Welcome to Gaia! ::

Everything and Anything Guild

Back to Guilds

This guild has everything from all types of rps to polls, to events. 

Tags: roleplays, polls, events, raffles, games and more 

Reply Yaoi/Yuri rp
[$] Not Myself [Avengers rp] (MDaylus) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 335 336 337 338 339 340 ... 533 534 535 536 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Aug 24, 2015 8:47 am
MDaylus

Loki wanted to protest that anyone could see him when he was outside. Still he didn't stop bruce from pushing them into the kitchen and allowing him to hand him the drinks. Loki didn't relax when they arrived outside until he saw his son and brother. He knew Thor would keep anyone at bay that they did not want around. With those thoughts he sat back and watched Thor play with fenrir as he sipped his drink. Anytime he found a piece of ice however he was almost instantly chewing on it, without thinking g about it.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 24, 2015 9:17 am
Alikia Tsuki

Bruce was content to sit there in silence for a while, knowing it was probably good for Loki to let his mind relax a little. After a while he looked over to Loki though. “Can you do something for me Loki? Whenever you’re just sitting and relaxing, every now and then, shift your legs around. Hold one up, flex your foot, point it, whatever feels comfortable, and nothing too hard or long. Just to keep your muscles active through the day.” He said gently. Pausing then, he smiled. “and I’ll see about getting Tony to make you a cup holder to attach to the chair so you can have a cup of ice to keep through the day.” He added.  

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Champion Cardholder 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Pet Lover 100

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Aug 24, 2015 11:22 am
MDaylus

Loki relaxed the longer the silence went on, breathing deeply and steadily. He looked to the man when bruce asked if he could do something for him. He listened the the man's request and nodded softly moving to do such a thing with legs. When bruce continued to say he would speak with tony about Maki g a cup holder for the chair the god shook his head. He didn't want to cause any problems for this, he felt it much too early to ask Tony of anything. By the way everyone was talking they didn't expect him to be in the chair long.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 24, 2015 6:17 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Bruce smiled as Loki did as he asked, pleased that Loki had, at least thus far, been an easy patient, only ever asking what medicine he was taking, which was a reasonable question. When Loki shook his head at the suggestion, he tilted his head. “You know, it may be good for him, for both of you. No one has bothered Tony for new designs, new tech in a while. He hasn’t been mentally up to it. Something simple might help him refocus.” Bruce said lightly, keeping his tone conversational. One of the men was going ot have to cave and just start edging their way into the other’s life. And Loki seemed the easiest to get to at the moment.  

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Aug 24, 2015 8:13 pm
MDaylus

Loki paused in the shaking of his head when Bruce said that making the cup holder could be a good thing for Tony. He was surprised that no one had asked the genius for new tech in awhile since he had seen Tony trying to remember what project he had been working on. He considered Bruce's words about something simple helping to refocus Tony. He didn't want to bother the man with silly things but if it helped maybe it would be worth it. And at the very least it meant he would get to see Tony outside of teaching Fenrir. Finally he looked up to Bruce and nodded his accent.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 24, 2015 8:36 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Bruce smiled as Loki seemed to consider his words, the smile turning into a bright grin when Loki nodded. He knew Loki was unsure about interacting with Tony, but Bruce was sure this would be good. "You know, I don't know how you did it when you had Jormungandr, Fenrir, and Hela all at once. If Fenrir's any example, you had your hands more than full." he said, nodding to the racing wolf pup. Fenrir was essentially going none stop all day every day, the mansion couldn't keep up sometimes. And soon there would be four of them.  

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Aug 24, 2015 8:53 pm
MDaylus

Loki gave a soft smile in return when Bruce gave him a bright grin. When Bruce said that he didn't know how Loki had done it when he had Fenrir, Jormungandr and Hela all at once the god shifted uncomfortably. The three had been quite a handful but he had had help. *You get used to it and take naps when they do.* Loki said softly unsure if JARVIS would be able to translate outside for him. He remembered raising his children when he was allowed, before Angroboda's murder.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 25, 2015 10:20 am
Alikia Tsuki

Bruce was surprised by the look on Loki’s face at the change in subject. Normally Loki was pleased to talk about his children. When Loki spoke, Bruce frowned, there were no speakers on the porch, but a moment later, his phone vibrated in his pocket. JARVIS had actually texted him the nearest translation of Loki’s words. Smirking, he shook his head at the AI’s resourcefulness. “Sleep when they do. Half the time I wonder if Fenrir actually needs sleep he fights it so hard.”  

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Aug 25, 2015 11:23 am
MDaylus

Loki slumped when he didn't hear Jarvis' clear translation of what he had said. He had been right that he couldn't communicate with anyone but Fenrir and Thor outside. When bruce pulled his phone from his pocket Loki looked confused until the man answered his in translated words. *He needs sleep, even if he fights it.* Loki stated shaking his head in slight amusement.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 25, 2015 3:12 pm
Alikia Tsuki

When Loki looked confused, Bruce turned his phone around for Loki to see. It seemed as long as Loki was in range of a microphone JARVIS used, then the AI would do his best to assist the god. Of course this really wasn’t easy conversation, there was a pause between Loki’s words and the message sent, longer than when JARVIS just processed the words to replay. Smiling at Loki’s response, he shook his head. “You might need to remind him of that.” He joked. Settling back in his chair, Bruce looked up at the sky. “So what do you think of Natasha’s pregnancy? You haven’t said anything about it. Was a bit of a shock for the rest of us.”  

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Aug 25, 2015 3:53 pm
MDaylus

Loki gave a soft smile when Bruce showed him the message JARVIS had sent to the doctor's phone. JARVIS had his back and would allow him to communicate as long as he could hear him. He would have to ask the AI how he should thank him, or ask Tony when he could speak to him. When Bruce said that Loki might need to remind Fenrir of his need to rest he nodded. He would have Fenrir take a nap with him whenever he did and give the others a break from him. When Bruce asked what he thought of Natasha's pregnancy he shrugged. He hadn't been shocked by it not really he had seen long before that she wanted a child. He was a bit surprised she had convinced Clint so quickly but not by her pregnancy. *I am happy for her. I know she has wanted a child even if she has not said so.* Loki answered.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 25, 2015 6:02 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Bruce arched a brow as he read Loki’s response. “You knew she wanted a child? I wouldn’t have guessed that.” He said slowly. “She didn’t seem like the type to me really….a family person. Especially since she’s always so private with Clint, they’ve never really acted like a couple as much as others.” He continued before looking back to Loki. “I think you being pregnant influenced her a little.”  

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Aug 25, 2015 8:57 pm
MDaylus

Loki shrugged at Bruce's question of him knowing about Natasha's want for a child. He had seen her when he had been watching their missions. He had seen her interact with the children she had saved and seen the longing in her eyes. Something he himself had felt. When Bruce speculated that his pregnancy may have influenced her, he nodded. It was a thought and a probable one too. *I can see that, but none the less I am happy for her. Did she speak with my mother while she was here?* he asked.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2015 5:13 am
Alikia Tsuki

Bruce nodded slightly at Loki’s question. “She’s been sending and receiving messages to Frigga via Thor for a while. Your mother has been very adamant about wanting to be involved if Natasha wants her to. When she was here, I think Natasha had her check on the baby and give her a bit of advice.” Bruce explained. “Natasha and Clint have been rather private with details of the pregnancy. I think they want to surprise the rest of the mansion with the sex of the baby. They’ve asked that I not talk about it too much with anyone else.”  

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2015 5:56 am
MDaylus

Loki was relieved at Bruce's nod. He had hoped his mother would help Natasha knowing that she had as much trouble trusting others as he did. Hers because she was a spy and had made many enemies who would want to cause her harm. He knew she could trust his mother who wanted nothing more than the health and safety of both the mother and child. *Let them have their surprise, I believe both Asgard and midgard focus to greatly on the gender of the child.* Loki stated.  
Yaoi/Yuri rp

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 335 336 337 338 339 340 ... 533 534 535 536 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games