Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Naruto Guild
- Shinobi Hideout - the Chat and Off Topic zone! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 330 331 332 333 334 335 ... 1486 1487 1488 1489 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

TriggerKid

PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2004 12:27 am
never mind stare  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2004 12:28 am
TriggerKid
Indeed..any one know any good rave master sites?? eek
Nope sorry ever tried looking for it on a search engine.  

BluedragonJade

Alucard Unlimited

Interesting Citizen

Well Rave master could be any number of things I know. stare  
xp  

TriggerKid

S_H_I_NO

BluedragonJade
Sharingan_Successor
so dissappointed right now stressed scream ....
whats wrong?

cuz my thread got locked..bcuz i got accused of stealing...and then some fool steals my idea and then uses the id card i used and made it all colorful changed the font and Bam!! same thing as mine and uses my idea...but im the one who gets banned for it..and ppl loved it too...so i dont get why i get locked for giving ppl something they wanted..gosh...gimme a break...he totally bit off me.....and my idea..i agree it may look better but its the same thing i did ....and he took the same design...well whatever...i guess life isnt fair

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

same thing..omg  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2004 12:29 am
Alucard Unlimited
TriggerKid
Indeed..any one know any good rave master sites?? eek
Rave master?
it's an anime that plays on Toonami now  

BluedragonJade

Alucard Unlimited

Interesting Citizen

PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2004 12:30 am
xd

Rave master...Ah it's just called Rave in Japan that's why I didn't recognise the name.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2004 12:30 am
Sharingan_Successor
BluedragonJade
Sharingan_Successor
whats wrong?

cuz my thread got locked..bcuz i got accused of stealing...and then some fool steals my idea and then uses the id card i used and made it all colorful changed the font and Bam!! same thing as mine and uses my idea...but im the one who gets banned for it..and ppl loved it too...so i dont get why i get locked for giving ppl something they wanted..gosh...gimme a break...he totally bit off me.....and my idea..i agree it may look better but its the same thing i did ....and he took the same design...well whatever...i guess life isnt fair
awww poor guy*cuddles and hugs"there there report it and how its unfair talk to the mods  

BluedragonJade

TriggerKid

PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2004 12:31 am
Sharingan_Successor
BluedragonJade
Sharingan_Successor
whats wrong?

same thing..omg

hmmm sorry to hear that  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2004 12:31 am
its ok...whatever....theres some F*ed up ppl in this world..thats just what i got to say....  

S_H_I_NO

Alucard Unlimited

Interesting Citizen

PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2004 12:32 am
Sharingan_Successor
BluedragonJade
Sharingan_Successor
whats wrong?

same thing..omg
That sucks whale d**k. Dude I'll ******** the guy over if you want me to. Give me a name and I'll make sure he doesn't know what hit him.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2004 12:33 am
Sharingan_Successor
its ok...whatever....theres some F*ed up ppl in this world..thats just what i got to say....
*pats"shh it's okay just report it I'm sure reprieve or k4kashi can fix it  

BluedragonJade

TriggerKid

PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2004 12:33 am
whos the guy who stole your idea?  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2004 12:34 am
lol..its koo man...dont want reprieve to bet getting mad....but he's in the naruto forum....cough zei-zei...its too late though...my thread is gone crying  

S_H_I_NO

Alucard Unlimited

Interesting Citizen

PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2004 12:35 am
Sharingan_Successor
lol..its koo man...dont want reprieve to bet getting mad....but he's in the naruto forum....cough zei zei...its too late though...my thread is gone crying
Sure the thread is gone but petty revenge lasts forever. 3nodding  
Naruto Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 330 331 332 333 334 335 ... 1486 1487 1488 1489 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games