Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Adult Furries Guild
AFG Sallies Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 334 335 336 337 338 339 ... 1043 1044 1045 1046 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Krissim Klaw

PostPosted: Thu Sep 21, 2006 11:02 pm
Kakarotto-san

I charged 1k per $1 USD

so for example

$20 USD=20k in gold
So many artists use that price figure in the guild. You guys must just be nice. XD

Mine is 10k= $2.50 Because for that much cash you can get a sealed and sell it for about 10k

Thus $20 USD= 80k for me. rofl  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 21, 2006 11:04 pm
Rainey_angel81
UglyCoyoteNG
I'm particularly sad today. The person I bought somthing for, and who assumed I was buying they're love, has told all her friends, and suddenly they want to be my friends...and im falling for it because im lonely. Sigh.

Don't fall for it, they're just going to use you to get what they want and as soon as they get it, they're not going to give you a second thought *hugs*
I know. But i'm awful lonely...maybe if they get to know me... but...maybe not...

FogSage
UglyCoyoteNG
I'm particularly sad today. The person I bought somthing for, and who assumed I was buying they're love, has told all her friends, and suddenly they want to be my friends...and im falling for it because im lonely. Sigh.

Wait......these people want to be your friends because this other friend thought you were trying to buy their love? >>

Interesting....... confused
Yeah. They think by being friends i'll be spending money on them.

Sirus Jin
UglyCoyoteNG

NG...you don't have to do that. Its okay to buy a gift because you like a person, or you want to show your affection, but you should never have to buy someone's love. Don't fall for those people who want to be your friend because of that, they're only going to hurt you.
I now i shouldn't. I know. Sigh...

Sheol Kitten
GEH! Bastards! My grandma went in for surgery this year to get a lap band in place. They ******** it up. They did a second surgery to fix it. They ******** that up. They did a third surgery to fix it. They ******** That Up. They did a fourth surgery to fix it...

And guess what?

THEY ******** THAT UP TOO!

So today, she's going in for her fifth surgery.. and she's a little old lady about 70.. Granted, she's a mean old woman, but still! Geh! She's got another infection and WATER IN HER LUNGS...

I hate hospitals.. Dumb dumb dumb doctors..
you need to tell somone so that they did that. They'll lose they're cridentials. And thats for the best. Not all doctors are horrable.

shoki_de_nai
UglyCoyoteNG

Well, you know how to contact me if you need to talk to a real friend that's not in it for anything. I always listen.

Thanks Shoki. smile I owe ya one, hahaha..

I'm getting a better laptop; a sony viao... and..

I got a new pet. He feels like swade when he moves over my hand, hes very gentle and soft, and yet he lacks fur. His toes curl backwards when he walks, and hes a beatufiul jumper. His coloration awe-stuck me when I first saw him, and he is absolutely gorgeouse. His eyes are a beautiful pink, the rest a dark brown body with gold random markings, and his nose is a beatiful fade. He bites, but it isnt hard, its out of fear; hes not ready to be handled yet. He's a very sweet little guy, gentle, and dosen't mind being touched.

He's a crested gecko.

I've never felt a "Wall" gecko. "Wall" is the general type of gecko that can climb, and can't blink. This is my first, and he is a present to thank me for some work i had crenn walk me threw. (Many thanks, crenn!) I've never been so shocked by any kind of animal. I've never felt somthing so awesome. Its amazing. I'm completely awe-struck by his tiny toe pads, his tiny creases, his beatuful eyes and his small, tiny greyish eyes. He is amazing. He's young, and his head is about the size of his body. I'll get pictures soon, i'm still awe-struck... smile  

UglyCoyoteNG

Krissim Klaw

PostPosted: Thu Sep 21, 2006 11:21 pm
UglyCoyoteNG

I got a new pet. He feels like swade when he moves over my hand, hes very gentle and soft, and yet he lacks fur. His toes curl backwards when he walks, and hes a beatufiul jumper. His coloration awe-stuck me when I first saw him, and he is absolutely gorgeouse. His eyes are a beautiful pink, the rest a dark brown body with gold random markings, and his nose is a beatiful fade. He bites, but it isnt hard, its out of fear; hes not ready to be handled yet. He's a very sweet little guy, gentle, and dosen't mind being touched.

He's a crested gecko.

I've never felt a "Wall" gecko. "Wall" is the general type of gecko that can climb, and can't blink. This is my first, and he is a present to thank me for some work i had crenn walk me threw. (Many thanks, crenn!) I've never been so shocked by any kind of animal. I've never felt somthing so awesome. Its amazing. I'm completely awe-struck by his tiny toe pads, his tiny creases, his beatuful eyes and his small, tiny greyish eyes. He is amazing. He's young, and his head is about the size of his body. I'll get pictures soon, i'm still awe-struck... smile
We have tons of wall geckos around my house. Just simple wild ones mind you, but they are lot of fun. The funniest experience had to be when I caught one in the house (saved it from my cat) and went to release it. I went to get it off my hand, but it started to crawl up insteady. I gently urged it off and saw it jump, but didn't see where it landed. I also didn't here the expected plop of the little guy hitting the ground. I looked around and didn't see him, but finally figured he had to have run under something.

So I went in the house. Slightly paranoid I asked my mom, "Hey do you see a lizard anywere on me?" I then twirled around and she kind of glanced and was like, "No."

Thus I headed back to my room. I was getting ready to plop down on my bed and turn on the TV, but I kept getting images of laying down and squashing some poor little gecko. So I ended up turning around and going into the bathroom to double check in the mirror, even though my mother had said she didn't see one. Sure enough, as plain as day there was a little gecko clinging on to the back of my shirt. Carefully turned my shirt around on me so the back was on my front with the little guy.

Then went back out to my mom, pointing, "Yah no geckos here are there." Let's just say I don't trust her scannings when it comes to spotting stuff anymore. rofl  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 21, 2006 11:30 pm
Krissim Klaw
UglyCoyoteNG

He's a crested gecko.

We have tons of wall geckos around my house. Just simple wild ones mind you, but they are lot of fun. The funniest experience had to be when I caught one in the house (saved it from my cat) and went to release it. I went to get it off my hand, but it started to crawl up insteady. I gently urged it off and saw it jump, but didn't see where it landed. I also didn't here the expected plop of the little guy hitting the ground. I looked around and didn't see him, but finally figured he had to have run under something.

So I went in the house. Slightly paranoid I asked my mom, "Hey do you see a lizard anywere on me?" I then twirled around and she kind of glanced and was like, "No."

Thus I headed back to my room. I was getting ready to plop down on my bed and turn on the TV, but I kept getting images of laying down and squashing some poor little gecko. So I ended up turning around and going into the bathroom to double check in the mirror, even though my mother had said she didn't see one. Sure enough, as plain as day there was a little gecko clinging on to the back of my shirt. Carefully turned my shirt around on me so the back was on my front with the little guy.

Then went back out to my mom, pointing, "Yah no geckos here are there." Let's just say I don't trust her scannings when it comes to spotting stuff anymore. rofl
I remember that story! Aren't they cute? they're so sweet and gentle, but they are just so skittish you can kill them by handling them. I hope to get this one to relax. He's very gentle as long as you dont scream; then he panics.  

UglyCoyoteNG

Selene Aries

PostPosted: Thu Sep 21, 2006 11:35 pm
Officer Klaw, report!  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 21, 2006 11:39 pm
UglyCoyoteNG
I remember that story! Aren't they cute? they're so sweet and gentle, but they are just so skittish you can kill them by handling them. I hope to get this one to relax. He's very gentle as long as you dont scream; then he panics.
Yah, they are uber skittish. I always wanted to raise up one of the wild ones, but I was afraid they might die from the stress of being caged. I used to have a lot of fun with the eggs though. I had my own little breeding area in the back. It was in my old treehouse. I had a huge old comforter in there and the geckos just loved it for laying eggs since it was soft, warm, and sheltered from predators and elements. I used to go back there every once in a while and collect a bunch of the little eggs and put them in a tank. Then I would release the little guys as they hatched. Such cute little newborn babies.

I think I love their feet the best. Just so iffing adorable. whee  

Krissim Klaw

Kakarotto-san

Dangerous Duck

PostPosted: Thu Sep 21, 2006 11:43 pm
*presses head against screen* I feel really sick now.. I think I was blown off by one of my friends and not even told why..

oh..and from the topic last night about selling fan-art..some of the people claim that you can because they see it all of the time at anime cons.

But I just checked a few cons and their rules state you can't.

for example from Anime Weekend Atlanta's form that you fill under the copyright section when dealing with sold goods

Quote:
Art books or manga NOT printed under license by their originating companies (i.e. bootlegged books and Doujinshi)

Doujinshi in this contract shall be defined as art, printed or crafted, by another person or persons other than the original artist or licensed company that produced the comic, game, or anime from which said doujinshi is based upon, and that is a. not mass-produced nor b. bears the title or name of the comic, game, or anime in question which it is trademarked under

PostPosted: Thu Sep 21, 2006 11:45 pm
Diana Vulpes
Officer Klaw, report!
Eh?

Do you mean report on how my exchanging is going? If so I made 1k XD yah not exactly grand but I haven't had much time. XP Honestly do to time constraints will mainly make money on the 15th. Buy sealeds low up till then. Then make a killing selling right after the item is released. XP  

Krissim Klaw

Selene Aries

PostPosted: Thu Sep 21, 2006 11:46 pm
Kakarotto-san
*presses head against screen* I feel really sick now.. I think I was blown off by one of my friends and not even told why..

oh..and from the topic last night about selling fan-art..some of the people claim that you can because they see it all of the time at anime cons.

But I just checked a few cons and their rules state you can't.

for example from Anime Weekend Atlanta's form that you fill under the copyright section when dealing with sold goods

Quote:
Art books or manga NOT printed under license by their originating companies (i.e. bootlegged books and Doujinshi)

Doujinshi in this contract shall be defined as art, printed or crafted, by another person or persons other than the original artist or licensed company that produced the comic, game, or anime from which said doujinshi is based upon, and that is a. not mass-produced nor b. bears the title or name of the comic, game, or anime in question which it is trademarked under

It does still happen, have seen it first hand myself, but doesn't mean it is legal. And from what I have read a lot of times when you do see people selling at the lager conventions they have actually gotten permission.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 21, 2006 11:48 pm
Krissim Klaw
Diana Vulpes
Officer Klaw, report!
Eh?

Do you mean report on how my exchanging is going? If so I made 1k XD yah not exactly grand but I haven't had much time. XP Honestly do to time constraints will mainly make money on the 15th. Buy sealeds low up till then. Then make a killing selling right after the item is released. XP

Ah, I see. X3 Well I shall leave you to it then, was just curious to see how day one went for you.

I am heading to be now. Night everybody.

Selene Aries

Krissim Klaw

PostPosted: Thu Sep 21, 2006 11:52 pm
Diana Vulpes
Krissim Klaw
Diana Vulpes
Officer Klaw, report!
Eh?

Ah, I see. X3 Well I shall leave you to it then, was just curious to see how day one went for you.

I am heading to be now. Night everybody.
Night night, hope to maybe do some more serious trading this weekend. Might actually have a break for once. xp  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 22, 2006 12:55 am
Woo-hoo! I finally started my "Life After VT" scrapbook tonight! I've got 4 pages done too! Go me!! *flops from exhaustion* I didn't mean to stay up this late doing that and now my shoulders hurt..... xp  

Manda_Tifa

Ozmiander

PostPosted: Fri Sep 22, 2006 4:10 am
Nekoyaki
For a week or so now, I've been having really bad manic streaks. Like one minute I'm giggling like an idiot at a vespa, and the next I'm really depressed because I don't know my birth mother or what happened to her. I can't take this much longer, but I don't know any Albany doctors or how to transfer my record or make an appointment, and I have no money.

This is driving me nuts, guys. I didn't want to bring more drama here, but it hasn't gone away and I don't know what to do.

Playing around with my medications has lead me to realize I'm a lot more responsible and less flaky when I'm on my ritalin.. but I'm also less content with my life and generally more often depressed or angry.. and I'mnot sure whihc I prefer, getting things done or enjoying my life. I suppose this is a decision everyone has to make at some point... it really depends on priorities.

But art school has made it so that drawing things has become a chore, to me. And that is also taking it's toll on me, because the only thing I really ever loved to do is becoming a hassle. I don't really have much time to draw things for fun anymore, and even if I did, it seems my muses have deserted me.. and I'm desperately lonely. I don't know why, Marcella is always here with me, and I've got Ashley across the hall and Jesse and everyone.. but still, I feel lonely. Why?..

I don't know. Leaving for home tomorrow, coming back saturday evening. Hopefully Sunday and monday morning are going to be enough to get the homework done. My parents are dragging me off to NYC.

I'm worried about myself. That's all.

I worry for you too, but i think you've realized what's going on and if you get someone to talk help, you'll be fine. Anyway, have fun in NYC and be safe girl.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 22, 2006 5:53 am
Today has been a really bad day. My sister steped on a rusty nail and it went through her foot. That's all I want to say for now.  

Crenn

Adult Furries Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 334 335 336 337 338 339 ... 1043 1044 1045 1046 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games