Welcome to Gaia! ::

Galactic Empire: The Official Star Wars Guild

Back to Guilds

The Official Star Wars guild since it's creation nearly 8 years ago. Join the Empire, be part of the legacy. 

Tags: Star Wars, Official, Jedi, Sith, Empire 

Reply The Second Imperium
Mos Eisley Cantina Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 3360 3361 3362 3363 3364 3365 ... 5665 5666 5667 5668 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

AFK Masturbating

PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2008 2:56 am

Definitely more sci-fi. Have you any idea how long it took me to scrounge up a decent Star Trek cosplay? gonk
PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2008 3:02 am

How long?

Ral Roke

Dangerous Hunter

Darkened Angel
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2008 3:03 am

Red alert. Shields up. Arm phasers. Load forward torpedo bays. Mr. Worf, prepare to fire. Mr. Data, analysis.

" Sir, I- "

SHUT UP, WESLEY! scream
PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2008 3:04 am

Darkened Angel
Red alert. Shields up. Arm phasers. Load forward torpedo bays. Mr. Worf, prepare to fire. Mr. Data, analysis.

" Sir, I- "

SHUT UP, WESLEY! scream

Don't forget to send the new ensign up front.

Ral Roke

Dangerous Hunter

AFK Masturbating

PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2008 3:06 am

Ral: Been working on it for about a week. ^_^;; Give or take a day or two.

I do believe this is what I'll take to ye olde arena. I'll also be sure to link Memory Alpha in the description, as well.
PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2008 3:11 am

I'm actually watching some Kirby episodes online right now. Subbed because the Dub completely sucks beyond belief. It is a kid's anime, but I can't help but love the little pink ball. Loved his game on the ol' NES.

CW: You work hard on your avi's don't you? Wish I had that kind of commitment.

Ral Roke

Dangerous Hunter

AFK Masturbating

PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2008 3:18 am

Yes I do. ^_^;; A lot of consulting tektek, surfing other folks profiles to see what items they have on, after I say "Hey, that's pretty neat - I wonder how they did that!" As well as just randomly looking at stuff I happen to own and have on hand.

I also firmly believe that less is more. Moreso in respect to avis you might see wandering Gaia's wilds where it seems they have every MC they own just piled on. O_o
PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2008 3:22 am

Also, one time, it took me an hour to change outfits. Though in this instance, I tried on 3-4 different outfits at the time, and then combined elements of the "rough drafts" to make one I was satisfied with.

AFK Masturbating

Ral Roke

Dangerous Hunter

PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2008 3:23 am

For the most part I'm happy with my smuggling gear, but I try to save up to get item for a few new designs. Right now I'm going for a Midevil "Shady Misionary approach but I'm a couple items away yet.
PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2008 3:24 am

Celestia Whitesword
Also, one time, it took me an hour to change outfits. Though in this instance, I tried on 3-4 different outfits at the time, and then combined elements of the "rough drafts" to make one I was satisfied with.
That's amazing that you have that many items saved up that you can even do that.

Ral Roke

Dangerous Hunter

AFK Masturbating

PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2008 3:27 am

Ral Roke
For the most part I'm happy with my smuggling gear, but I try to save up to get item for a few new designs. Right now I'm going for a Midevil "Shady Misionary approach but I'm a couple items away yet.

Cool. Pondering some of the new medieval items?

And, as I said a while back, years of hard work, and getting a handle on how the virtual economy works. 3nodding
PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2008 3:32 am

Celestia Whitesword
Ral Roke

And, as I said a while back, years of hard work, and getting a handle on how the virtual economy works. 3nodding
Honestly I'm not doing that much really. I need a Monk's Robe and the what ever shoes would go with it. I already have the swords I need in my possession.

Ral Roke

Dangerous Hunter

Darkened Angel
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2008 3:36 am

Icel and a few other people ( I only remember that name ) have avies that are impossible to see through all the crap they got on. Icel has like 140+ items on.
PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2008 3:40 am

Ral Roke
Celestia Whitesword
Ral Roke

Honestly I'm not doing that much really. I need a Monk's Robe and the what ever shoes would go with it. I already have the swords I need in my possession.

Swords are good. A monk robe runs about 5k or so, correct?

AFK Masturbating

Ral Roke

Dangerous Hunter

PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2008 3:42 am

Celestia Whitesword
Ral Roke
Celestia Whitesword
Ral Roke

Swords are good. A monk robe runs about 5k or so, correct?
5100 gold from the shop. Don't know how much on the market place. Spent all of my gold on a collectible.
The Second Imperium

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 3360 3361 3362 3363 3364 3365 ... 5665 5666 5667 5668 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games