Welcome to Gaia! ::

Guild of Roses

Back to Guilds

~A place to be yourself; a place to be free~ 

Tags: rose, free, stem, petal, thorn 

Reply Guild of Roses
OMGZWTFROFLMAO-Random- Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 330 331 332 333 334 335 ... 428 429 430 431 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

O.o I'm out of poll ideas....
  well, think harder...
  wait... there was a poll here?
  -insert assery here-
  *grabs a butterfly net* I'm gonna go catch some pigeons!
  *grabs submachine gun* we can fix that...
  I <3 fluffy bunnies~~
View Results

jessi_angel94_2

PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 8:15 pm
Connorthecreator
life is not eternal, and neither is love, enjoy while the glass is full, but as you reach the bottom the drink becomes less then enjoyable.

the glass is never full, its either empty or half empty.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 8:17 pm
Connorthecreator
life is not eternal, and neither is love, enjoy while the glass is full, but as you reach the bottom the drink becomes less then enjoyable.

Oh, look- it's trying to be deep.

THIS IS TOO FUNNY! blaugh blaugh blaugh blaugh  

Millenium Joker

Hilarious Lunatic

Connorthecreator
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 8:23 pm
no, just sharing my philosophy....  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 8:28 pm
hmmm.....i think i want icecream.  

jessi_angel94_2

Connorthecreator
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 8:45 pm
XD i just had pudding  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 10:44 pm
I just ate half of a box of cheez-its. oh and in case your wondering yes I will just be randomly poping in every now and then. xd  

mehara ragnarok

Connorthecreator
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2010 9:13 am
yay!! a popper!!! those always make things fun!!!! blaugh blaugh blaugh blaugh  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2010 2:36 pm
Or very akward especially if its during prom.  

mehara ragnarok

Connorthecreator
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2010 2:52 pm
XD good point  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2010 5:16 pm
o.o  

jessi_angel94_2

Connorthecreator
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2010 6:33 pm
>.<  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 27, 2010 11:54 am
Connorthecreator

true dat....
and im gonna say this in your terms for the fact your more a science geek on the subject....

There are times when a girlfriend/boyfriend can mean more to you than any one else based on both, personality and those chemicals in our bodies that we feel and that we call love...When those chemicals balance out between two people, they begin to feel a more deep connection with each other.
Thats why they say a opposite personality wise person is best in marriage. Well thats not necessarily true, for the fact when i was with rain, me and him were SOOOOOOOOO SIMILAR it was scary...in fact if i try i can both look like him and seem exactly like him...either way, we were madly in love and if he hadnt moved i would still be with him. We were a perfect match some say. Either way, there are times when a passion can turn into something more and that "glass" metaphor you wrote doesnt work wat-so-ever.
If that metaphor were right, we wont be alive, you realize that, right?
A couple has to work out good before marriage and in marriage they must still be a very good working team. If they werent happy together in the first place, they wouldnt have gotten married in the first place. If people dont fall in love, they dont have kids, and the population doesnt grow, and we die off.

If your metaphor was correct, we all would be dead by now.  

Kitten254

7,150 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Connorthecreator
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Jan 27, 2010 2:31 pm
no, my metaphor works perfectly, according to the metaphor love starts out strong but then slowly, that love becomes less and less, until you can barely stand the other person/  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 27, 2010 4:16 pm
lolthe meataphor means different things to both the reader, and the artist/poet who wrote it.  

jessi_angel94_2

Connorthecreator
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Jan 27, 2010 4:36 pm
*huugles jessi* you get me ^^  
Guild of Roses

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 330 331 332 333 334 335 ... 428 429 430 431 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games