Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
gifted school rp{start page} Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 334 335 336 337 338 339 ... 386 387 388 389 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

iLacey

PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2007 9:45 pm
[THTS SO SAD! Im So Sorruy, Like When My Cat Gets out of the House I Always Cry Cuz Im afraid a Coyotie/wild dog/Wolf Will Eat her and Like I Get so Happy when I find her then I lock her in My Room]  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2007 9:48 pm
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
[LOLz! Yea Like My Only Famioly is my Dad Sis Bro, Thts All I have, Cuz I Kicked the PPL on My Moms Side outta My Life, Cuz I hate em B/cuz what they did to me sis and bro when My Mom Died Wacram Knows Cuz I trusted her (I did telll you right?? The...Thing about Tht Touching thing?)

[ crying yes you told me about what happened with the people on your mother's side... sad GAH i need to get some large amount of cash and drag you over here to Norway ><]  

Wacram Glaziuz

iLacey

PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2007 9:51 pm
Wacram Glaziuz
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
[LOLz! Yea Like My Only Famioly is my Dad Sis Bro, Thts All I have, Cuz I Kicked the PPL on My Moms Side outta My Life, Cuz I hate em B/cuz what they did to me sis and bro when My Mom Died Wacram Knows Cuz I trusted her (I did telll you right?? The...Thing about Tht Touching thing?)

[ crying yes you told me about what happened with the people on your mother's side... sad GAH i need to get some large amount of cash and drag you over here to Norway ><]

[Chea, Okay ya LOLz! Like It Doesnt Bother me No more, No more Nightmares Either and lik I dont even dream anymore so like Its all Good, and Dude Im moveing Out the Day I turn 18 f** it if I dont hav enouph Money Im outta here XP]{and Also I lov Ja XD *Glomps*}  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2007 9:52 pm
[whats it like in Norway ]
{yah i tolled her it ether got raped by a racon or it was killd and she gave me a mean look and i sed what  

xXx-Alucard-HellSing-xXx

iLacey

PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2007 9:56 pm
rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl LOLZ ROFL LMFAO RAPED BY A RACOON OMFG!!!!!! LOLz!!!! Dude I wanna get a Farrit when I move Out So like Im Gonna take a Detour to Mexico then Go to like Australia Or Something]  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2007 9:57 pm
Its really GOOOOOOOOOOOD to live in Norway :3 though if everything goes as i have planned it, im moving for a year to australia to take Bachelor in 3D Game Designs :3]  

Wacram Glaziuz

iLacey

PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2007 9:59 pm
LOLz!!! Ill meet you In Austrailia then WACRAM!! X3 whee  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2007 10:03 pm
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x

[Maybee :3 that would be fun :3]  

Wacram Glaziuz

iLacey

PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2007 10:04 pm
Wacram Glaziuz
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x

[Maybee :3 that would be fun :3]

ninja Chea it Would X3  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2007 10:04 pm
[im gonu git a ferrit or stel one from my gf yah i want to moye out of the US as sone as i can {yha do i haf to bee soo yung crying }
3D Game Designs thats cool im want to go in the merens dam it i cant spell crying crying ]  

xXx-Alucard-HellSing-xXx

iLacey

PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2007 10:09 pm
I swear to God, I hate this Country it Sux a** and I hate Everybody (Mostly) I just Realized Im a Hateful b***h O_O Dam XD LMAO! anywho, Lik I took this Test and Like It said I wouyld be Best at Video Game Design and Stuff So I think Ill be Doing tht  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2007 10:15 pm
[hmmz, i want to play shrink for a moment :3 so, what troubles you now days, kanycta and love n war?]  

Wacram Glaziuz

iLacey

PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2007 10:19 pm
Well Normally I would Punch you in the Face for Being a Shrink but Sense your My Friend and I lov Ja I wont and Ill just tlk Kay

Lets see, I wanged My Head on the Floore bout 5 times Today so I have a Headach, and lik I dont get to See or Talk to My BF and what rlly sucks is I cnt put in a relationship on My Myspace cuz My sis and Bro will see and Tell my Dad and he would Beat my a**  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2007 10:21 pm
and im not giving you that info  

xXx-Alucard-HellSing-xXx

iLacey

PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2007 10:25 pm
Also I cnt Think, and SCHOOL IS TWO DAYS AWAY T~T I DONT WANNA GO!!!!!!!!!!!!! I DONT WANNA GO BAKK crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 334 335 336 337 338 339 ... 386 387 388 389 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games