Welcome to Gaia! ::

Everything and Anything Guild

Back to Guilds

This guild has everything from all types of rps to polls, to events. 

Tags: roleplays, polls, events, raffles, games and more 

Reply Yaoi/Yuri rp
[$] Not Myself [Avengers rp] (MDaylus) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 330 331 332 333 334 335 ... 533 534 535 536 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Champion Cardholder 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 10, 2015 8:38 am
Alikia Tsuki

“It’s Thor.” Tony replied when loki voiced his concern, helping Fenrir situate Loki at the table before the boy turned back into a pup and hopped on the chair to sit. “Thor has taught Fenrir about family history, a little about Asgardian history and a lot about feasts and celebrations.” He continued. Moving around to the other side of the table, Tony began sorting through a few books and papers, trying to gather and organize his thoughts. IN the mean time Fenrir was chattering away about the books he’d read, pushing a few across the table to Loki for him to see. Even though Fenrir was a little boy, Tony was handling the fact that he was smart beyond the age he appeared and the books Fenrir was reading were fairly advanced, enough to challenge him a little. “Fenrir has learned quite a lot on my end. He’s learning basic biology and physics, he’s going through math quickly. He’s learned about various histories around the world, and he’s gone through about 9 serious books in the past few months. He’s got a fairly good grasp on most of them. He doesn’t share your love for plays though.” He said, knowing how much Loki enjoyed Shakespeare.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 10, 2015 9:41 am
MDaylus

Loki rolled his eyes when Tony explained what Thor had or really had not taught his son. All of it but the feasts and celebrations Loki would go over again to make sure it had been properly taught. He watched Tony move and sort through things only looking to the chatting Fenrir when the boy began to push books his direction. Loki was impressed with what Fenrir was telling him, and even more with what Tony added. The man had taken such care with his son even after he had left and he didn't have to. Loki opened his mouth to thank Tony and explain that he would take over for Thor when the man proclaimed that Fenrir did not share his love for plays. Loki looked shocked and almost heartbroken. *Perhaps we have not found the right type for him.* Loki suggested hopefully.  

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 10, 2015 9:59 am
Alikia Tsuki

Tony gave a small shrug when Loki suggested that they hadn’t found the right type. “Feel free to see if you can find something he likes better, I haven’t had much success.” He said lightly, looking to Fenrir who had a slight pout at the idea of delving into plays again. Settling a stack of paper in front of him, Tony picked up the laptop and a moment later turned it back to Fenrir. “But first it’s time for Fenrir to see how much he remembers about ecosystems.” He said lightly, pulling up pictures and starting to ask various questions, pushing Fenrir to answer, even if he was wrong or unsure and then helping him work back to the right answer. Fenrir obviously enjoyed it and thrived on puzzling everything out.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 10, 2015 11:08 am
MDaylus

Loki nodded when Tony told him to feel free and try to find a play that Fenrir liked. Looking to fenrir and seeing the pout Loki shook his head. When Tony said that it was time for Fenrir to review ecosystems Loki sat back and watched. He was impressed and pleased with the sight before him. Tony engaged Fenrir in every answer even those the boy was unsure of. Loki had known Tony was an excellent teacher but it showed greatly now with his son. He was also pleased to see how much like his old self Tony was acting. It was almost like things were normal gain but loki knew they werent.  

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 10, 2015 11:46 am
Alikia Tsuki

When Tony was satisfied with what Fenrir remembered, he began teaching the boy a few new things, showing him videos and pictures, trying to make Fenrir guess things before he taught them. The whole time he was gentle and patient, not even minding when the boy wanted to move, so long as he was paying attention. They spent a while on science before Tony shifted to a history lesson. They were working through world history, seeing how various countries had lived and what they were going through at the same time, and whenever Tony mentioned a place, Fenrir had to find it on a map, something he was picking up relatively well. After a while of that, Tony looked to Loki curiously. “Do you want to teach him something?” he asked slowly, not sure if Loki felt up to it.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 10, 2015 12:30 pm
MDaylus

Loki watched the two people currently most important in his life with a smile. He loved the relaxed atmosphere that surrounded all of them. Loved that it felt like he had never left and that nothing had ever changed. He loved seeing how patient Tony was with his son and how much information Fenrir soaked up. He himself was so involved in listening and watching that he was surprised when tony asked him if he wanted to teach Fenrir anything. *Not yet, I must gather what I think he should learn of his heritage. If I were to teach him of what I know of this realm though I would need to be more sure of what each place is called now.* Loki responded shaking his head softly.  

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 10, 2015 12:44 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Tony listened to Loki and nodded slightly. He’d figured it might take Loki a few days to figure out what he wanted to teach Fenrir. “Well if you aren’t getting Asgardian knowledge today, then you can practice a little more with math before you’re done for the day.” He said, Fenrir groaning at the announcement. “But I don’t want to do math.” He whined, Tony only smiling. “Well if you want to get to those more interesting sciences where you get to come work in the lab with Bruce or I, you have to do math.” He said softly, pushing a pad of paper across the table for Fenrir, the pup slowly turning into a boy and picking up a pencil.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 10, 2015 3:03 pm
MDaylus

Loki gave Tony a soft smile when the man listened and nodded at him. He smiled at the fact that they would be moving onto math now. Math had always been something he enjoyed because it worked closely with magic. However Fenrir's groan brought him up short and he looked quickly from his son to Tony and was surprised to find only and amused smile there. Tony was quick to shut down Fenrir's complaining by proclaiming that if the pup wanted to more in the way of science or perhaps even work in the lab with Tony or Bruce that he had to do math. *Magic too.* Loki offered softly when Fenrir shifted to do what he was asked.  

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 10, 2015 3:49 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Fenrir and Tony both looked to Loki curiously when Loki mentioned magic needing math. “Why would I need math for magic?” Fenrir asked slowly. “I don’t need math to change shape.” He pointed out. Tony crossed his arms slowly, curios as to what Loki meant by this. He hadn’t known that Loki had learned math for magic. He thought it was more instinctive than precise for the most part. Unless there was some sort of potion making that Loki hadn’t told Tony about. But the god had seemed rather critical of that idea.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 10, 2015 6:58 pm
MDaylus

Loki frowned when his son asked why he would need math for magic because he didn't need it to change shape. Tony too looked quite curious about his statement. *For bigger magic, you have to calculate what sort of power you need and how wide the effect will be.* Some other things too.* Loki murmured. It also was needed for certain ritual magic but he felt silly saying that.  

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2015 3:31 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Fenrir gave a little hum, thinking that over. “So if I want to do magic like you, then I have to learn math?” he asked slowly. Sighing, he sank into the seat and gave a little nod of acceptance. Tony smirked at the boy. “I know math can be tedious, but it leads to more interesting things.” He promised, sliding across a sheet of practice problems for Fenrir to do to see how well he grasped what they’d done so far. As Fenrir worked on the problems, trying his best to write legibly with fingers that were still a tad clumsy, Tony moved to the board, cleaned it, and added few new problems on it.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2015 4:37 pm
MDaylus

When Fenrir finally hummed and asked if he wanted to do magic like him that he needed to learn to do math, Loki nodded. When Fenrir sank into his seat with a sigh and a nod of acceptance Loki smiled again perking back up as Tony spoke to the boy. Moving closer Loki looked over at the sheet of paper Tony had given Fenrir. He was amused by the clumsy writing Fenrir had, something Loki knew would improve with practice.  

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2015 6:53 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Tony was patient, letting Fenrir finish the sheet without feeling pressured to go any faster than he wanted to. When the boy was done, he took the sheet and looked it over, occasionally having to ask what a number was or why Fenrir did something. Then he leaned forward and helped Fenrir work through what he’d gotten wrong. “If you have another way of doing something Loki, Tell him. My way may not be the best.” He added.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2015 9:57 pm
MDaylus

Loki continued to watch Tony teach his son, being as patient as any parent, no any good parent was. When Fenrir finished he continued to watch as Tony checked over his work and clarified some things before setting out to help the boy work through what he had done wrong. He was content to sit and watch when Tony offered him the chance to engage as well. *I can not say that my way is any better, it is merely how I learned.* Loki stated before moving forward to look over the paper more closely and explain how he had been taught. Loki stayed away from writing anything down knowing it would only come out in the script of the Aesir and that was not something Tony could read at the moment.  

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2015 6:34 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Tony sat back, watching Loki and Fenrir. JARVIS didn’t even try translating Loki’s words, so the genius just took a moment to try and relax and gather himself. Fenrir didn’t like some of the methods Loki offered, but others, he jumped on eagerly, finding them easier than Tony’s methods. When Tony wrote out some new problems similar to the ones that Fenrir had missed, the boy got all of them right. Congratulating Fenrir, Tony moved on to teaching Fenrir something new. Explaining it and having Fenrir work through a few problems with him, Tony waited for Fenrir to get through a handful on his own before he nodded. “I think we’re done for today. You did really well.” He said, ruffling Fenrir’s hair before he turned back into a pup.

Yaoi/Yuri rp

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 330 331 332 333 334 335 ... 533 534 535 536 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games