Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
twilight vampires and werewolves RP! (RE-OPENING!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 330 331 332 333 334 335 ... 422 423 424 425 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ikat-kun

PostPosted: Tue Apr 01, 2008 7:14 pm
kat sat down behind him "its alright kade..dont worry were gonna get her back for you..."kat whispered to him  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 01, 2008 7:24 pm
He turned toward her and the water fell back to normal. "oh hey kat" he said pulling his legs up and holding his legs.  

Okami_Shirinai

Eloquent Husband

9,425 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Somebody Likes You 100

ikat-kun

PostPosted: Tue Apr 01, 2008 7:27 pm
kat said nothing but stared at him intently she didnt want to say anything to make him upset again  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 01, 2008 7:40 pm
Kaderot looked back to the water and made it move into a picture of him and sami.. then it was them dancing. "kat do you want to see what happened that night?" he asked.  

Okami_Shirinai

Eloquent Husband

9,425 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Somebody Likes You 100

ikat-kun

PostPosted: Tue Apr 01, 2008 7:45 pm
kat looked at him stunned then frowned and nodded "yes..i would like to see"  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 01, 2008 7:58 pm
He faced her and looked into her eyes. "his eyes changed and she was inside his mind. The scene played out through his eyes.(what his eyes looked like)
User ImageKaderot and sami were walking down the strret at night after a movie and they were talking. "oh kaderot your such a knukle head" sami said laughing its only movie." Kaderot crossed his arms. "so i thought the main charater could have done better in saving the girl" he said and pouted. Sami laughed and hugged him. "would you risk your life for me?" she asked looking in to his eyes. Kaderot didnt even think about the question. "yes, my life is yours sami and it will always be that way" he said hugging her back. They continued down the street and talked some more. Three guys came out of the shadows and smacked kaderot in the back of the legs and in the head, but he didnt go out. He tried to get upa dn fight but they tackled him down. "no leave him alone" sami yelled as another guy grabbed her. "be quiet or i'll kill you boyfriend here" the guy said pointing a large handgun at kaderot. kaderot stared weakly from the attacks and sami was quiet. They were taken to a warehouse and kaderot was tide up. He watched them hit sami and grab her and pull some of her cloths off. He yelled and they hit him intill her was bleeding badly. "you bastards" he said weakly looking at them. Blood ran down his head. The main guy laughed. "oh so your a tough guy still uh well ill teach you" he began beating kaderot more and then shot him in the chest and arm. Kaderot fell over and coughed up blood. "and so you know not to mess with us" the guy said as he went over to sami and rapped her and then shot her multiy times. Kaderot stared in horror and tears. The men left and kaderot crawled over to her. Sami... sami please say something" he said holding her in his arms, he cried. "SOME ONE HELP ME PLEASE" he yelled at the top of his lungs and began to cry harder. Sami coughed and said weakly, "dont worry everything is going to be fine." she said touching his face, "its going to be ok..." there was silence.

Kaderot couldnt continue and stopped. He looked at kat and waited for her reaction.  

Okami_Shirinai

Eloquent Husband

9,425 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Somebody Likes You 100

ikat-kun

PostPosted: Tue Apr 01, 2008 8:20 pm
(hmmm sorry toke so long to respond back im ion towns XD(
kat stared at him in horror she was shakeing in fear "kade...im so so sorry..." she whsipered still stareing wide eyed  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 01, 2008 8:22 pm
(its ok.. i thought you were reading it and trying to come up with something..)
Kaderot stood up and held kat, "i wish i could have done something.. anything" he said. tears running down his cheek.  

Okami_Shirinai

Eloquent Husband

9,425 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Somebody Likes You 100

ikat-kun

PostPosted: Tue Apr 01, 2008 8:38 pm
(my comp froze i had to switch them for a bit)
kat was crying to rember the horrorfing memory "im so sorry...but dont worry...we'll find her" she said as tears trickeled down her cheeks  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 01, 2008 8:42 pm
Kaderot just held kat for a bit and they cried  

Okami_Shirinai

Eloquent Husband

9,425 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Somebody Likes You 100

ikat-kun

PostPosted: Tue Apr 01, 2008 8:59 pm
(sorry..rly rly bad fight at my house had to sneek upstairs... :3 atleast i know were moveing on to dad #4 sooon)  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 01, 2008 9:01 pm
badluckcat-13
(sorry..rly rly bad fight at my house had to sneek upstairs... :3 atleast i know were moveing on to dad #4 sooon)

opps forgot to reply

kat evenetully moved out of his arms and she crawled and sat on a rock stareing at him  

ikat-kun

Okami_Shirinai

Eloquent Husband

9,425 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 02, 2008 7:15 pm
(its k and why are you moving on to dad #4?)
Kaderot stared at her for a moment and then laid down. He splashed some water at her and alughed  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 02, 2008 7:30 pm
(dont ask rolleyes )
kat shock the water off shivering and growling at him "dont.do.that" she hissed  

ikat-kun

Okami_Shirinai

Eloquent Husband

9,425 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 02, 2008 7:39 pm
(oh ok........)
Kaderot frowned at this and looked away at the water and laid back down. "man i piss off everyone" he said and slapped the water and soaked himself, "ah ********.." he swore after soaking himself.  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 330 331 332 333 334 335 ... 422 423 424 425 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games