Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Adult Furries Guild
fuzzy's cuddleless cuddle corner. but we do have pudding ! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 3332 3333 3334 3335 3336 3337 ... 5649 5650 5651 5652 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Krellxxt

PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2005 1:59 pm

TheDisreputableDog
Hey, Krell. Hi, Heratic. //Waves.//
"O hey hey DD how''s the life?"
PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2005 2:00 pm

TheDisreputableDog
Smiles sitting up and waves. "Hey hows it going???"

Onewingedfallenangel666

TheDisreputableDog

PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2005 2:03 pm

Krell Vaco
TheDisreputableDog
"O hey hey DD how''s the life?"
It's okay. Gaia is pissing me off because it seems to be doubling my apostrophes. I can see right here that the first word of my post has only one apostrophe as I'm writing it. When I post, it might turn into two. I will have to watch it very closely. And I'm trying to figure out what the hell kind of fur I am, if I am one at all. And I'm listening to good music. 3nodding and I woke up at 2:30pm today. whee I think I've gotten my days and nights not quite reversed but twisted at 90 degrees.
PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2005 2:07 pm

TheDisreputableDog
Krell Vaco
TheDisreputableDog
"O hey hey DD how''''s the life?"
It''s okay. Gaia is pissing me off because it seems to be doubling my apostrophes. I can see right here that the first word of my post has only one apostrophe as I''m writing it. When I post, it might turn into two. I will have to watch it very closely. And I''m trying to figure out what the hell kind of fur I am, if I am one at all. And I''m listening to good music. 3nodding and I woke up at 2:30pm today. whee I think I''ve gotten my days and nights not quite reversed but twisted at 90 degrees.
"Well DD I think you are a kitty...."

Krellxxt

TheDisreputableDog

PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2005 2:12 pm

Krell Vaco
TheDisreputableDog
Krell Vaco
TheDisreputableDog
"O hey hey DD how''''''''s the life?"
It''''s okay. Gaia is pissing me off because it seems to be doubling my apostrophes. I can see right here that the first word of my post has only one apostrophe as I''''m writing it. When I post, it might turn into two. I will have to watch it very closely. And I''''m trying to figure out what the hell kind of fur I am, if I am one at all. And I''''m listening to good music. 3nodding and I woke up at 2:30pm today. whee I think I''''ve gotten my days and nights not quite reversed but twisted at 90 degrees.
Gah! You see that? They were fine in my post but they multiplied when you quoted it. aie! evil And it doubled your already doubled ones from the post of yours I quoted. If they double again I don''t know what I''m going to do. And what makes you say that?

Heratic: Going okay. You?
PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2005 2:12 pm

*He runs into the bar sniffing around the place with a look of anger. He would then spot Krell and smiled Devilishly as he would slowly walk towards him. He wasn't going to do asnything at the moment.*

"Krell...what did I tell you would happen if you ever hurt Gothy..." evil

Ko Isamu

Krellxxt

PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2005 2:13 pm

you act all sweet and cuddle like a kitty.. that's all...
PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2005 2:15 pm

Krell Vaco
you act all sweet and cuddle like a kitty.. that's all...
I wasn't saying you were wrong. 3nodding Just wondering. I guess it looks antagonistic on the page. sweatdrop

TheDisreputableDog

Zanzarus

PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2005 2:15 pm

TheDisreputableDog
Krell Vaco
TheDisreputableDog
Krell Vaco
TheDisreputableDog
"O hey hey DD how''''''''s the life?"
It''''s okay. Gaia is pissing me off because it seems to be doubling my apostrophes. I can see right here that the first word of my post has only one apostrophe as I''''m writing it. When I post, it might turn into two. I will have to watch it very closely. And I''''m trying to figure out what the hell kind of fur I am, if I am one at all. And I''''m listening to good music. 3nodding and I woke up at 2:30pm today. whee I think I''''ve gotten my days and nights not quite reversed but twisted at 90 degrees.
Gah! You see that? They were fine in my post but they multiplied when you quoted it. aie! evil And it doubled your already doubled ones from the post of yours I quoted. If they double again I don''t know what I''m going to do. And what makes you say that?

Heratic: Going okay. You?

its only when its goten quoted
PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2005 2:16 pm

Ko Isamu
*He runs into the bar sniffing around the place with a look of anger. He would then spot Krell and smiled Devilishly as he would slowly walk towards him. He wasn't going to do asnything at the moment.*

"She left me for some guys that she was dating before. Why what did she say I did this time?"

Krellxxt

TheDisreputableDog

PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2005 2:18 pm

Audi Kitty

Gah. eek I see what you mean.
PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2005 2:18 pm

TheDisreputableDog
Audi Kitty

Gah. eek I see what you mean.

for now, i guess just dont use them? XDDD

Zanzarus

Alhazzred

PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2005 2:19 pm

*Walks in and sighs*

Bloody f*ck.

I missed the 50000'th post. stressed
PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2005 2:22 pm

Krell Vaco
Ko Isamu

"She left me for some guys that she was dating before. Why what did she say I did this time?"
"That you cheated on her..Now, I'm not one to listen very well but when I hear that a friend of mine was hurt I just can't help but to come to their defence.."

Ko Isamu

Krellxxt

PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2005 2:26 pm

Ko Isamu
Krell Vaco
Ko Isamu

"That you cheated on her..Now, I'm not one to listen very well but when I hear that a friend of mine was hurt I just can't help but to come to their defence.."
"I didn't cheat on her, I never touched another. She left me for her own reasons she was cheating on me with some guy and then She used me to cheat on some guy. She is a great person, and I loved her, break my body or do what you want, I'll live."

Krell laid still on his couch
Adult Furries Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 3332 3333 3334 3335 3336 3337 ... 5649 5650 5651 5652 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games