Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Memorable Threads
The Official AFG Chatterbox! 4000 pages of awesomeness! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 3365 3366 3367 3368 3369 3370 ... 4076 4077 4078 4079 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Krissim Klaw

PostPosted: Mon Jun 26, 2006 12:32 am

Sirus Jin
Krissim Klaw
Sirus Jin
Krissim Klaw
Noooooooooo I did it again. I lost Redrum *searches upper bunk bed for her mantis* gonk

I thought that was some kind of alcohal before I read mantis xd
*Giggles* he got his name from Stephen King's story the Shining. Was watching the obsesivly long movie when I decided to name him Redrum

Redrum=Murder bakwards. xd

Ohh I remember that! I don't know why I thought alcohal, it;s getting late...

I think I'll be leavin' for now xd
Night night!
Night night, sleep well. ^.^

I'm getting tired too. @.@

Affy- I know he is such a sneaky mantis. Last time I lost him I only found him by luck. Was searching for like a halfhour and all of a sudden he crawled on my hand from who knows where. eek
PostPosted: Mon Jun 26, 2006 12:33 am

Krissim Klaw

Affy- I know he is such a sneaky mantis. Last time I lost him I only found him by luck. Was searching for like a halfhour and all of a sudden he crawled on my hand from who knows where. eek

That would have scared the hell out of me sweatdrop

Af Mas

Krissim Klaw

PostPosted: Mon Jun 26, 2006 12:37 am

Af Mas
Krissim Klaw

I was too overjoyed to be scared... course I was freaken out the rest of the time when I was searching for him. Just got him back though. Threw a little ball across the room so he saw it wizzing by and he was like WTF *straigtens out and plays stick <.< yes stick as in a stick from a tree* XD
PostPosted: Mon Jun 26, 2006 12:39 am

Krissim Klaw
Af Mas
Krissim Klaw

I was too overjoyed to be scared... course I was freaken out the rest of the time when I was searching for him. Just got him back though. Threw a little ball across the room so he saw it wizzing by and he was like WTF *straigtens out and plays stick <.< yes stick as in a stick from a tree* XD

Awwww xd

Af Mas

Krissim Klaw

PostPosted: Mon Jun 26, 2006 12:44 am

Af Mas
Krissim Klaw
Af Mas
Krissim Klaw

Awwww xd
I just love teasing them both too much. Always showing them different things that move and sneaking things around them so they turn and look at it like. eek
PostPosted: Mon Jun 26, 2006 12:46 am

Krissim Klaw
Af Mas
Krissim Klaw
Af Mas
Krissim Klaw

Awwww xd
I just love teasing them both too much. Always showing them different things that move and sneaking things around them so they turn and look at it like. eek

Awww, that is so cute XD

Roxas still is afraid of me gonk

Af Mas

Krissim Klaw

PostPosted: Mon Jun 26, 2006 12:55 am

Af Mas
Krissim Klaw
Af Mas
Krissim Klaw
Af Mas
Krissim Klaw

Awwww xd

Awww, that is so cute XD

Roxas still is afraid of me gonk
Awe are you making any progress though?

Sorry it took so long to respond. Was sticking Redrum in his cage and gving him and Siren their dinner.
PostPosted: Mon Jun 26, 2006 9:44 am

I'm going to respond to your post a little bit late, Kriss, because I went to bed after I posted. I was having a hard time focussing and just left sweatdrop

Anyway, Roxas just runs from me. I open the cage, he looks up and sees me and hides. I sorta chase him, because I gotta, but I just touch him and pet him a little, but then I let him alone. Axel is the sweetest little guy though. He doesn't fuss when you pet him or pick him up. He just kinda closes his eyes and enjoys it

Af Mas

Eddily

PostPosted: Mon Jun 26, 2006 2:51 pm

wahmbulance
PostPosted: Mon Jun 26, 2006 2:59 pm

Eddily
wahmbulance

dramallama

Selene Aries

Eddily

PostPosted: Mon Jun 26, 2006 3:07 pm

Wtf...........
PostPosted: Mon Jun 26, 2006 3:11 pm

Whoa, interesting glitch. Avatars on both sides. @.@

Selene Aries

Eddily

PostPosted: Mon Jun 26, 2006 3:12 pm

Diana Vulpes

Or is it a glitch?.........
PostPosted: Mon Jun 26, 2006 3:13 pm

Eddily
Diana Vulpes

I would assume so. X3

Selene Aries

Eddily

PostPosted: Mon Jun 26, 2006 3:15 pm

Diana Vulpes
Eddily
Diana Vulpes

I would assume so. X3

You never know.
Memorable Threads

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 3365 3366 3367 3368 3369 3370 ... 4076 4077 4078 4079 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games