Welcome to Gaia! ::

Galactic Empire: The Official Star Wars Guild

Back to Guilds

The Official Star Wars guild since it's creation nearly 8 years ago. Join the Empire, be part of the legacy. 

Tags: Star Wars, Official, Jedi, Sith, Empire 

Reply The Second Imperium
Mos Eisley Cantina Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 3339 3340 3341 3342 3343 3344 ... 5665 5666 5667 5668 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ral Roke

Dangerous Hunter

PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2008 10:32 pm

Johnny Malone
Ral Roke
I'm not sure if I have BBC America, I'm leaning towards no, so it maybe difficult.
I may have episodes when I get on break, so I can show it to you then.
Sounds like fun. I'll let you know what times I have to work that week as it comes. For the moment I'm working from 6PM - 3AM because someone in the smokehouse quit, but I have no idea how long that's going to be. Pretty much playing by ear out there.
PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2008 10:32 pm

End of March, the week leading up to Easter.

Johnny Malone
Crew

Johnny Malone
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2008 10:33 pm

Ral Roke
Johnny Malone
Ral Roke
I'm not sure if I have BBC America, I'm leaning towards no, so it maybe difficult.
I may have episodes when I get on break, so I can show it to you then.
Sounds like fun. I'll let you know what times I have to work that week as it comes. For the moment I'm working from 6PM - 3AM because someone in the smokehouse quit, but I have no idea how long that's going to be. Pretty much playing by ear out there.
Also try Veoh.com they have some full length episodes from season four on there.
PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2008 10:36 pm

I don't want to download that player onto this computer. It won't let me disable the autostart whenever I turn on the computer, and I don't like having things that I don't use suck up my RAM.

Ral Roke

Dangerous Hunter

Darkened Angel
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2008 10:37 pm

Nelowulf
I don't do no guys. That's why my love hurts for dudes. It was either physical scarring or emotional scarring, and honestly, girls are prolly more likely to dig scarrs than a dude in a gimp suit.
Double negative, which translates to you do guys.

@Missing: No, I sniped Nelo, and now that he's done his romantic thing, it's his turn to be cupid.
PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2008 10:38 pm

Isn't the Feast of St. Valentine over?

Ral Roke

Dangerous Hunter

Johnny Malone
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2008 10:39 pm

Ral Roke
I don't want to download that player onto this computer. It won't let me disable the autostart whenever I turn on the computer, and I don't like having things that I don't use suck up my RAM.
There is no player right now. I rechecked the sight and you can watch everything just like on youtube again, thankfully.
PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2008 10:40 pm

Johnny Malone
Ral Roke
There is no player right now. I rechecked the sight and you can watch everything just like on youtube again, thankfully.
Are they still deleting anime like mad again? I swear as soon as I got to that site it just went to hell.

Ral Roke

Dangerous Hunter

Johnny Malone
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2008 10:41 pm

Don't know, just checked for blackadder the other day and that was it.
PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2008 10:44 pm

Johnny Malone
Don't know, just checked for blackadder the other day and that was it.
Well that does inspire a little confidence at least.

Ral Roke

Dangerous Hunter

Ral Roke

Dangerous Hunter

PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2008 10:59 pm

Hey Johnny, watched Equilibrium with Dover yesterday. Also watched Shoot 'Em Up.
PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2008 11:03 pm

Moo.

Darkened Angel
Vice Captain

Ral Roke

Dangerous Hunter

PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2008 11:09 pm

Quack
PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2008 11:11 pm

Grr.

Sol Walker
Crew

AFK Masturbating

PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2008 11:15 pm

Petition!

Want the powers that be o' Gaia to finally make blasters and other things? There's your chance to make your voice heard!
The Second Imperium

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 3339 3340 3341 3342 3343 3344 ... 5665 5666 5667 5668 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games