Welcome to Gaia! ::

Everything and Anything Guild

Back to Guilds

This guild has everything from all types of rps to polls, to events. 

Tags: roleplays, polls, events, raffles, games and more 

Reply Yaoi/Yuri rp
[$] Not Myself [Avengers rp] (MDaylus) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 331 332 333 334 335 336 ... 533 534 535 536 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2015 7:03 pm
MDaylus

Loki was pleased with what little Fenrir took from him. He understood why Fenrir took some methods and not others and that was alright. Moving back when tony wrote more problems down for Fenrir and then teaching the boy something new. When Tony proclaimed that they were done for the day Loki blinked in surprise and then felt the disappointment. He didn't want to be done because then the atmosphere here would disappear and it would go back to be lonely. *You did very well.* Loki congratulated the pup.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2015 7:33 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Fenrir wagged his tail happily as he was praised by both men. Carefully moving over to Loki’s lap, he pressed close. “Will you really teach me mother?” he asked slowly as Tony gathered everything up and placed it all in various stacks. “I get to learn from you every day?” he was honestly excited by the thought. He knew his mother would be a harder teacher than Thor, but the promise of a few hours almost every day where Loki focused solely on him was more than he could have dreamed of over the past few months.

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Champion Cardholder 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Pet Lover 100

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2015 7:48 pm
MDaylus

Loki smiled down at his son when the pup pressed close to him. When the pup asked if he would really teach him Loki nodded. *I can not agree to every day seeing as I do not know how well I will be every day but I will teach you as often as I can.* Loki promised his son. He was pleased to know that Fenrir wanted him around to teach him.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 15, 2015 9:26 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Fenrir squirmed happily as Loki agreed to teach him. “I promise I’ll be good. I learn very quickly, isn’t that right?” Fenrir asked, looking over at Tony. The genius blinked as he was suddenly addressed, but gave a small nod. You learn faster than I can teach you at times.” He admitted, a smile tugging on his lips. “And you are a good student. Most of the time.” He added teasingly, Fenrir looking aught between amusement and guilt at the man’s words.

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Aug 15, 2015 9:58 pm
MDaylus

Loki smiled at his son when the boy wiggled before him and promised to be good as he learned and learned quickly. Watching the boy as he posed the end of his proclamation as a question to Tony. The god smiled a bit brighter hearing that Fenrir did learn quickly, sometimes quicker than Tony could teach him. A soft chuckle left him when Tony teased that Fenrir was a good student most of the time. *I am sure you will be good, but your behavior will not be what would stop me from teaching you some days.* Loki explained.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2015 7:08 am
Alikia Tsuki

Fenrir nodded. “I know mother. I’m just excited that you’ll teach me.” He said quickly. Tony smirked to himself, but slowly stood. “Well I think your mother has some place he’s supposed to be now.” Tony said slowly. Fenrir gave a small nod. “Mr. Bruce wanted him to go exercise with Natasha.” He said, hopping out of the chair to the floor. Tony nodded slightly, prepared to help Fenrir get Loki to the gym, but the boy was already moving to the door, talking about seeing Thor and Jane. Tony watched him leave before sighing and coming around to Loki, pulling him from the table and slowly starting to push him out of the library.

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2015 1:04 pm
MDaylus

Loki smiled when Fenrir responded that he knew and that he was just happy that Loki would be teaching him. Looking up to Tony when the man spoke about how he had some place he was supposed to be. When Fenrir said that he was supposed to be exercising with Natasha Loki nodded and watched as his son hopped from his lap and then moved out of the room. Loki had expected him to come around too the back of the chair and push him around, looking to Tony he could see the man had expected the same. Still he watched as the man as Tony moved to take hold of the chair and moving him about. *I am sorry,* Loki apologized as Tony moved him out of the library.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2015 4:51 pm
Alikia Tsuki

“No need to apologize.” Tony reassured him as he continued to the elevator. “Hopefully you won’t be needing this anymore soon enough. Can’t like being stuck with this.” He said lightly, trying at absent conversation, though his tone showed how out of practice he was. “If Bruce doesn’t push you towards recovery, drill sergeant Natasha will. She’s going insane stuck in the mansion.”

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2015 8:56 pm
MDaylus

Loki looked up to Tony when the man said he had no need to apologize. He nodded when the man said that he was hopeful that he wouldn't need the chair anymore soon. *Not really.* Loki agreed. The chair was a bit of an inconvenience but helpful at the moment. When he was stronger he would be able to walk on his own. When Tony continued when saying that if Bruce didn't push him to recovery that Natasha would. *Why has she been trapped in the mansion, she is only pregnant. She doesn't look like me.* Loki questioned.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2015 5:20 am
Alikia Tsuki

“Well she’s not allowed to be in the field, which drives her up the wall, especially when Clint’s out there. And she’s a bit paranoid of going out. Things still aren’t completely settled for former SHIELD agents.” Tony explained. Shaking his head, he sighed heavily. “She’s kind of terrifying now….” He admitted. "An assassin with mood swings is not the most fun thing in the world."

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2015 7:29 pm
MDaylus

Loki listened as Tony as the man explained that Natasha wasn't allowed in the field and that was hard for her when Clint went out. He was surprised to hear that SHIELD was not settled yet. *Hydra?* he questioned but realized quickly JARVIS wouldn't be able to translate that word and frowned trying to figure out how to mime it. When Tony continued on to tell him that Natasha was terrified him now and that an assassin with mood swings was not fun. *I can imagine.* Loki chuckled. He could imagine Natasha going from ready to kill someone to tears in a heat beat both would be terrifying for the Avengers.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2015 7:53 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Tony tilted his head slightly, even though Loki couldn’t see him. HE had no idea what Loki had asked. But he didn’t point it out. They’d just pretend it wasn’t asked and move on. When Loki chuckled, Tony let a small smile slip onto his lips. He still loved that sound. “She’s going to give poor Clint an ulcer. I don’t think anyone’s seen Natasha do and say some of the things she’s done and said recently. We had to take her knives away when she threatened Thor with them, even if they wouldn’t do much to him. She cried when we took them.” He continued, actually chuckling slightly at the memory. One of the few good ones from the past months.

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2015 8:23 pm
MDaylus

Loki hummed in amusement when Tony said that Natasha would give Clint an ulcer. Hearing that they had taken her knives away when she had threatened Thor had Loki frowning. She could see the blond angering Natasha especially while she was pregnant but to take her knives. He could see why that would make her cry. *Did you give them back or are they still out of her possession?* Loki questioned. Taking away Natasha's knives was like taking away his magic. He felt defenseless without it.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2015 4:35 am
Alikia Tsuki

Tony shrugged slightly. “I think Clint might have given her one back after she cried long enough, but it’s not like she doesn’t have an arsenal stashed around the place anyway. There’s a pistol taped to the bottom of the sofa in the main living room.” He responded. He could hear the mildly disapproving tone in Loki’s words, but he really didn’t feel bad about it. Natasha could turn a piece of paper into a weapon when she wanted, just taking her go to weapons away was not something to be concerned with.

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Aug 18, 2015 8:39 am
MDaylus

Loki nodded softly when Tony said that Clint had finally given one back after Natasha had cried long enough. Loki didn't care that Natasha had a whole arsenal stashed. He knew she would never feel as safe unless she had her knives. He felt like that now without hi magic, had for the last month or so. He had lost a bit of time somewhere he was sure. It was nice to know there were weapons around however.  
Yaoi/Yuri rp

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 331 332 333 334 335 336 ... 533 534 535 536 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games