Welcome to Gaia! ::

Galactic Empire: The Official Star Wars Guild

Back to Guilds

The Official Star Wars guild since it's creation nearly 8 years ago. Join the Empire, be part of the legacy. 

Tags: Star Wars, Official, Jedi, Sith, Empire 

Reply The Second Imperium
Mos Eisley Cantina Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 3335 3336 3337 3338 3339 3340 ... 5665 5666 5667 5668 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ral Roke

Dangerous Hunter

PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2008 5:07 pm

I knew about that when it was announced a couple months ago. Besides I want to play as Siegfried when that game comes out any way.
PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2008 5:09 pm

I personally dislike the idea entirely. Just another game not on my list, saves me money.

Des Voh

3,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Ral Roke

Dangerous Hunter

PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2008 5:11 pm

What's so different about this than when 2 was released?
PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2008 5:12 pm

Not a fan of fighting games save for smash bros, and even then I'm somewhat less inclined to buy into it now than before what with all the knews about who's in what and where.

Sol Walker
Crew

Des Voh

3,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2008 5:17 pm

Ral Roke
Didn't buy that one either.

Fighting games aren't my thing.
PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2008 5:21 pm

Cale Darksun
Not a fan of fighting games save for smash bros, and even then I'm somewhat less inclined to buy into it now than before what with all the knews about who's in what and where.
The gameplay looks pretty damn fun to me. It seems a little faster as well. What's so terrible that you heard about?

Ral Roke

Dangerous Hunter

Ral Roke

Dangerous Hunter

PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2008 5:22 pm

Des Voh
Ral Roke
Didn't buy that one either.

Fighting games aren't my thing.

Where's Johnny when I need him. I need a fellow brawler to discuss these with.
PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2008 5:24 pm

I think we have a problem with open insults.

Des Voh

3,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Sol Walker
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2008 5:24 pm

Ral Roke
Cale Darksun
The gameplay looks pretty damn fun to me. It seems a little faster as well. What's so terrible that you heard about?

All the surprise seems...ruined.
You know how excited you get when you unlock a character or something like that?
Well we're getting character lists out the snout.
PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2008 5:28 pm

Des Voh

How 'bout we shut up and drop it.

Sol Walker
Crew

Ral Roke

Dangerous Hunter

PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2008 5:30 pm

Cale Darksun
Ral Roke
Cale Darksun

You know how excited you get when you unlock a character or something like that?
I'm still interested in how each character feels when you play them. It looks like they changed how a few characters move and attack at least so that's good.
PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2008 5:32 pm

Des Voh
How is that an insult? You just said you don't play fighting games. I know Johnny plays them quite a bit and Cale only when we're playing one already so he's not left out of the action.

Ral Roke

Dangerous Hunter

Sol Walker
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2008 5:32 pm

Ral Roke
Cale Darksun
Ral Roke
Cale Darksun

I'm still interested in how each character feels when you play them. It looks like they changed how a few characters move and attack at least so that's good.

I'm also disapointed by the clones, despite previous promises of no clones.
PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2008 5:33 pm

Ral Roke
Des Voh
How is that an insult? You just said you don't play fighting games. I know Johnny plays them quite a bit and Cale only when we're playing one already so he's not left out of the action.

*Blink blink*
Des thought you were insulting him? How did he read that?

Sol Walker
Crew

Ral Roke

Dangerous Hunter

PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2008 5:35 pm

Cale Darksun
Ral Roke
Cale Darksun
Ral Roke
Cale Darksun

I'm also disapointed by the clones, despite previous promises of no clones.
Agreed, although they did change the clones more than last time which was just a blatant rip.
The Second Imperium

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 3335 3336 3337 3338 3339 3340 ... 5665 5666 5667 5668 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games