Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Adult Furries Guild
AFG Sallies Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 330 331 332 333 334 335 ... 1043 1044 1045 1046 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Leyla Giselle

PostPosted: Wed Sep 20, 2006 7:07 pm
Diana Vulpes
Leyla Giselle

lol. I know, right? Poor poor Diana. blaugh

Hey, I share the wealth. razz And going down from 2.2 Mil to 1.7 is quite a drop.
Yeah, I know. That's what makes you awesome whee  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 20, 2006 7:18 pm
YAY. e__e just have to post this before I get going, i'm going to do a sketch trade with Rin. Yaaay. :3  

UglyCoyoteNG

Krissim Klaw

PostPosted: Wed Sep 20, 2006 8:37 pm
Leyla Giselle
Diana Vulpes
Leyla Giselle

lol. I know, right? Poor poor Diana. blaugh

Hey, I share the wealth. razz And going down from 2.2 Mil to 1.7 is quite a drop.
Yeah, I know. That's what makes you awesome whee
Super awsome. ^.^

Diana- do you just let your millions sit in your inventory or do you play the market with them. With that kind of money you could easily make a million every month or two by simply buying lower priced donation items and letting them sit for a bit.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 20, 2006 8:41 pm
Krissim Klaw
Super awsome. ^.^

Diana- do you just let your millions sit in your inventory or do you play the market with them. With that kind of money you could easily make a million every month or two by simply buying lower priced donation items and letting them sit for a bit.

Too lazy for that, I just get 6 donation letters to hold onto and sell one every now and then through the year. If you want though I can give you a few hundred gold and you can play the market for me. Kind of like an investmant broker, you know? Of course you would get a 10% finders fee for your work. Or I could just give you your letter each month for free, whichever comes out better for you.

Selene Aries

Krissim Klaw

PostPosted: Wed Sep 20, 2006 8:46 pm
Diana Vulpes
Krissim Klaw
Super awsome. ^.^

Too lazy for that, I just get 6 donation letters to hold onto and sell one every now and then through the year. If you want though I can give you a few hundred gold and you can play the market for me. Kind of like an investmant broker, you know? Of course you would get a 10% finders fee for your work. Or I could just give you your letter each month for free, whichever comes out better for you.
(Giggles I was just going to suggest something like that) I've been trying to get my gold count back up so I could play the market a bit, so I'm defenitly willing to try it. XD

Hmm probably go with the 10% broker fee because that really gives me the incentive to play around and make lots of goldies. So feel free just to send over however much you are willing to part with for a while, and I will attempt to work my Krissim magic. cool  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 20, 2006 8:52 pm
Krissim Klaw
(Giggles I was just going to suggest something like that) I've been trying to get my gold count back up so I could play the market a bit, so I'm defenitly willing to try it. XD

Hmm probably go with the 10% broker fee because that really gives me the incentive to play around and make lots of goldies. So feel free just to send over however much you are willing to part with for a while, and I will attempt to work my Krissim magic. cool

100K good start or wanting to play with more?

Selene Aries

Krissim Klaw

PostPosted: Wed Sep 20, 2006 8:59 pm
Diana Vulpes
Krissim Klaw

100K good start or wanting to play with more?
Well, the more the merrier. XD

When it comes to exchanging it really is the more money you have, the faster and more money you can make. So really whatever you feel comfortable putting forward. I'm planning on using the 68k I have slowly vend/exchanged in the last couple of weeks also so don't worry about me loosing you money. If I do that will be coming out of my pockets. XP  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 20, 2006 9:12 pm
WOOT Krissim has goldies! XD First goal is to double my amount within a week. XD  

Krissim Klaw

Selene Aries

PostPosted: Wed Sep 20, 2006 9:15 pm
Krissim Klaw
WOOT Krissim has goldies! XD First goal is to double my amount within a week. XD

Have fun with it. 3nodding I tried playing the market a couple years back, not my thing. I don't exactly have a lot of patients, why I can't do the fishing game. whee

PostPosted: Wed Sep 20, 2006 9:19 pm
So, in this case, buying donation letters is kind of like buying stock and playing the stock market. The price will eventually rise, but not without fluxuating heavily first. Meh....I don't have patience either, Diana. I could fish on my old computer, where I had a mouse to use, but the laptop says NOOO to fishing. XP

Meh. I donated again to Gaia. Just gotta mail it tomorrow and I'll have the letters by next week I think.....  

FogSage

Krissim Klaw

PostPosted: Wed Sep 20, 2006 9:20 pm
Diana Vulpes
Krissim Klaw

Have fun with it. 3nodding I tried playing the market a couple years back, not my thing. I don't exactly have a lot of patients, why I can't do the fishing game. whee
Gah, the fishing game I just can't do because I have band hand eye cordination or something. Not to mention it bores the life out of me. I always liked exchanging. Kind of like the excitment of the hunt. Haven't been motivated to do it lately. I think part of it is I get to jealous when I'm questing. Like I keep seeing the item I want going up for sale and it drives me crazy. Since I'm just doing this to raise up some gold, I think I'll have a lot of fun doing it because there will be no pressure. If I make a lot of gold great, if I don't have the time to make a lot on only earn a bit, still good.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 20, 2006 9:28 pm
FogSage
So, in this case, buying donation letters is kind of like buying stock and playing the stock market. The price will eventually rise, but not without fluxuating heavily first. Meh....I don't have patience either, Diana. I could fish on my old computer, where I had a mouse to use, but the laptop says NOOO to fishing. XP

Meh. I donated again to Gaia. Just gotta mail it tomorrow and I'll have the letters by next week I think.....

Selling letter is the equivelent of long term investing. You pretty much wait and wait and wait, but at some you have to sell or you'll never make money. On the other hand by not selling you are not losing anything either, only giving your investment time to grow.

On the other hand playing the exchange is more like active trading. Meaning you are constantly buying and selling and while have the chance to raise your equity, you also run the risk of losing it all if not careful.

Selene Aries

Kakarotto-san

Dangerous Duck

PostPosted: Wed Sep 20, 2006 10:07 pm
Correct me if I'm wrong, but I thought making money off of fan-art was a no-no.. I've seen several people on DA selling originals/prints of their fan-art or taking commissions of fan-art. (and apparently a butt load of money by charging anywhere from $15-$100 for either of the above)  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 20, 2006 10:09 pm
Kakarotto-san
Correct me if I'm wrong, but I thought making money off of fan-art was a no-no.. I've seen several people on DA selling originals/prints of their fan-art or taking commissions of fan-art.

Selling fan art is illigal unless you have premission from the creators of the characters. That is the point of copy rights and trade marks.

At least in the US that is the rule, not the same in other countries.

Selene Aries

Crenn

PostPosted: Wed Sep 20, 2006 10:33 pm
Well, I'm happy again.

The friend I had a fight with about 3-4 weeks ago. I emailed her last night and we're talking via email for now. I feel a lot better now because of this. I just hope I don't hurt her again.

And DI, you allowing anyone else to do that? sweatdrop  
Adult Furries Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 330 331 332 333 334 335 ... 1043 1044 1045 1046 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games