her arguement for concealed weapons.
*shrugs*

I have a cousin whose basically my families quartermaster, he doesn't go anywhere without at last two pistols and a rifle in his truck, and always as a Cezh in his pocket. He doesn't visit that often now since he cant buy guns in Pennsylvania.

Des Voh

3,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Sol Walker
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2008 4:04 pm

Nelowulf
@ Des: Oh how wrong you are....

@ Cale: I think she means that you should understand what it means to have a trusted rifle by your side, rather than being completely defenseless when you go somewhere. In certain buildings, the sheer pocketknife can mean a year in jail...

Geeze! A RIFLE?! I'm not hunting! I'm going about my errands! How freaking paranoid are you people?!
PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2008 4:08 pm

If your a good enough buffer, just carry around a replica pistol. Its usually enough to detour most muggers and would-be knife-assalents.

Des Voh

3,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Des Voh

3,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2008 4:31 pm

WOW....I just realized they used the same voice actor for Hinnrita in Gunslinger Girls as Tohru Honda in Fruits Basket. Its a bit scary to imagine Tohru talking about a body count for the last two months.
PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2008 4:34 pm

lady_skuld
Sayla-girl
lady_skuld
Does anyone ever notice that the places where shootings get the most popular media support are places that ban all forms of self-defense?

depends on your idea of Self defense, but yes the more defensless the victims the more attention the Media gives them.

Well, both malls and schools prohibit the use of guns, even on their own security staff usually. As if a nightstick was a match for an assault rifle.

My old high school had a police officer who was stationed there by the local PD. He was armed and everything...

I wouldn't want the students to be allowed to carry guns. Big maybe for colleges, definite no for lower levels. I could be convinced concerning knives...

God Bless,

May the Force grant us wisdom...

Skyeborne

Dapper Raider

750 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Gaian 50

Sol Walker
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2008 5:02 pm

Des Voh
WOW....I just realized they used the same voice actor for Hinnrita in Gunslinger Girls as Tohru Honda in Fruits Basket. Its a bit scary to imagine Tohru talking about a body count for the last two months.

I'll just pretend that made sense and go back to dreaming about a subbed version of the new Lucky Luke movie.
Or a good dub.

*sigh*
The Second Imperium

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 3315 3316 3317 3318 3319 3320 ... 5665 5666 5667 5668 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games