Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Adult Furries Guild
AFG Sallies Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 335 336 337 338 339 340 ... 1043 1044 1045 1046 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Manda_Tifa

PostPosted: Fri Sep 22, 2006 7:33 pm
Wow, today seems to be a good day for injuries. We had a (pregnant) housekeeper fall today and she busted her face so she had to go to the hospital, and one of the other housekeepers went with her. So that left us with only one housekeeper for the night, so our PBX girl is running around helping out poor housekeeping, my manager is out back filling an accident report, which leaves me to man the front desk all by my onesy! Fortunately there's only half an hour left... sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 22, 2006 7:35 pm
Manda_Tifa
Wow, today seems to be a good day for injuries. We had a (pregnant) housekeeper fall today and she busted her face so she had to go to the hospital, and one of the other housekeepers went with her. So that left us with only one housekeeper for the night, so our PBX girl is running around helping out poor housekeeping, my manager is out back filling an accident report, which leaves me to man the front desk all by my onesy! Fortunately there's only half an hour left... sweatdrop

Ohh how scary! I hope the housekeeper is alright!  

Sirus Jin

Sirus Jin

PostPosted: Fri Sep 22, 2006 7:41 pm
Sick, I've been sick and stuffy all day long. Weather changes really mess me over, so I've been nothing but congested all day. The night before, my neighbors decided to throw a party and were up all night. So not only was I working off little sleep, but I was sick. Today I feel worse, and I had Japanese class. So that was interesting enough. Throughout most of the day I've been in this mindless video game haze. I played Crono Triggar, Katamari and watched a bit of FFIX. But in general, I feel sick, and I hate it because it's the weekend.

Other then that...I need to watch my spending. I'm a college student, I can't afford to be buying FFXII sepcial edition, Tenchu Wraith of Heaven, Escaflowne the Ultimate Edition... sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 22, 2006 7:54 pm
I guess everyone is getting hurt ^.^
I was walking up a tree limb to hide and my foot slipped and fell onto the ground. And then when me and Carol were walking back, she slipped in the grass and thorns from the thistle brush went into her hands  

Rainey_angel81

Selene Aries

PostPosted: Fri Sep 22, 2006 8:01 pm
No new injuries. Burnt my arm pretty bad a couple weeks ago, but I am with Sirus about the weather changes screwing with sinuses. gonk  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 22, 2006 8:04 pm
Diana Vulpes
No new injuries. Burnt my arm pretty bad a couple weeks ago, but I am with Sirus about the weather changes screwing with sinuses. gonk

I hate burns, they're the worst to deal with. You're stuck feeling the pain for a good deal after. How did you burn yourself?  

Sirus Jin

Selene Aries

PostPosted: Fri Sep 22, 2006 8:15 pm
Sirus Jin

I hate burns, they're the worst to deal with. You're stuck feeling the pain for a good deal after. How did you burn yourself?

Cleaning the grill at work, made a stupid mistake and had arm extending while pouring water ontop. Steam bellowed up and scalded myself pretty bad, not the first time I have done that to myself but this was the worse so far. Got a several little blisters by the next day and one giant one I had to cut and drain because it was too unsightly for work.

Thing is with me, it doesn't hurt much past the first few mintues. After that it just itches.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 22, 2006 8:26 pm
Diana Vulpes
Sirus Jin

Cleaning the grill at work, made a stupid mistake and had arm extending while pouring water ontop. Steam bellowed up and scalded myself pretty bad, not the first time I have done that to myself but this was the worse so far. Got a several little blisters by the next day and one giant one I had to cut and drain because it was too unsightly for work.

Thing is with me, it doesn't hurt much past the first few mintues. After that it just itches.

Bleh, I hate it when the skin starts to peal, that's when it gets bad for me, because then I can't stop picking at it.

Ick...that sounds...really painful. sweatdrop  

Sirus Jin

Selene Aries

PostPosted: Fri Sep 22, 2006 8:34 pm
Sirus Jin

Bleh, I hate it when the skin starts to peal, that's when it gets bad for me, because then I can't stop picking at it.

Meh, you get used to burns. And, oh yes, urge to pick at skin large one xd

PostPosted: Fri Sep 22, 2006 8:39 pm
Diana Vulpes
Sirus Jin

Meh, you get used to burns. And, oh yes, urge to pick at skin large one xd

I know, I would get them all the time at the cafe I worked at. Stupid espresso machines xd  

Sirus Jin

Krissim Klaw

PostPosted: Fri Sep 22, 2006 9:01 pm
I just feel blah. Didn't get much done and have had zero energy all day. I think I'm just exhausted. Right now I'm so hungry that I feel sick to my stomach. Why? because I haven't eaten anything since breakfast. Why? Because I am that screwed up when it comes to my eating, drinking, and sleep cycle. I mean staying up till 7am consistantly has really messed things up. -___-  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 22, 2006 9:20 pm
Krissim Klaw
I just feel blah. Didn't get much done and have had zero energy all day. I think I'm just exhausted. Right now I'm so hungry that I feel sick to my stomach. Why? because I haven't eaten anything since breakfast. Why? Because I am that screwed up when it comes to my eating, drinking, and sleep cycle. I mean staying up till 7am consistantly has really messed things up. -___-

Yes, I would imagine it would. o.o Trying to keep up with work load?

Selene Aries

FogSage

PostPosted: Fri Sep 22, 2006 9:34 pm
Weather is so bad out here, it's screwing with my internet. *grumble*  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 22, 2006 9:58 pm
Diana Vulpes
Krissim Klaw

Yes, I would imagine it would. o.o Trying to keep up with work load?
Yep, many late nights working on projects, especially for my painting class. So glad I don't have to do anything for that class this weekend. I really needed the break. @___@  

Krissim Klaw

Selene Aries

PostPosted: Fri Sep 22, 2006 10:02 pm
Krissim Klaw
Yep, many late nights working on projects, especially for my painting class. So glad I don't have to do anything for that class this weekend. I really needed the break. @___@

Yes, yes you do. confused Catch up on some sleep, stretch, enjoy some fresh air, spend some time doing some mindless things for fun and forget all about school work and projects. Most of all, give your babies some much needed attention.

Adult Furries Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 335 336 337 338 339 340 ... 1043 1044 1045 1046 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games