Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Adult Furries Guild
fuzzy's cuddleless cuddle corner. but we do have pudding ! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 3321 3322 3323 3324 3325 3326 ... 5649 5650 5651 5652 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Jake Jeckal

PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2005 2:49 pm

ok...i gotta go ya'll...im gonna go scavenge through my fridge see what i can find...bye
PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2005 2:52 pm

DarkSparta666
Morna Starwind
DarkSparta666
Morna Starwind
DarkSparta666

He laughs for a moment and gets up on the couch sitting next to her.

*she prods at him with a talon*
"Ack, ack, im sorry im sorry." He jumps around on the couch trying to avoid the talon.

*laughs and continues to try and prod him*
" Ahh, hey not cool!" He laughs grabbing her talon and trying to get her to poke herself.

*lifts him up while he's holding onto her talon*

Morna Starwind

Onewingedfallenangel666

PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2005 2:53 pm

Morna Starwind
DarkSparta666
Morna Starwind
DarkSparta666
Morna Starwind
DarkSparta666

He laughs for a moment and gets up on the couch sitting next to her.

*she prods at him with a talon*
"Ack, ack, im sorry im sorry." He jumps around on the couch trying to avoid the talon.

*laughs and continues to try and prod him*
" Ahh, hey not cool!" He laughs grabbing her talon and trying to get her to poke herself.

Looking down at her still holding on. "OH, well, this is wierd."
PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2005 2:55 pm

Krell yawned and peted the bears head softly with his paw then placed it back behind his head.

Krellxxt

Morna Starwind

PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2005 2:55 pm

DarkSparta666
Morna Starwind

isnt it just? *laughs and lets him down again*
PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2005 2:56 pm

*sits on the floor, pouting*

Alektorphobia

Onewingedfallenangel666

PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2005 2:58 pm

Morna Starwind
DarkSparta666
Morna Starwind

Touching down he laughs, lying down, his head lying next to her leg. "I feel so weak when i mess around with you."
PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2005 3:00 pm

*lightning cracks as a warp rip opens wide, the first foot stepping out followed by the anthro form of a black dragon, standing 15 foot tall and wearing a pair of black trousers and a fully open white shirt only, the rip closing up as he looks about like a terminator, cracking knuckles with closed fists* Somebodys near my wife...

Vinnie Outlaw

Morna Starwind

PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2005 3:02 pm

DarkSparta666
Morna Starwind
DarkSparta666
Morna Starwind

Touching down he laughs, lying down, his head lying next to her leg. "I feel so weak when i mess around with you."

it helps being bigger.... *she blinks at her mate as he appears and laughs*
PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2005 3:03 pm

Vincent R. Starwind
*lightning cracks as a warp rip opens wide, the first foot stepping out followed by the anthro form of a black dragon, standing 15 foot tall and wearing a pair of black trousers and a fully open white shirt only, the rip closing up as he looks about like a terminator, cracking knuckles with closed fists* Somebodys near my wife...
His eyes widen seeing the huge dragon entering the room, he jumps up looking way up at him gulping. "That would be me..."

Onewingedfallenangel666

Vinnie Outlaw

PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2005 3:04 pm

DarkSparta666
Vincent R. Starwind
His eyes widen seeing the huge dragon entering the room, he jumps up looking way up at him gulping. "That would be me..."
Oh my friend...I'm going to lay the smackdown on your puny butt so hard...but first! *zaps and cuddles onto Morna lovingly* Hello sexy!
PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2005 3:05 pm

Vincent R. Starwind
DarkSparta666
Vincent R. Starwind
Oh my friend...I'm going to lay the smackdown on your puny butt so hard...but first! *zaps and cuddles onto Morna lovingly* Hello sexy!

*she hugs him before cuffing him around the head, pulling darksparta under her wing* you leave him alone! he's my friend

Morna Starwind

Alektorphobia

PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2005 3:05 pm

*giggles and wiggles her little bunny tail* This is interesting 4laugh
PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2005 3:06 pm

Vincent R. Starwind
DarkSparta666
Vincent R. Starwind
"No no no wait, I wasnt trying any thing, if it seemed like i was I turly apologize really." Watching the dragon as he cuddles with his mate.

Onewingedfallenangel666

Vinnie Outlaw

PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2005 3:06 pm

Morna Starwind
Vincent R. Starwind
DarkSparta666
Vincent R. Starwind

*she hugs him before cuffing him around the head, pulling darksparta under her wing* you leave him alone! he's my friend
*blinks and shrugs* Well then...I guess he's my buddy too? *kisses Morna's fuzzy snout* <3!
Adult Furries Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 3321 3322 3323 3324 3325 3326 ... 5649 5650 5651 5652 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games