Welcome to Gaia! ::

Neko ~♥~ okeN

Back to Guilds

Adopt a Neko to put on you profile or in your signiture or rp!! 

Tags: cats, anime, neko, roleplay 

Reply popular Roleplay's and Contest's
Neko school Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 333 334 335 336 337 338 ... 1879 1880 1881 1882 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

II E M O_S I N N E R II

PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2009 5:55 pm
*looks around annd sees racy* runs up to racy *hi!  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2009 5:58 pm
II Purple_Cura II

Hi aruki im mit nice to meet you  

Spookdude IV

notingles-do-po
Vice Captain

Dangerous Streaker

PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2009 5:58 pm
*see aruki* well... whats up in here?(i need a cath up)  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2009 5:59 pm
spookdude100
II Purple_Cura II

Hi aruki im mit nice to meet you

hello nice to meet u*smiles*  

II E M O_S I N N E R II

Flippy flusters Flaky

ok.....before i actually came to this school,i was a stray neko,but,i wasnt alone,i had an accomplice who followed me like im her big brother......i took care of her when i found her sitting on the road waiting for someone to run her over.....so,when we were walking around towns,two guys came up to us and started making trouble.....so when i got mad,i tackled them.....but they had a knife and i ended up getting stabbed *shows scar on stomach* then when i was down,i was still they both went for my accomplice.......then.........  
II Purple_Cura II
*really excited and almost gives hug* hey!! *realizes wat she was doing and her sqeaky tone and smiles* srry.. sweatdrop im ..just...um....*steps back*  

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2009 6:00 pm
ODST Rex
ok.....before i actually came to this school,i was a stray neko,but,i wasnt alone,i had an accomplice who followed me like im her big brother......i took care of her when i found her sitting on the road waiting for someone to run her over.....so,when we were walking around towns,two guys came up to us and started making trouble.....so when i got mad,i tackled them.....but they had a knife and i ended up getting stabbed *shows scar on stomach* then when i was down,i was still they both went for my accomplice.......then.........
0.0...awwww dont tell me..i o wer this is ending! like my bro.. cry  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2009 6:01 pm
ODST Rex

*walks up* then....?  

lord chazxr

II E M O_S I N N E R II

PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2009 6:02 pm
notingles
*see aruki* well... whats up in here?(i need a cath up)
nothin really (i just got on to hehe)  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2009 6:02 pm
(summer on neko tomorow cool most action will be in the city)  

notingles-do-po
Vice Captain

Dangerous Streaker

II E M O_S I N N E R II

PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2009 6:04 pm
angel_eyes200
II Purple_Cura II
*really excited and almost gives hug* hey!! *realizes wat she was doing and her sqeaky tone and smiles* srry.. sweatdrop im ..just...um....*steps back*
hi how r u???? *realizes she almost gave Him a hug* *chuckles lightly*  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2009 6:05 pm
Quote:
nothin really (i just got on to hehe)
well i toght something happened in the time i was away... *grabs a smalll bottle of white-gray liqid, sips it*  

notingles-do-po
Vice Captain

Dangerous Streaker

Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2009 6:05 pm
lord chazxr
ODST Rex

*walks up* then....?

Nope,im telling you the rest,it involves blood *looks away*  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2009 6:06 pm
II Purple_Cura II
angel_eyes200
II Purple_Cura II
hi how r u???? *realizes she almost gave Him a hug* *chuckles lightly*
*srry about that (thinks in head: darn that was my chance)...u cant read minds can u? sweatdrop  

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

notingles-do-po
Vice Captain

Dangerous Streaker

PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2009 6:06 pm
*start blocking mind when notice everyone*  
popular Roleplay's and Contest's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 333 334 335 336 337 338 ... 1879 1880 1881 1882 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games