Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
twilight vampires and werewolves RP! (RE-OPENING!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 333 334 335 336 337 338 ... 422 423 424 425 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Okami_Shirinai

Eloquent Husband

9,425 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 05, 2008 8:09 pm
Kaderot shrugged when she didnt speak and opened the door.. he stopped and stared at the horrible sight. "who could do this to some one" he said looking at it.
User Image  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 05, 2008 8:10 pm
((*Clutches copy of Twilight, eye twitching* Cannot... Give up... Book...))

Selene watched the two, about twenty meters away.

((*Rocking back and forth*))

((Also, how do you know how old I am, hm? You have no definite proof. The way I act? There are people older than me who are less mature. Here's a hint: I'm in high school. ^^))

((EDIT: Akuma! XD))  

Demonic Repentance

Okami_Shirinai

Eloquent Husband

9,425 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 05, 2008 8:12 pm
(hm so you say, im going to guess 16... and im 17)  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 05, 2008 8:15 pm
(im talking to echo shes cant get on herr stupid a** parents stole the intrernet thingy)
kat apeared right behind him stareing at the sight in horror she felt like screaming but it was stuck in her voice  

ikat-kun

Demonic Repentance

PostPosted: Sat Apr 05, 2008 8:17 pm
Amaku smelled the blood and was there in a flash, his hand plunging into the girl's head, making more blood flow weakly. He realized what he was doing and pulled it out. "Dammit... I went inside the fifty meter danger zone..."  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 05, 2008 8:25 pm
kat looked at amuku and her eyes widened at what he did and she slowly began to back away  

ikat-kun

Okami_Shirinai

Eloquent Husband

9,425 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 05, 2008 8:30 pm
Kaderot struck him away, "you idiot why did you do that" kaderot said drawing his guns from his back. "get away"  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 05, 2008 8:34 pm
kat saw kade push him away and she quickly went over to his side hideing behind him away from amaku  

ikat-kun

Okami_Shirinai

Eloquent Husband

9,425 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 05, 2008 8:38 pm
Kaderot stared at the body and looked away, "who did this" he said and turned and went down the hall, "im going to find out, and kat are you going to stay here or come" he asked looking at her.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 05, 2008 8:42 pm
kat huddeld behind him following quickly "kade..why do we have to find out who did this..i dont like it here...its scary" kat whispered as she clutched onto his shirt so she wouldnt get lost she looked around carefully  

ikat-kun

Okami_Shirinai

Eloquent Husband

9,425 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 05, 2008 8:50 pm
"because it might help in finding sami.. that girl was a friend of hers." kaderot said with a tear down his cheek, "her name was.. yuki, i think" he continues to walk down the hall and found a room and entered. He looked around and say a balcony. It was now dark outside and kaderot was noticing it. He looked off the balcony and saw this. User Image  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 05, 2008 9:00 pm
kat looked away and buried her face in kades shirt closeing her eyes tightly trying to block the image and smell  

ikat-kun

Okami_Shirinai

Eloquent Husband

9,425 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 05, 2008 9:03 pm
Kaderot looked away, "what the hell is going on here.. is it a death house or what?" he said getting anrgy. Just then a group of kids walked in, "

"ok guys lets start" said the girl.

"are you sure its ok nami for us to be here" asked the boy with the camera.
"ya serious ly nami what if we get caught" said the other boy.
Nami looked at them, "come on guys this could be great" she said then turned and say kaderot and kat., "oh.. um hi"  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 05, 2008 9:07 pm
kat growled at them but stayed behind kade holding his shirt tightly  

ikat-kun

Okami_Shirinai

Eloquent Husband

9,425 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 05, 2008 9:12 pm
NamiUser Image

Jake(has camera)User Image
MikeUser Image

They looked at them and kaderot glared. "why are you here.. its not safe" he said
Nami glared, "i was going to say the same to you and your girlfriend bub, and its none of your business" nami said and turned her head.

Kaderot growled and the boys backed away.  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 333 334 335 336 337 338 ... 422 423 424 425 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games