Welcome to Gaia! ::

Team Snagem: A Pokemon RP

Back to Guilds

A Pokemon Roleplaying Guild offering a wide variety of features and characters. 

Tags: Gijinka, Snagem, Pokemon, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply Other Archives
Team Snagem HQ (Mt. Silver) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 333 334 335 336 337 338 ... 841 842 843 844 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

KisaRinny

Romantic Regular

12,450 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2011 4:54 pm
That last mission against the PETW it was hard. They were good and had good Pokemon. It wasn't as hard as the first one but, it hadn't been easy. So after stopping off to get her Pokemon all rested and healed up, Freya headed into the kitchen to hopefully find something for herself and her Pokemon to eat, discovering Terashi there already.

"Hey, Terashi. Tough mission huh?"

PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2011 5:01 pm
I saw Freya and sighed, hoping nothing bad would happen between the two of us, like last time. I tried not to show my concern, though, despite the fact that I knew I sucked at hiding my emotions. "Tell me about it," I said, playing off the sigh like it was a response to her question. "If I didn't catch that Scrafty, I don't know what would have happened to Samurai."

I saw the pokeballs on her belt and a thought hit me. "My pokemon are out in the lobby, if you want to release yours. I'm sure they wouldn't mind the company. I'm in the middle of fixing some food for my pokemon, so I could fix some for yours as well and bring it out for all of them, if you'd like."  

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200

KisaRinny

Romantic Regular

12,450 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2011 5:10 pm
Freya blinked a bit at Terashi's suggestion but smiled and nodded. Moving back into the lobby, she released her Tepig, Purrloin and Pichu from their PokeBalls and smiled. "You guys behave and play nicely with Terashi's Pokemon, okay? I'll be back with some food." Confidant that her Pokemon wouldn't cause trouble, Freya turned back and jogged back into the kitchen, coming up beside Terashi with a smile. "So what can I help with? I'm sure two sets of hands would be better than one."  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2011 5:25 pm
"Well, here, you stir this, and I'll make some more," I said, handing Freya the bowl I was holding. As I went to reach for another bowl, however, my SNAG started going off. You couldn't tell for the beeping, but Freya's was probably going off, too. I went to check it and saw the message Night left.

"Actually, this is going to have to wait. We're needed," I said to Freya before going back to the lobby, recalling all of my pokemon but Samurai, and having GRAY teleport Samurai and I to Goldenrod City.  

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200

Ometison

Interesting Genius

3,625 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Window Shopper 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2011 5:28 pm
Sekushi looked at the soup and knew it was delicious upon looking at it. However, he looked down at Cyn and could see that he was a litle upset he couldn't have any. Sekushi looked between the bowl and Cyn. He sighed and placed the bowl in front of Cyn to eat. " Don't over eat like last time" he warned before sitting down and watching as Cyn attacked the soup. Sekushi blinked. For a second he thought he saw steam exit the holes from Cyn's back.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2011 10:45 pm
Blizzard120

The Articuno perked up. That...didn't sound good. Articuno got lower, almost in a hover from the ground. Articuno would have to perhaps protect Tails from whatever it was that was in there, or on worst case scenerio, bail them the heck out of there in a hurry. "Arrrrr..." The bird spoke. It was ready...or so it hoped...
Screaming along the wall of the den was a blue, spiky -thing- Tails had never seen before. Neither had Weavile. Whatever it was, it flung itself from the cavern toward Weavile.

Weavile ducked beneath and struck at it from below. There was a crack on impact and at first Tails wasn't sure if that was Weavile's claws. But the ice-thing sailed further into the air, steadied some ten feet above and watched with ghastly eyes, a clean gash between them.. To Tails, it looked like a snowflake.

If snowflakes could be possessed by demons from hell.

"Um...either of you two know what that is?" he asked.

Weavile shrugged.  

Dumb Furret

Fashionable Receiver

7,875 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2011 10:49 pm
Articuno seen the creature as well. It knew what it was, though didn't know exactly what it was called itself. It was the same thing that Freth has in her possession. But he only seen others like that a further distance away, and not here in this region. Perhaps they are a rare breed in these parts? Doesn't matter now...

Articuno swooped down behind the two, and came down to a hover, with a loud screech towards the 'killer snowflake'. He had no intentions on letting this thing harm the two of them.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2011 11:12 pm
The Cryogonal's gaze settled upon the Articuno. Of the three, this Articuno seemed most dangerous. Its carapace began to shine a steely gray...

But a fireball from Tails struck between its eyes. Steaming, it fell, but caught itself before it hit the ground. Its steaming gaze fell on Tails. The boy returned that gaze with a defiant huff. Like hell was he going to let it hurt Articuno, whom he considered to be under his care.

Weavile backed away, muttering something about foolish boy. Not that he was wrong.  

Dumb Furret

Fashionable Receiver

7,875 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2011 11:33 pm
Trigramatic
The Cryogonal's gaze settled upon the Articuno. Of the three, this Articuno seemed most dangerous. Its carapace began to shine a steely gray...

But a fireball from Tails struck between its eyes. Steaming, it fell, but caught itself before it hit the ground. Its steaming gaze fell on Tails. The boy returned that gaze with a defiant huff. Like hell was he going to let it hurt Articuno, whom he considered to be under his care.

Weavile backed away, muttering something about foolish boy. Not that he was wrong.

The Articuno looked at the Cryoganal. The Pokemon looked fixated on Tails now. If anything, this thing should realize that its outnumbered at this point. Its best to try to scare it off if anything. The bird kicked up off the ground then rushed for the snowflake. Rushing full speed ahead. Its wings stiffened as it made its approached and its wings made a shiny silver glean. Cryoganal was going to be introduced to Steel Wing.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2011 11:47 pm
Articuno's wing phased through Cryogonal with a sick splash, and when it rematerialized, it looked mostly unharmed. Its spokes distorted with a kind of dark chi -- but it screeched when once more, Tails pelted it with a fireball, larger this time, and it released that energy prematurely.

"Get away from him!" cried Tails.

Weavile brandished his middle claw at it. He was familiar with Night's habits, and found her quite interesting, worthy of imitation even. He did not know how obscene it was.

The Cryoganal, shuddered away from them all, and descended into the mists below the plateau on which they stood. Its back did not stop steaming (which made Tails quite proud.) Weavile, at least, did not let down his guard.  

Dumb Furret

Fashionable Receiver

7,875 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2011 11:56 pm
Trigramatic
Articuno's wing phased through Cryogonal with a sick splash, and when it rematerialized, it looked mostly unharmed. Its spokes distorted with a kind of dark chi -- but it screeched when once more, Tails pelted it with a fireball, larger this time, and it released that energy prematurely.

"Get away from him!" cried Tails.

Weavile brandished his middle claw at it. He was familiar with Night's habits, and found her quite interesting, worthy of imitation even. He did not know how obscene it was.

The Cryoganal, shuddered away from them all, and descended into the mists below the plateau on which they stood. Its back did not stop steaming (which made Tails quite proud.) Weavile, at least, did not let down his guard.

The Articuno made its way around then finally landed back nearby the two, and looked down at the two. "Arrrrriii." The bird spoke up. It was wanting to see if Tails was still wanted to go out on the hunt or not.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 24, 2011 1:04 am
Tails breathed deep. Released it. Perhaps he put a little too much into those fireballs for being so high up. "Can we go back down?" he asked. "Maybe fly above the trees?"

Weavile, on the other hand, ventured toward that den, waving a claw at Tails. 'Go on. I want to see what's around here.'

"I thought you were just calling me stupid for trying to hunt up here."

'I'll live. I'll be back down tonight. Besides, you might catch a cold up here~'

"Oh, hush." Tails said. He sighed, but there was typically no arguing with that Weavile. "Be careful, at least."

'Says he, who traipses through volcanic caverns at a whim.'  

Dumb Furret

Fashionable Receiver

7,875 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Thu Nov 24, 2011 1:05 am
Trigramatic
Tails breathed deep. Released it. Perhaps he put a little too much into those fireballs for being so high up. "Can we go back down?" he asked. "Maybe fly above the trees?"

Weavile, on the other hand, ventured toward that den, waving a claw at Tails. 'Go on. I want to see what's around here.'

"I thought you were just calling me stupid for trying to hunt up here."

'I'll live. I'll be back down tonight. Besides, you might catch a cold up here~'

"Oh, hush." Tails said. He sighed, but there was typically no arguing with that Weavile. "Be careful, at least."

'Says he, who traipses through volcanic caverns at a whim.'

"Arrri." The bird replied. The Articuno laid out so Tails could climb on with ease. Tails needed off the mountain side, so he was willing to provide.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 24, 2011 1:25 am
Once Tails climbed on, he shivered the frost off his fur. Whether he liked it or not, he was out of his element on mountain summits. "C'mon, Articuno. I can get us something where it's a little warmer."  

Dumb Furret

Fashionable Receiver

7,875 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Blizzard120

Aged Detective

1,425 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Thu Nov 24, 2011 1:31 am
Trigramatic
Once Tails climbed on, he shivered the frost off his fur. Whether he liked it or not, he was out of his element on mountain summits. "C'mon, Articuno. I can get us something where it's a little warmer."

Articuno looked back at the Weavile. It was insisting that they'd leave him behind for the moment. Despite not knowing all too well what this Weavile is about, Articuno would honor his request. The bird kicked off the ground and started to take flight. Higher he would go until he was good to get clear of the area. "Arrrrriii!" The Articuno called out to Tails. Lead the way, fox kid.  
Other Archives

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 333 334 335 336 337 338 ... 841 842 843 844 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games