Welcome to Gaia! ::

Team Snagem: A Pokemon RP

Back to Guilds

A Pokemon Roleplaying Guild offering a wide variety of features and characters. 

Tags: Gijinka, Snagem, Pokemon, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply Other Archives
Team Snagem HQ (Mt. Silver) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 332 333 334 335 336 337 ... 841 842 843 844 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

KisaRinny

Romantic Regular

12,450 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 19, 2011 5:33 pm
"Then ... start a mission or some ~/~." Heine stated in a slightly annoyed tone, "The way I see it, those ~/~ are always out of line."  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 19, 2011 5:34 pm
"Chaos is just lazy." Sub said as he passed by the two, heading for his office as he munched on what appeared to be a Leppa Berry the size of a Pokeball. "Even though there is plenty to do..." He said through a mouthful.  

SubonicXP

Captain

Mega Sex Symbol

5,725 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Megathread 100

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Sat Nov 19, 2011 5:37 pm
"Like what?" Chaos asked Sub, although he had a pretty good idea of what the answer would be.

Heine... he didn't retort to her statement. Mainly because she had a point. A lot of people stay constantly out of line in this world.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 19, 2011 5:46 pm
Sub just glanced at Chaos, not responding to him, instead he took out his SNAG and began to push on the touchscreen a bit with one hand while munching on his Leppa Berry, or what people might call, an apple. "Here, how about this." He said holding out the SNAG to show Chaos what was on the screen, still speaking with a mouth full of fruit. "Looks like the Bridge Biker Gang of Kanto is having a few problems with PETW too. Apparently it's getting out of hand. PETW keeps protesting on the bridge, blocking passage, which irritates the Bridge Biker Gang. The gang and PETW apparently have been fighting too, started out small but now its getting real bad, to the point of PETW threatening to destroy the bridge and the gang threatening to make them disappear. Needless to say the police can't babysit them all the time so why don't you do something about that instead?"  

SubonicXP

Captain

Mega Sex Symbol

5,725 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Megathread 100

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Sat Nov 19, 2011 6:00 pm
Chaos shrugged. "Might as well," he said, getting up.

"Later," he added as he walked away.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 19, 2011 6:03 pm
"About ~/~ time something interesting came up. These cultist ~/~ are real pests." Heine stated, following him and uncaring whether or not he was listening or even wanted company or a tag along. Didn't matter to her, she was bored and she was mean when she was bored.  

KisaRinny

Romantic Regular

12,450 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Team Jacob 100

Requiem of Whyspers

Fashionable Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sat Nov 19, 2011 7:07 pm
Lykas sat on the couch in the lobby, effectively playing the role of Bump-on-a-Log in today's performance. He had Narcissa with him and was playing with the young Frillish, enjoying her childish lack of concern for the world around her. She playfully blew bubbles at random bits of furniture. These bubbles weren't nearly as strong as they would become once she was fully grown and simply popped when they hit, soaking the various chairs and couches in short order. The only thing she left undamaged was the TV, solely because she liked to watch cartoons on it.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 19, 2011 7:48 pm
Chirp took a quick headcount on who was around. The guy and that lady were leaving so they really count.. but there was a guy and a Frillish! With her count done, She'd duck back into the kitchen, followed by the clinking of dishes and silverware.

"Uhm excuse me." She'd say, approaching Lykas with a bowl of hot, Chunky soup. "I made some food and figured I'd share it. Would you like some?"  

Otternavy

Ometison

Interesting Genius

3,625 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Window Shopper 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 19, 2011 8:36 pm
Sekushi walked back into the HQ, tired from searching for a mission board of some kind. He sat on the couch in the main area and could only sigh in desperation. Cyn(Cyndaquil) sat looking at his trainer with worry. They needed to figure out how to get a mission done or else Sekushi would tire himself before they started. " Don't give up, Cyn" Sekushi said breathlessly.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 20, 2011 8:29 am
Pyro_gigas
Chirp took a quick headcount on who was around. The guy and that lady were leaving so they really count.. but there was a guy and a Frillish! With her count done, She'd duck back into the kitchen, followed by the clinking of dishes and silverware.

"Uhm excuse me." She'd say, approaching Lykas with a bowl of hot, Chunky soup. "I made some food and figured I'd share it. Would you like some?"

"Hm?" Lykas looked up at the sound of a voice speaking to him. It seemed a cute girl had decided to speak to him. "Oh, well, thanks but it really depends on what's in it." He replied, sniffing of the soup. It did smell good but he had to be careful. Not everyone was aware of his food preferences.  

Requiem of Whyspers

Fashionable Shapeshifter

Ometison

Interesting Genius

3,625 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Window Shopper 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 20, 2011 8:58 am
Sekushi sat up after taking a break and looked around. It seemed that it was a rather lively day in the HQ. He'd been here so long without a mission he was getting used to seeing these people now. Sekushi sat back to his previous position and patted Cyn on h head. " Looks like were going to have to try harder, buddy" he said.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 20, 2011 3:00 pm
"Wellll it's just something I made with the vegetables I found in the fridge. Usually I'd add some meat, but uh.. I'm not in a position to uhm.. well... hunt. ah that brings back memories.... oh. but uh.. yeah it's just veggies for now." She'd set the bowl down near him in case he wanted it. "If you don't want it, just bring it on back to the kitchen." She'd make another trip and come back out with another bowl. Another guy was here with his cyndaquil, so maybe he'd want some soup too.

So Chirp would approach Sekushi with another bowl. "Hey there. Do you want some soup?"  

Otternavy

Ometison

Interesting Genius

3,625 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Window Shopper 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 20, 2011 3:50 pm
Sekushi looked up to his fellow team member and processed this. " Cyndaquil!" Cyn called as he heard words about food, jumping up and down. Sekushi knew what this meant. " Ok, sure" Sekushi said.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 20, 2011 8:51 pm
Ometison
Sekushi looked up to his fellow team member and processed this. " Cyndaquil!" Cyn called as he heard words about food, jumping up and down. Sekushi knew what this meant. " Ok, sure" Sekushi said.

"Here ya go. I don't know if you heard me, but it's vegetable soup." She'd hand Sekushi the bowl, then look at the Cyndaquil. For some reason, she couldn't keep her smile on her face. This thing was a fire type, right? "Hm. I uh..." she stammered. "I guess that's it then." Not taking her eyes off of Cyn, she'd back up into the kitchen.  

Otternavy

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2011 3:53 pm
The mission against the PETW was a harsh one, primarily due to how it ended. Once the police showed up on the scene, I had GRAY zap me to the Pokemon Center - in the next town over, just to be safe - before requesting a teleport back to HQ. Once there, though, I promptly sat down on one of the couches in the main lobby, immediately releasing Sunny, Drillbur, Darmanitan, and Scrafty afterward.

"Okay, what say we relax for a while?" I said to my pokemon. Samurai, who stood with me during all the teleportation, was happy to get to spend some time with Sunny, as well as 'officially' meet Drillbur and Darmanitan. Scrafty stood apart from everyone, but stared sadly at them. "How does it feel to be part of a new family?" I asked him. His response was to huff at me and look away. "Yeah, it must be tough, having a new human take care of you. But don't worry, I won't ask you to do anything you don't want to do, like stealing or any other bad stuff."

That didn't get a response, so I stood up. "Tell you what? How about I get you some food? Would that be nice?" Scrafty turned to look at me, which made me smile a bit. "Okay, then. I'll come back with enough food for everyone, so be sure to share, alright?" With that, I headed into the kitchen and started fixing dinner for my pokemon.

((You can have Chirp interact with Terashi if you want, Pyro.))  
Other Archives

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 332 333 334 335 336 337 ... 841 842 843 844 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games