Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Adult Furries Guild
fuzzy's cuddleless cuddle corner. but we do have pudding ! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 3358 3359 3360 3361 3362 3363 ... 5649 5650 5651 5652 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Jake Jeckal

PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2005 2:44 pm

::cuddles zaerin backa then goes and lays next to neko:: aww....im sorry...
PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2005 2:45 pm

Zaerin Grey
:: snuggles everyone in range and wanders off::

awww I missed the random snuggle gonk

Morna Starwind

neko315

PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2005 3:23 pm

Jake Jeckal
::cuddles zaerin backa then goes and lays next to neko:: aww....im sorry...
S'alright... but maybe I should get to cooking myself something to eat... sweatdrop
PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2005 3:43 pm

Krell yawned as he woke on his couch and then smiled softly, then heard Neko and his right ear perked up and he smiled.

"Neko?"

Krellxxt

neko315

PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2005 3:46 pm

*looks at Krell* Why hello there, Krell. biggrin I hardly noticed you there, even though that should have been the first place to look... *giggles lightly to herself*
PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2005 3:49 pm

neko315
*looks at Krell* Why hello there, Krell. biggrin I hardly noticed you there, even though that should have been the first place to look... *giggles lightly to herself*
"hehe how are you doing?" Krell yawned and smiled softly.

Krellxxt

neko315

PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2005 3:52 pm

Not much, not much... Just trying to decide wethier to make myself some food or drive over to where my mom is so she can cook for me...

And if I do end up cooking for myself, what to make... @_@'''''' Know any good recipies? biggrin
PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2005 3:54 pm

neko315
Not much, not much... Just trying to decide wethier to make myself some food or drive over to where my mom is so she can cook for me...

And if I do end up cooking for myself, what to make... @_@'''''' Know any good recipies? biggrin
"yup I cook for the homless and I cook for myself and my family... What do you have and what do you want." Krell smiled wide and sat up like the talk of cooking gave him life.

Krellxxt

neko315

PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2005 3:57 pm

Krell Vaco
"yup I cook for the homless and I cook for myself and my family... What do you have and what do you want." Krell smiled wide and sat up like the talk of cooking gave him life.
Well I'm thinking of something simple and something easy to make... I mean I'm the only one that will be eating it. And I'm sure we'll have the ingredients, or I can just step out and buy some. biggrin
PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2005 3:59 pm

neko315
Krell Vaco
Well I'm thinking of something simple and something easy to make... I mean I'm the only one that will be eating it. And I'm sure we'll have the ingredients, or I can just step out and buy some. biggrin
"do you have rice and salad dressing?"

Krellxxt

neko315

PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2005 3:59 pm

Krell Vaco
We most likely have rice... And some nasty salad dressing... o_o' *tilts her head to the side wondering what rice and salad dressing could make*
PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2005 4:03 pm

neko315
Krell Vaco
We most likely have rice... And some nasty salad dressing... o_o' *tilts her head to the side wondering what rice and salad dressing could make*
.. I mean dressing you like.. like french or russia... first you take a bowl and pour the dressing and water spin it round and cook and if you used enough dressing it make it taste just like it. or take some left over chicken or meat and put it atop the rice with water and cook to reheat the meat or chicken then it makes it good cuz it tastle like the rice and dressing or even just BBQ suace on the rice." Krell looked to see if she knew what he meant before going on

Krellxxt

neko315

PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2005 4:08 pm

Yes I understand... but wow... I would have never thought to use salad dressing to season rice... eek
But rice sounds good right now... Chicken and rice... Hmmm.... Do you happen to know how to make vegetable rice? That yellow rice with all the assorted veggies in it?
PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2005 4:12 pm

neko315
Yes I understand... but wow... I would have never thought to use salad dressing to season rice... eek
But rice sounds good right now... Chicken and rice... Hmmm.... Do you happen to know how to make vegetable rice? That yellow rice with all the assorted veggies in it?
"yes you need carrots and greens... then some oliver oil I think.. I have it written down.." Krell softly smiled. "You can season the rice as you re heat the chicken much sure to add water to it or the reheat will be dry and chrapie.."

Krellxxt

Zaerin Grey

Girl-Crazy Man-Lover

17,100 Points
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2005 4:15 pm

:: yawns and returns to cuddle again::
Adult Furries Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 3358 3359 3360 3361 3362 3363 ... 5649 5650 5651 5652 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games