Welcome to Gaia! ::

Team Snagem: A Pokemon RP

Back to Guilds

A Pokemon Roleplaying Guild offering a wide variety of features and characters. 

Tags: Gijinka, Snagem, Pokemon, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply Other Archives
Team Snagem HQ (Mt. Silver) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 335 336 337 338 339 340 ... 841 842 843 844 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

KisaRinny

Romantic Regular

12,450 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Fri Nov 25, 2011 7:46 pm
After a serious rest for both herself and her Pokemon, Freya was moving about again. This time she was in search of a particular person. She had even gotten herself a little dolled up. She hadn't seen him for quite some time besides, a little make up wasn't really dolling up or anything. Though she felt a little awkward in her only pair of high heeled shoes even though they weren't very high, an inch, maybe two at the very most. Even still, for a girl who usually wore sneakers, heels was a rather big change.

Slowly and carefully making her way down the stairs, Freya wandered around for a moment before spotting Dan. Her cheeks reddened a bit but she smiled, forcing herself forward. Just at that moment, just as she was about to reach him, some God decided to play a joke on her or something and her ankle turned, twisting painfully and sending her tumbling to the ground. Sitting up, she looked at her ankle, seeing the swelling already and feeling the pain.
"Oww .."

This was just great. If she didn't hurt herself on a mission then she hurt herself trying to impress someone she cared about! Just her luck ...

PostPosted: Fri Nov 25, 2011 8:15 pm
I have no idea what recourse my mind was taking at that point, but it ended when I heard someone squeal in pain.

Ogod, her...

That influenced my decision to retire to my room for the evening. I called Samurai to my side, which he seemed eager to do despite his interest in that Spheal, and left the lobby, giving Freya a wide berth in the process.

I'd seen enough little girl panties to last me a good, long while. I doubted she wanted anything to do with me, for that matter.  

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200

DragonYolk

Devoted Browser

8,350 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Battle: Knight 100
PostPosted: Fri Nov 25, 2011 8:43 pm
Dan's attention shifted to a loud thud he heard near him. He would look down to see Freya on the ground. Instinctively, he hopped up to check on her. "Are you ok?" the boy asked, offering a hand up. Upon closer inspection, she appeared to be dressed nicely and wearing heels. 'Where was she going? Is she going on...a date?' he wondered, curious who the lucky b*****d was. He found himself getting upset over nothing, especially when he didn't know what was going on.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 25, 2011 8:52 pm
Youko Kenshi

Hawk shrugged. "Man, That sounds like it would be an awesome movie. We should totally get a camera and make it. We could do it, man. We could do it." Then suddenly, a girl came in and decided to take a swim in the floor. Unfortunately the ground didn't like that idea too well apparently. "Oh-sick! Are.. Are you ok?" Hawk asked, not really wanting to go to her. He recognized her as the girl that was on Talon with Dan. Even though she could be hurt, this was a great time for Dan to score some brownie points.

Zero listened to Electra, trying to take in all that she was saying. (...inside? I guess...) She'd go about focusing her energies inside of her, as instructed. Before too long, a small static discharge flickered off of her fur, but was quickly snuffed out as darkness flooded out of her mouth, coating her teeth. (Oh, uh.. it's just another Bite. Let me try again.) She tried once more, searching herself for some kind of energy other than that... sick, yet delicious darkness.... Nope, nothng. No wait! There was something deep down. Buried in the sea of boiling abyss. Ok, she was supposed to hold that in? Uhhhm no. She'd let it out instead.
After a while of clenching and grunting, her fur would crackle a little with electricity! ohyeah! it was the equivalent of a AAAA size battery being discharged, but hey it was something. Zero shuddered, feeling the electricity trapped in her fur. (Uh.. is that what you were talking about?) she asked. She tried to take a step, but ended up discharging her electricity between her feet. It didn't hurt that much, but it did scare the Pokeblocks out of her.

Spheal was a ticking time bomb, man. He was a little happy to see Rain back off. His tusks were doing their job! (No interest in evolving? hm. You're a strange one. The day my Tusks are huge are the day I shall rule my herd.... Do uh... OshaDewotts live in herds?) He asked  

Otternavy

KisaRinny

Romantic Regular

12,450 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Fri Nov 25, 2011 9:12 pm
Freya attempted to stand but squeaked in pain, instinctively lifting the ankle up as it throbbed painfully. A few tears came to her beautiful blue eyes as she looked at it then at Dan. Feeling a little like a failure, she looked away, having to use her good foot and the guy she was holding onto for standing support.

"I'm sorry." Freya said, feeling a little depressed now. "I always manage to mess everything up. I try to do something and I screw it up. I try to dress nice and I end up rolling my stupid ankle cause of the stupid shoes." She took them off, causing her to drop a decent amount in height, now Dan was even more so taller than her then earlier. Her eyes travelled to Hawk and gave a rather pathetic smile, not feeling up to trusting her voice to not spill out more negative words; she didn't need to make a bad impression on others, after all. Well, an even worse impression, really.

[ Edited ]

PostPosted: Fri Nov 25, 2011 9:53 pm
"Yeah? Where would we get a Zorua though?" he asked Hawk while observing Freya's ankle. He was no doctor but it did seem like it was a sprain. "What were you trying to do? Here sit down" Dan tried to get her into the chair he sat in. If he could get her to sit, he'd proceed to trying to place her leg with injured ankle on the coffee table, after pulling it closer of course.

Electra jumped, letting out a squeal of surprise before regaining her self appointed authority. (Are you ok? I don't think I've ever seen an attack like that. It was like electricity everywhere) she explained, waving her arms to exaggerate what happened.

Rain watched Samurai leave with his trainer before turning back to the Spheal. For an ice type, he sure was hotheaded. (Well evolution is a choice. Besides, I like the size I am just fine. As for herding...meh, not really. The only thing that matters is these babies) he'd draw his scalchop to show what he was talking about.

DragonYolk

Devoted Browser

8,350 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Citizen 200

KisaRinny

Romantic Regular

12,450 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Fri Nov 25, 2011 10:00 pm
The girl sighed a little bit but allowed for Dan to help her into a chair and watches as he pulled the coffee table over to sit her injured ankle on. A blush came to her cheeks as she looked away, fiddling with the hem of her shirt. "I ... I ... wanted to ... impress you ..." She said quietly, feeling a little stupid that she had done something so foolish now. Especially with her track record of hurting herself.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 25, 2011 10:34 pm
Hawk watched Dan and Freya. A small smile slowly creeped onto his face. yeah, she was hurt, but he couldn't help but let out a soft "awwwww" while he watched him help her. "Man, gonna have to make sure there aren't any sharp edges, huh? You could always try some flats, ya know." He said, coming over to take a gander at that ankle. If someone wanted a doctor, he was the guy they'd throw out a window so it didn't get worse, but hey. Hawk could Gawk at least.

(I cannot come to a logical conclusion! I.. I think I like this ability. I do not know if you are aware, but I was ousted from my pa-) She stopped,her face freezing. (I wish to try again.) She'd say, changing the subject. So she'd try to recreate that feeling, enjoying the tingle of having energy in her fur.

Spheal didn't care much to see the other Oshawott leave. Well, he did a little. He wanted to ask him more about Oshawotts, buthey, he could just ask the other one..(A choice to better one's self. I knew a kid once. didn't want to evolve. Ygvor SteelTusk, the Alpha male, sent him adrift in a block of ice. He came back with his tusks on straight.) He said, sounding a bit sad, yet proud at the same time. When Rain showed him the scalchops, he grunted. (...yeah, those are nice. Not as nice as Tusks, but they look adequate. Now, if you'll excuse me. Hrk... HRKGRKGRK.) Spheal grunted, suddenly surrounding himself in a pink aura. the Aura shone bright for a few seconds before imploding into Spheal, who was instantly put to sleep.  

Otternavy

DragonYolk

Devoted Browser

8,350 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Fri Nov 25, 2011 10:49 pm
Hawk's statement was some what amusing while Dan was speechless for a moment. A sudden dawn of realization; he was the lucky b*****d! He sighed in relief at that when it hit him again. The girl went this far out of her way to impress him, the least he could do is give her a compliment instead of standing there saying nothing. "Well I, uh... you look lovely- no beautiful. I, uh..." Dan stopped and exhaled. "Freya you didn't have to do all of that to impress me. Though, I wish you would be more careful" he smiled.

(OhArceusno! I mean...sure go for it. I'm just gonna stand over here) Electra says taking five hops back. She gave a Pichu version of a thumbs up to proceed.

Rain just stared at who he nicknamed Mr. Sphere. He sounded like he'd experienced a lot going by his stories. It made him question how old the guy was. In Dewott years, he was at most a teenager, still young. The otter found himself gasping as the Spheal seemed like he was going to implode. The dissapointment when he didn't and instead fell asleep. (That would have been so cool...) he commented and approached a Shinx from behind. Curious, he tried to see what was up. Electra said nothing, wanting to see if her comrade would get himself electrocuted.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 25, 2011 11:07 pm
The girl looked to Hawk and smiled, able to take a joke about her knack for falling over and hurting herself, even going so far as to lightly laugh at it. Dan's voice drew her attention, though and Freya smiled, blushing delicately. A hand came up and fiddled with her hair as she had it down and curled it a little bit, giving the silky brown strands a bit of a ringlet affect. "I ... I wanted to try ... be-because ... I don't want you to look at any other girls ..." No~! Why was she saying this now of all times?! However, she forced herself to look up at him, her striking blue eyes seeming to sparkle a bit. Her heart raced and she was positive that it would burst from within her at any moment but ... Gosh ... had Dan always been this handsome?  

KisaRinny

Romantic Regular

12,450 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Team Jacob 100

Otternavy

PostPosted: Fri Nov 25, 2011 11:13 pm
"Hold on, I'll go get the first aid kit. Remember, the pokemon can still see you two." He said, having a giggle fit as he rushed off to find the kit. Where would that even be? the bathroom? did this place have a sick bay?

Zero just loved this feeling. This must be what it felt like to have electricity in your fur. ohwait, that's totally what it was. She was just letting it build up, her fur sparkling and standing up. It was such a rush! Wait a second, something was wrong. Was someone there?! Ohsnap, it was The Luxray, coming to use Thunder fang on her again! with a scream, or the shinx equivalent to one, she'd start running away, losing her concentration and dumping the electricity as she ran. She looked very sparkly as her fur glittered. Of course the occasional bolt would fly out, but they would never go farther than a few inches before crashing back down into her fur.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 26, 2011 12:12 am
Sekushi sighed as he and Cyndaquil sat on their couch deep in thought. with the knowledge he had now, he could do a mission whenever he wanted. But now he had to figure out if he should work on one by himself or, because it was his first mission, look for someone else with more experience to assist him. "Cyn " Cyn shouted as it jumped up and down on Sekushi's lap.  

Ometison

Interesting Genius

3,625 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Window Shopper 100

DragonYolk

Devoted Browser

8,350 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sat Nov 26, 2011 1:21 am
Dan blushed and tensed up. He couldn't believe Freya said that. Actually, he didn't think he'd ever hear any girl say that and to him. "Is that the way you really feel? I mean, I feel the same. Not that I don't want you to look at other guys. Well, I don't but..." he paused for a moment. "For your safety, please never wear heels again. You could've really hurt yourself. Now how am I suppose to ask you out?" he smirked. Technically, he did just ask her out which was why he smiled. "Oh, I almost forgot! Hawk we need some ice too" he shouted so he could hear him from wherever he went.

Rain backed up, startled by the sparks flying off the pokemon. Electra puffed up seeing the otter mess her up. (Look what you did Drizzle! And she was beginning to make progress too. Now she has to start all over!) she shouted angrily at him. The Dewott just stared at the mouse as she supposedly scolded him. (Oh, my bad Miss Lion. Though, I really blame your instructer.) (Say what?!) (Let me see if I can help) Rain smirked and crossed his arms. (All you have to do is picture a small little spark and let it go BOOM! That easy) he explained with a smile. Electra rolled her eyes in annoyance. How could a water type explain how to use electricity?

PostPosted: Sat Nov 26, 2011 7:11 am
I woke up kind of early that morning. The reason? My conscience was killing me.

Freya didn't really do anything to deserve the way I treated her last night. The event that took place... that wasn't really her fault. Not everyone has perfect balance...

I got ready for the day, resolved to apologize to her. Though as I was getting dressed, my thoughts drifted to another girl. I hadn't seen Robyn in a few days, during the whole cult/activist attack thing. I hoped she was alright.

I told myself I'd run into her somewhere in HQ as I left my room. Samurai wasn't with me, but I had a pretty good idea where he'd ran off to while I was asleep. I needed to talk some sense into that otter anyway.  

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200

Otternavy

PostPosted: Sat Nov 26, 2011 9:13 am
Hawk returned with the first aid kit and some ice. His face was glued to the white box. The little chansey on it was just so cute! It was fumbling it's egg, and had that weird medical + in its pouch. He'd come on over to Dan and Freya, handing the items to Dan. "ohsweet. We could totally have double dates now." he said, having overheard the last of Dan's questions. had he been eaves dropping? yes.

Zero turned around to find a Dewott. Twelve? nono, there was something different about this one. it was less angry, more confidant. She came back, her fur still standing up. It wasn't his fault she'd gotten scared! (a small spark? I do not know if this will work, She closed her eyes, going back to that happy little place. She gathered her electricity up, and released it as instructed! The electricity in her fur flared! Encasing her whole body! (more! more! I love this feeling!) she laughed, keeping up that pressure! The electricity around her grew in intensity! It was a successful Charge! (I can feel the power! Is this how you always feel?) She asked, directing her question to Electra.  
Other Archives

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 335 336 337 338 339 340 ... 841 842 843 844 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games