Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Adult Furries Guild
fuzzy's cuddleless cuddle corner. but we do have pudding ! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 3353 3354 3355 3356 3357 3358 ... 5649 5650 5651 5652 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Jake Jeckal

PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2005 10:42 am

i guess i shoule make the lil announcment thingy here too....my friend is going to be sharing this name with me, his name is Jay and he'll be in blue
hello 3nodding
so yea..i made him his own name...and zanzibar denied it..so yea...now you know...thanks for the time
PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2005 10:42 am

Audi Kitty
sedrik liann
-walked in and plopped down onto his big bean bag chair with a sigh-

~looks at your signature~

~hugz~

S! heart
-hugs back- wow, first time someone's ever came outright and hugged like that before -lays on his back on the beanbag chair-

sedrik liann

sedrik liann

PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2005 10:44 am

Jake Jeckal
i guess i shoule make the lil announcment thingy here too....my friend is going to be sharing this name with me, his name is Jay and he'll be in blue
hello 3nodding
so yea..i made him his own name...and zanzibar denied it..so yea...now you know...thanks for the time
oh, ok -gives both jake and jay free hugs-

Jake Jeckal
hello 3nodding

did you submit the proper form for it? cuz if you didnt, he was gonan get denied newayz... if you retry once your allowed to, and use the correct form for it,then you should be fine.

@SL: really? but your sig says hug... razz

Zanzarus

Jake Jeckal

Celtic_Empirer_Cain
Jake Jeckal
nooo..the suspense!! hola cain ^.^

hey cain

Salut jake.... were you having fun watching the droma unfulled as i tried to fix krell''s back?

heh heh..he likes to watch..
>.O shut up jay...and yes i did...::suspenese::

well im going now... See you all ltaer i guess

Scarlet_Stained_Paws

1,200 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

Scarlet_Stained_Paws

1,200 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2005 10:47 am

Jake Jeckal
Celtic_Empirer_Cain
Jake Jeckal

hey cain

Salut jake.... were you having fun watching the droma unfulled as i tried to fix krell''s back?

well maybe i wont go if you two will talk to me.... so how are the two of you?
PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2005 10:47 am

Audi Kitty
Jake Jeckal
hello 3nodding

did you submit the proper form for it? cuz if you didnt, he was gonan get denied newayz... if you retry once your allowed to, and use the correct form for it,then you should be fine.

it say i'm giving out free hugs

sedrik liann

Zanzarus

PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2005 10:48 am

sedrik liann
Audi Kitty
Jake Jeckal
i guess i shoule make the lil announcment thingy here too....my friend is going to be sharing this name with me, his name is Jay and he''ll be in blue
hello 3nodding

it say i''m giving out free hugs

yes, but it also says that you feel huggable, hence you also wish to recieve them 3nodding
PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2005 10:50 am

Audi Kitty
sedrik liann
Audi Kitty
Jake Jeckal
i guess i shoule make the lil announcment thingy here too....my friend is going to be sharing this name with me, his name is Jay and he''''ll be in blue
hello 3nodding

it say i''''m giving out free hugs

yes, but it also says that you feel huggable, hence you also wish to recieve them 3nodding

could i get a hug? or is the whole guy thing not your style

Scarlet_Stained_Paws

1,200 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

Jake Jeckal

PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2005 10:50 am

Audi Kitty
Jake Jeckal
hello 3nodding

yea..i copied and pasted the format thingy on the home page into it...but i still got denieded
aww..everyone feel bad for Jay...lol
PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2005 10:51 am

Celtic_Empirer_Cain
Audi Kitty
sedrik liann
Audi Kitty
Jake Jeckal
i guess i shoule make the lil announcment thingy here too....my friend is going to be sharing this name with me, his name is Jay and he''''''''ll be in blue
hello 3nodding

it say i''''''''m giving out free hugs

could i get a hug? or is the whole guy thing not your style

eh? from me for from SL?

Zanzarus

Zanzarus

PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2005 10:52 am

Jake Jeckal
Audi Kitty
Jake Jeckal
hello 3nodding

yea..i copied and pasted the format thingy on the home page into it...but i still got denieded
aww..everyone feel bad for Jay...lol

then you probably didnt have enough info in it.
if you tell me your character information and your username, ill invite you, but if i feel the information isnt there, then ill understand why zanny denied it. hel.. for all i know it coulda been J, hes beed arround recently which is kinda nice^^
edit: just pm the information to me pleases
PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2005 10:59 am

Celtic_Empirer_Cain
Jake Jeckal
Celtic_Empirer_Cain
Jake Jeckal

hey cain

well maybe i wont go if you two will talk to me.... so how are the two of you?

im doing good...and you?
i be doin pretteh good....and thanks Audi...ill pm it right now ^.^

Jake Jeckal

Gabriel Fawkes

PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2005 11:00 am

*walks in through a shadow* I'm back
Adult Furries Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 3353 3354 3355 3356 3357 3358 ... 5649 5650 5651 5652 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games