Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Adult Furries Guild
fuzzy's cuddleless cuddle corner. but we do have pudding ! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 3335 3336 3337 3338 3339 3340 ... 5649 5650 5651 5652 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

neko315

PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2005 3:56 pm

Krell Vaco
"well for that I' am sorry but think happly about it, maybe you can bit your lip and make it? I've had to do that many times with college and high school." Krell smiled and his leaned into his elbows as he held his chest up.
Yeah... I'm glad I don't have a job... Because that would just make everything harder... o_o'
PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2005 3:57 pm

Alhazzred
Thank goodness....is that what your really thinking?

I could have gone there myself...then something would have REALLY happened.

Probobly involving those tentacles ive been wanting to use for a while... whee
Heh. smile

TheDisreputableDog

neko315

PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2005 3:57 pm

Yay for neopets games... n.n
PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2005 3:59 pm

neko315
Krell Vaco
"well for that I' am sorry but think happly about it, maybe you can bit your lip and make it? I've had to do that many times with college and high school." Krell smiled and his leaned into his elbows as he held his chest up.
Yeah... I'm glad I don't have a job... Because that would just make everything harder... o_o'
"yeah and being the boss for work is rough enough alone.. and College, my only relief is coming on here now adays" Krell sighed alittle but he didn't lose his smile, the bear fell to sit in krell's lap.

Krellxxt

Alhazzred

PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2005 4:00 pm

TheDisreputableDog
Alhazzred
Thank goodness....is that what your really thinking?

I could have gone there myself...then something would have REALLY happened.

Probobly involving those tentacles ive been wanting to use for a while... whee
Heh. smile

Its almost like...every f*cking night i get a chance to use them...something stops me.

But TONIGHT...my schedule is free twisted
PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2005 4:04 pm

Krell Vaco
"yeah and being the boss for work is rough enough alone.. and College, my only relief is coming on here now adays" Krell sighed alittle but he didn't lose his smile, the bear fell to sit in krell's lap.
So you're the boss of something? eek

neko315

Krellxxt

PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2005 4:08 pm

neko315
Krell Vaco
So you're the boss of something? eek
"i' am not the owner, just Head tech for Hvac... I tell people what to do as I work too at the big bills.. Like big stuff...I know I' am young too 19 I' am lucky to have the job.." Krell blushed alittle he didn't like talking about his ahead of the time job.
PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2005 4:11 pm

Krell Vaco
"i' am not the owner, just Head tech for Hvac... I tell people what to do as I work too at the big bills.. Like big stuff...I know I' am young too 19 I' am lucky to have the job.." Krell blushed alittle he didn't like talking about his ahead of the time job.
That's really cool... eek So it's like a tech company?

neko315

Krellxxt

PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2005 4:16 pm

neko315
Krell Vaco
That's really cool... eek So it's like a tech company?
"no it's Heating and air... I fix chillers and A/c units for companys and that. And I have 8 people who work under me because I know more then them and Work harder. I started working there about two years ago.. atfer I started college for it Then as time went on I moved up and now I have people working under me and I have three people above me that will be very happy with me or chew me out... so yeah" krell smile softly as he still blushed alittle the white fur giving him a pinkish glow.
PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2005 4:17 pm

Alhazzred
Its almost like...every f*cking night i get a chance to use them...something stops me.

Well, mine might be. It depends on how long it takes me to find a business suit. stare I have this thing to go to and I have to wear one but I don't got one.

TheDisreputableDog

Alhazzred

PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2005 4:21 pm

TheDisreputableDog
Alhazzred

Well, mine might be. It depends on how long it takes me to find a business suit. stare I have this thing to go to and I have to wear one but I don't got one.

Oh bloody hell i knew something like this was gonna happen... gonk
PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2005 4:22 pm

Krell Vaco
"no it's Heating and air... I fix chillers and A/c units for companys and that. And I have 8 people who work under me because I know more then them and Work harder. I started working there about two years ago.. atfer I started college for it Then as time went on I moved up and now I have people working under me and I have three people above me that will be very happy with me or chew me out... so yeah" krell smile softly as he still blushed alittle the white fur giving him a pinkish glow.
That's really cool (figuratively speaking rofl .) ^^ You should be happy for yourself for achieving something that not many your age can. whee

neko315

TheDisreputableDog

PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2005 4:23 pm

Alhazzred
TheDisreputableDog
Alhazzred

Gotta go now. (Bye, Krell and Neko-chan.) I'll be back tonight, though... wink
PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2005 4:26 pm

TheDisreputableDog
*waves* Bye

neko315

Alhazzred

PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2005 4:26 pm

TheDisreputableDog
Alhazzred
TheDisreputableDog
Alhazzred

Oh bloody hell, i hope not too late... gonk
Adult Furries Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 3335 3336 3337 3338 3339 3340 ... 5649 5650 5651 5652 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games