Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
twilight vampires and werewolves RP! (RE-OPENING!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 331 332 333 334 335 336 ... 422 423 424 425 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ikat-kun

PostPosted: Wed Apr 02, 2008 7:41 pm
(sorry if im being mean but i dont wanna say)
kat frowned "sorry i get a little mad when i get wet" she crawled down from the rock over to him "please dont be upset"  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 02, 2008 8:03 pm
(it ok i understand.. i just wanted to help but i guess i cant do anything)
Kaderot looked at her as he took off his shirt and ringed it out. "its ok i was just surprised by your angry...sami liked the water like me.." he began to say. "me and her would hang out by the lake all the time and talk and kiss and just play in the water" Kaderot looked up and smiled.  

Okami_Shirinai

Eloquent Husband

9,425 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Somebody Likes You 100

ikat-kun

PostPosted: Wed Apr 02, 2008 8:06 pm
(no you rly cant non the less dont worry)
kat smiled gently "im sorry i have...bad exspirences with water...last time i went swimming me and strike ended up falling 300ft from a water fall barely surveing" kat shivered rembering the chokeing memoy  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 02, 2008 8:20 pm
(ok but im here to talk anyways smile )
Kaderot looked at her and frowned, "thats never happened to me.. but ive fallen from the top floor of a 100 story building" he said  

Okami_Shirinai

Eloquent Husband

9,425 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Somebody Likes You 100

ikat-kun

PostPosted: Wed Apr 02, 2008 8:26 pm
)got it)
'hmm harsh" kat got up "lets head back and search for sami" she walked back towards the planey thingy  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 02, 2008 8:36 pm
As he got up, "and i landed on sazabi and made a crater. " he said then smiled, "of course i was in S grade spartan armor that weighed a ton but saved me in the fall" They went back to the ship and went into the city. It was massive and filled with building and streets and cars.. There was a rich district and a poor area and much more. They landed on a building and got out.  

Okami_Shirinai

Eloquent Husband

9,425 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Somebody Likes You 100

ikat-kun

PostPosted: Wed Apr 02, 2008 8:39 pm
kat didnt get out she glanced out threw the door the went back in she didnt like cities so she prefered to not go in them she hoped kade wouldnt know she was gone  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 02, 2008 8:44 pm
Sazabi looked at her. "this is where sami is if you want to help you must get out" he said.Kaderot jumped off the roof to the one next to it and stopped and looked around. "i will find you sami."  

Okami_Shirinai

Eloquent Husband

9,425 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Somebody Likes You 100

ikat-kun

PostPosted: Wed Apr 02, 2008 8:48 pm
kat cursed under her breath and followed kade out reluctantly  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 02, 2008 8:56 pm
Kaderot stood on the building and looked around and then turned toward kat, "whats wrong" he asked.

Sazabi jumped off the side of the building and ran down the side to the ground and went off. Subzero followed him.  

Okami_Shirinai

Eloquent Husband

9,425 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Somebody Likes You 100

ikat-kun

PostPosted: Wed Apr 02, 2008 8:59 pm
"nothing" she grumbeled as she followed him "imjust hate cities there filthy and disturbeing"  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 02, 2008 9:06 pm
Kaderot laughed. "you this one is special" he said taking her hand and diving off the building. The ground came at them at high speeds. Right before they hit the ground kaderot flipped and hit the ground with his legs making it crack. He ran with her fast down the street. The airship followed with the others one board. Kaderot held kats hand to keep her going his speed. There was a lake in the middle and kaderot hit it. They were running on water. That was how fast kaderot was running and the he jumped into the air and dove down again. The water ended with a water fall but kaderot flew. Black wings like an angels spread out and they flew across the sky. "Sacred yet" kaderot asked her.  

Okami_Shirinai

Eloquent Husband

9,425 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Somebody Likes You 100

ikat-kun

PostPosted: Thu Apr 03, 2008 5:56 am
kat didint anser she had her eyes tighty closed her mouth in a scowl  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 03, 2008 2:00 pm
Kaderot saw her face and smiled, "sorry" he said and landed on the ground and set her down. The wings disappeared and kaderot laughed. "did i scare the s**t out of you" he asked after laughing. He got ready for a kick or something from kat.  

Okami_Shirinai

Eloquent Husband

9,425 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Somebody Likes You 100

ikat-kun

PostPosted: Thu Apr 03, 2008 2:59 pm
(hehe a girls best weopen)
kat kicked him and walked away crying  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 331 332 333 334 335 336 ... 422 423 424 425 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games