Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Adult Furries Guild
fuzzy's cuddleless cuddle corner. but we do have pudding ! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 3318 3319 3320 3321 3322 3323 ... 5649 5650 5651 5652 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Morna Starwind

PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2005 1:55 pm

DarkSparta666
Morna Starwind
DarkSparta666
He quitely reaches behind him, taking the skull pillow he swings it around aiming at her side.

*falls back and pretends to cry* I'm going to get my vinnie on you! *she sniffles* gonk
"Oh dammit dammit dammit. Im so sorry i didnt think i would hurt you, with the scales and all, i didnt even go that hard im so sorry." He leans over her trying to make it better.

*she sits up and cuffs him around the head gently* its fine, really.. but I dont have scales silly.. I'm a furred dragon. We have fur instead of scales, hence why I'm not a fire dragon either or I'd set myself on fire aswell...
PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2005 1:55 pm

::laughs and chases you across room:: ha ha! i have you on the run!

Jake Jeckal

Onewingedfallenangel666

PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2005 1:57 pm

Morna Starwind
DarkSparta666
Morna Starwind
DarkSparta666
He quitely reaches behind him, taking the skull pillow he swings it around aiming at her side.

*falls back and pretends to cry* I'm going to get my vinnie on you! *she sniffles* gonk
"Oh dammit dammit dammit. Im so sorry i didnt think i would hurt you, with the scales and all, i didnt even go that hard im so sorry." He leans over her trying to make it better.

*she sits up and cuffs him around the head gently* its fine, really.. but I dont have scales silly.. I'm a furred dragon. We have fur instead of scales, hence why I'm not a fire dragon either or I'd set myself on fire aswell...
He lets out a long streem of air in a long sigh, he smiles at her in relief. "Wow thanks, i havent had a heart attack in a long time."
PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2005 1:59 pm

*tries to hop faster and squeaks* Nuuu!!

Alektorphobia

Morna Starwind

PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2005 1:59 pm

DarkSparta666

He lets out a long streem of air in a long sigh, he smiles at her in relief. "Wow thanks, i havent had a heart attack in a long time."

*she raises an eyeridge* are you alright?
PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2005 2:01 pm

Morna Starwind
DarkSparta666

He looks at her with a smile across his face, he winks playfully taking her hands down from his face. "I was kidding."

Onewingedfallenangel666

Jake Jeckal

PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2005 2:04 pm

mwuahahaha! ::jumps to make a tackle but misses, goesw flying into a wall:: @.@
PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2005 2:04 pm

DarkSparta666
Morna Starwind
DarkSparta666

He looks at her with a smile across his face, he winks playfully taking her hands down from his face. "I was kidding."

*rumbles* you're a big tease, you know that?
But I have to go for a few minutes, I'll be back shortly *she stands up and heads outside, quickly taking flight to deal with some business*

Morna Starwind

Alektorphobia

PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2005 2:06 pm

*hops over to Jake* eek Are you okay?
PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2005 2:06 pm

Morna Starwind
DarkSparta666
Morna Starwind
DarkSparta666

*rumbles* you're a big tease, you know that?
But I have to go for a few minutes, I'll be back shortly *she stands up and heads outside, quickly taking flight to deal with some business*
He smiles at her leaning back on his pillow. "Eh, what can i say? Im cool like that. Ill see you in a bit." He smiles and winks again, waving to her.

Onewingedfallenangel666

TheDisreputableDog

PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2005 2:07 pm

//Wanders in.//
PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2005 2:09 pm

*waves to TDD*

Alektorphobia

Onewingedfallenangel666

PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2005 2:13 pm

TheDisreputableDog
//Wanders in.//
Waves as she enters. "Hey hows it going?"
PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2005 2:13 pm

::drools, brain damage keeps him from waving his to kee:: @.@

Jake Jeckal

Alektorphobia

PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2005 2:15 pm

*sits beside Jake and pets him, pulling out an ice pack and placing it on his forehead* eek
Adult Furries Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 3318 3319 3320 3321 3322 3323 ... 5649 5650 5651 5652 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games