Welcome to Gaia! ::

Everything and Anything Guild

Back to Guilds

This guild has everything from all types of rps to polls, to events. 

Tags: roleplays, polls, events, raffles, games and more 

Reply Yaoi/Yuri rp
[$] Not Myself [Avengers rp] (MDaylus) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 336 337 338 339 340 341 ... 533 534 535 536 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Champion Cardholder 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2015 7:02 am
Alikia Tsuki

Bruce tilted his head as he read Loki's words. "Well it's nice to know that I don't have to worry about you. Everyone's been asking. Even Steve is trying for a hint." Bruce smiled. Baby fever had seemingly taken over the mansion. "You know, if you're interested, I could probably tell you the gender of the twins....when you're ready at least." He said softly. He knew Loki was uncomfortable with having twins, so he'd have to be careful and not push the god.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2015 8:48 am
MDaylus

Loki gave bruce a smile when the man said that he was glad that he didnt have to worry about him asking g about Natasha's baby's gender. He was amused to hear that even Steve had asked. His smile faded quickly when bruce offered to help him find out the gender of the twins. Shaking his head quickly he held back the panic. He didn't want to know, couldnt. If he found out they were exactly like his previous twins he would break and he couldn't break anymore not right now when there was so little of him holding on.  

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2015 9:28 am
Alikia Tsuki

Bruce saw the panic enter Loki’s eyes at his suggestion and reached over, placing a comforting hand on Loki’s arm. “We don’t have to. Like I said, it’s only when and if you’re ready.” He said gently. “Remember Loki, I am not only your doctor, but your friend. I’m not going to ask you or force you to do anything unnecessary or unwanted.” He added. After a moment, he tilted his head. “But remember it’s just as likely for it not to be two boys.” He murmured, squeezing Loki’s arm gently before looking back to Fenrir and Thor. “Though I think Fenrir would be a little overwhelmed by two sisters.”  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2015 10:07 am
MDaylus

Loki nearly shyed away from Bruce's touch having really only seen the hand come towards him in his held back panic. However he remembered it was only the doctor beside him and calmed as the hand fell to his arm. He nodded when the man reminded him of his other words about not having to and only when he was ready. Bruce wouldn't force him to do something he didn't want to. *I can't handle that chance.* Loki breathed.  

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2015 11:40 am
Alikia Tsuki

Bruce squeezed Loki’s arm again. “Just know we’re here for you through this. Whatever you need or want from us, from me.” He said gently. “We’re friends and I want to help.” He said gently. Sitting outside for a while longer, he finally stood. “Well, I think it’s time to go back in. We’ll get you another cup of ice, and maybe Steve needs some help chopping stuff up so you can help out with dinner.” He offered.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2015 11:46 am
MDaylus

Loki wanted to ask what bruce what he meant by pluralizing who was there for him. But he knew the man would simply answer everyone even if neither of them were sure that was entirely true. So instead Loki remained quiet and sat there thinking until bruce declared it was time to go back inside. Another cup of ice sounded good, and he would be happy to see Steve but he didn't know how much he could do in a chair to help with dinner but he nodded none the less.  

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 27, 2015 10:05 am
Alikia Tsuki

As they entered the kitchen, they found Steve cooking already, Bucky, Steve’s constant shadow, sat on the counter a foot or two from the stove. The assassin had been looking at Steve, listening to the blond’s chatter when they came in, but as soon as he took notice of them, he stiffened and crossed his arms, staring at the window pointedly, though that in no way meant he was ignoring them. Steve looked over when they came in and smiled, greeting them lightly. He glanced at Bucky, but didn’t say anything. “Need any help?” Bruce asked as he retrieved another cup of ice for Loki, handing it to the god. Steve looked them over before nodding. “I think I can find something for you to do.” He smiled. Soon enough, he’d set up some vegetables that needed to be chopped at the island in the kitchen and then helped Loki settle into a stool there, half carrying the god without a complaint. That was about the time Bucky turned his attention to the god, examining him intensely, not for the first time.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 27, 2015 11:25 am
MDaylus

Loki felt a bit of relief when bruce pushed him back into the air conditioned house. While he had liked being outside it had been a bit too warm for him. When they entered the kitchen to find Steve and Barnes Loki shrunk into his chair especially when the solider stiffened at their entrance. Loki was pretty sure if it had been bruce alone that wouldn't have happened. It made the god feel much like an outcast, or a lone wolf facing an alpha of a pack. Not wanted and invading. Giving slight nod when Steve greeted them he gave bruce a quiet thanks for the ice and set about paying attention to the cup. He was glad to hear that Steve could find d something for him to do but was surprised in the manner of which Steve helped him settle into the stool. He glanced towards Barnes before quickly looking down when he saw the man's intense gaze. He felt vulnerable under his stare without anything, magic or weapon to defend himself. Moving slowly he set to cutting up what Steve had set out for him.  

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 27, 2015 6:08 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Steve saw Loki retreating inward a little and frowned, tilting his head. He had no idea why Loki would react like that, but then he glanced to Bucky and sighed. “He won’t bother you.” Steve said slowly. “Bucky just hasn’t figured out how to tone down yet.” He said, reaching over and poking Bucky’s cheek, making the man turn a glower on Steve instead, one that Steve just gave a grin to, one that he’d rarely ever shown before, a mischievous, stubborn look that showed how much trouble he could get into and that seemed to click with Bucky and for a moment he didn’t look so intimidating, more like someone who’d put up with the same crazy crap for a long time as he rolled his eyes and looked to the window again, relaxing minutely as Steve gave his shoulder a careful pat. Steve still didn’t move too fast, broadcasting his intentions to Bucky, and he never hugged Bucky or held his hand unless Bucky initiated it, showing the damage that had been done. Bruce settled on a stool beside Loki. “Bucky doesn’t trust anyone but Steve, so don’t feel awkward. He’s getting used to a few of us. Natasha and Sam he doesn’t mind too much. Tony, because he has to let him repair the arm on occasion. He doesn’t even let me near him to help.” Bruce murmured quietly so only Loki heard.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 27, 2015 6:38 pm
MDaylus

Loki glanced up directly at Steve avoiding Barnes' gaze when the solider spoke telling him that Barnes would not bother him and just hadn't figured out how to tone things down yet. Loki however was not sure how much he believed that, Barnes gaze was one of a predator. Still he watched as Steve drew Barnes' attention from the god to himself. He watched Steve defuse the other man with a grin he had not seen on the solider before. Loki was so focused on watching the two men that he jumped a bit when Bruce sat beside him and spoke. He nodded at the man's words but it didn't feel awkward he felt like prey caught in a trap. Casting another glance to Barnes he resigned himself to stay out of the man's way until he knew more how to deal with him or he was sure others were around.  

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 27, 2015 7:09 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Bucky was a little more relaxed and not intent on Loki when Steve turned back to his cooking. The soldier began humming some tune or other, singing a few words under his breath every now and then, and soon enough Bucky was about as relaxed as he could be with others in the room, arms still crossed over his chest, but shoulders dropped and the tension leaving his jaw. Only after he’d hit that state did Steve start talking to Loki and Bruce. “You two doing okay?” he asked lightly, giving Loki a once over from his spot at the stove. “Haven’t really gotten a chance to talk.” He added. Bucky glanced at Steve when he spoke, then at the others, before turning his attention back to the window, though it was obvious that he was listening, alert as always.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 27, 2015 7:21 pm
MDaylus

Loki relaxed a bit was still quite wary despite Barnes seeming to relax. He relaxed a bit more when he heard Steve start humming, something that was familiar to Loki. Loki set back to cutting up the vegetables with a bit more speed and efficiency then. Looking up a slight bit when Steve asked if he and Bruce were doing okay. Loki shrugged not quite sure what to say to the man. He was better than he had been but okay seemed out of the question. *Bruce would know more about my health than I would.* Loki answered. He was aware that Barnes was listening and didn't want to give away his condition himself. If it was given by someone else then he knew Barnes might suspect that wasn't quite the truth.  

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 27, 2015 7:46 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Steve frowned slightly at the response he got. It really wasn’t what he was asking, and he knew it was defensive on Loki’s part. At first he thought Loki had a problem with him, but then he realized it was Bucky that Loki seemed so unsure about. It hurt a little. Steve wanted so desperately to have his friends and life here, but also have Bucky, but the assassin stuck out so badly amongst the group, it made everything hard. Of course he understood. Bucky had to be handled with extreme care, and he was still dangerous and volatile, but he hated seeing people treat him differently. As the conversation was dropped, Bruce glanced around everyone and tried to make the effort of speaking. “Loki’s fine, we both are. We were just enjoying the evening outside. It’s been a nice day. Perhaps when it’s a bit cooler outside, it would be nice to have a barbeque before fall really sets in.” he suggested.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 27, 2015 8:00 pm
MDaylus

Loki watched the frown encompass Steve's face and he felt guilt tighten his stomach. He knew it hurt Steve that his mate wasn't truly accepted among the group because of how much he stood out. Loki wanted to assure the man that it wasn't his fault, it was just that Barnes seemed so much the predator. He remembered that the man had been brainwashed by Hydra and could put it to that but the man didn't want to seem to hide it even a bit. Like the man wanted others to know that he could and would kill them. Looking to Bruce as the man made an effort to keep conversation going Loki shifted a bit uncomfortably. *A barbeque would be fun. Do you like to barbeque Sgt. Barnes?* Loki questioned after a moment. He felt apprehensive about drawing the man's attention back to him but Steve would be helping him out soon. So why couldn't he make an effort for the man when others were around.  

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 27, 2015 8:19 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Steve hummed in interest when Bruce suggested a barbeque. That would be interesting. When Loki put a question out to Bucky, he glanced at the god before returning his gaze to Bucky. The man shifted as he was made the center of attention, frowning slightly. “Bucky.” He said briskly, but glancing at Steve he reigned in the tone. “Bucky or James.” He said a bit more politely. When he thought over the idea of a barbeque, his frown deepened and he seemed to retreat into himself a bit. “I….I don’t…..” he said, shaking his head, frustration building for a moment before Steve reached out and put a gentle hand on his arm. “Maybe if we had one you’d remember. You liked grilling when we could manage it.” Steve said quietly, tone a careful even sound, not wanting to push Bucky or sound condescending.  
Yaoi/Yuri rp

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 336 337 338 339 340 341 ... 533 534 535 536 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games