Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Adult Furries Guild
fuzzy's cuddleless cuddle corner. but we do have pudding ! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 3333 3334 3335 3336 3337 3338 ... 5649 5650 5651 5652 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ko Isamu

PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2005 2:31 pm

Krell Vaco
Ko Isamu
Krell Vaco
Ko Isamu
*He runs into the bar sniffing around the place with a look of anger. He would then spot Krell and smiled Devilishly as he would slowly walk towards him. He wasn't going to do asnything at the moment.*

"Krell...what did I tell you would happen if you ever hurt Gothy..." evil
"She left me for some guys that she was dating before. Why what did she say I did this time?"
"That you cheated on her..Now, I'm not one to listen very well but when I hear that a friend of mine was hurt I just can't help but to come to their defence.."
"I didn't cheat on her, I never touched another. She left me for her own reasons she was cheating on me with some guy and then She used me to cheat on some guy. She is a great person, and I loved her, break my body or do what you want, I'll live."

Krell laid still on his couch
"Breaking your body isn't the only thing I'll do...I plan to take your head.. But...Not here, I respect the AFG and this bar. So I shall pick a spot for us when the time in right." *He smiles, bows and walks out.*
PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2005 2:32 pm

I must be off everyone so farwell * Steps into the shadows and dissappers.*

Gabriel Fawkes

Krellxxt

PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2005 2:33 pm

Krell yawned and relaxed in his couch softly.
PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2005 2:39 pm

Ko Isamu
Krell Vaco
Ko Isamu
Krell Vaco
Ko Isamu
*He runs into the bar sniffing around the place with a look of anger. He would then spot Krell and smiled Devilishly as he would slowly walk towards him. He wasn't going to do asnything at the moment.*

"Krell...what did I tell you would happen if you ever hurt Gothy..." evil
"She left me for some guys that she was dating before. Why what did she say I did this time?"
"That you cheated on her..Now, I'm not one to listen very well but when I hear that a friend of mine was hurt I just can't help but to come to their defence.."
"I didn't cheat on her, I never touched another. She left me for her own reasons she was cheating on me with some guy and then She used me to cheat on some guy. She is a great person, and I loved her, break my body or do what you want, I'll live."

Krell laid still on his couch
"Breaking your body isn't the only thing I'll do...I plan to take your head.. But...Not here, I respect the AFG and this bar. So I shall pick a spot for us when the time in right." *He smiles, bows and walks out.*

*Mutters under his breath*

And i shall meet you on that spot, isamu...

Alhazzred

Jake Jeckal

PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2005 2:42 pm

::walks in:: hola all! did ya miss me?
PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2005 2:48 pm

Krell yawned softly and relaxed still in his couch.

Krellxxt

neko315

PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2005 2:53 pm

Oh sorry... *comes back in* I started watching 'Weekend at Burnies' and made myself some hot coco that I helplessly forgot what I was previously doing... sweatdrop
PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2005 2:54 pm

Jake Jeckal

Heh, not really. xp

Just kidding jeckal, of course we did mrgreen

Alhazzred

neko315

PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2005 2:55 pm

Krell, your sig seems a bit long... I would make it shorter before a mod might decide to disable it... sweatdrop
PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2005 2:57 pm

neko315
Oh sorry... *comes back in* I started watching 'Weekend at Burnies' and made myself some hot coco that I helplessly forgot what I was previously doing... sweatdrop
"hey Neko it's okay and Yeah I'll shroten it up alittle."

Krellxxt

neko315

PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2005 2:59 pm

Krell Vaco
Hi there, Krell ^^ *waves* So what is it with you being on the couch all the time all tired-like? *looks at his teddy bear* And does this little guy have a name? biggrin
PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2005 3:00 pm

Jake Jeckal
Yes! Sorry, I had to take a shower.
3nodding is now all clean -->

TheDisreputableDog

Krellxxt

PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2005 3:05 pm

neko315
Krell Vaco
Hi there, Krell ^^ *waves* So what is it with you being on the couch all the time all tired-like? *looks at his teddy bear* And does this little guy have a name? biggrin
"the couch is the power giver to my fur that maybe the cure to cander... also so people can find me real easy. And I just got off work abit ago." Krell softly pets the Bear's head and speaks. " Yeah, his name is Blue.. I named him went I was 5" Krell blushed alittle.
PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2005 3:08 pm

Krell Vaco
"the couch is the power giver to my fur that maybe the cure to cander... also so people can find me real easy. And I just got off work abit ago." Krell softly pets the Bear's head and speaks. " Yeah, his name is Blue.. I named him went I was 5" Krell blushed alittle.
Tis amazing how long Blue has kept intact for. surprised

neko315

Alhazzred

PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2005 3:12 pm

TheDisreputableDog
Jake Jeckal
Yes! Sorry, I had to take a shower.
<--is now all clean. 3nodding

Shower....hehe, i thank my ninjas for the video surprised
Adult Furries Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 3333 3334 3335 3336 3337 3338 ... 5649 5650 5651 5652 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games