Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Adult Furries Guild
AFG Sallies Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 336 337 338 339 340 341 ... 1043 1044 1045 1046 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Krissim Klaw

PostPosted: Fri Sep 22, 2006 10:07 pm
Diana Vulpes
Krissim Klaw
Yep, many late nights working on projects, especially for my painting class. So glad I don't have to do anything for that class this weekend. I really needed the break. @___@

Yes, yes you do. confused Catch up on some sleep, stretch, enjoy some fresh air, spend some time doing some mindless things for fun and forget all about school work and projects. Most of all, give your babies some much needed attention.
Sadly, only one baby now that little Siren passed. I have been giving Redrum a lot of attention lately though. She is so silly when I take her out. Yesterday she was up on my computer trying to eat what I was typing along with random moving images in peoples sigs, the mouse pointer, the little animated robot helper on word, and the scroll bar. rofl  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 22, 2006 10:11 pm
Krissim Klaw
Sadly, only one baby now that little Siren passed. I have been giving Redrum a lot of attention lately though. She is so silly when I take her out. Yesterday she was up on my computer trying to eat what I was typing along with random moving images in peoples sigs, the mouse pointer, the little animated robot helper on word, and the scroll bar. rofl

*giggles* Reminds me of when my little kittens use to paw at the computer screen.

Selene Aries

Krissim Klaw

PostPosted: Fri Sep 22, 2006 10:19 pm
Diana Vulpes
Krissim Klaw

*giggles* Reminds me of when my little kittens use to paw at the computer screen.
(Giggles) Nothing funnier than watching animals do silly thing. Poor Redrum, she was dead set out making a meal out of the shiny pixels. XD  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 22, 2006 10:46 pm
*sigh* I'm really starting to hate work. Still no response to my several applications out there, and I want to quit this job soon. I was gonna wait until I got a new job to give my two week notice, but now I'm not so sure if I want to wait that long. But I need a job. Gah, what to do?  

shoki_de_nai

Fuzzy Canine

12,900 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200

Manda_Tifa

PostPosted: Fri Sep 22, 2006 11:08 pm
shoki_de_nai
*sigh* I'm really starting to hate work. Still no response to my several applications out there, and I want to quit this job soon. I was gonna wait until I got a new job to give my two week notice, but now I'm not so sure if I want to wait that long. But I need a job. Gah, what to do?
Did you try CareerBuilder.com? I submitted a resume through there, and then paid attention to what was available in my area. As soon as I found one within walking distance, I physically went to the address and apllied that way. I got a brief interview with the manager the same day, an interview for the next day, and the job the day after that. Been good for me ever since! 4laugh  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 22, 2006 11:17 pm
Manda_Tifa
shoki_de_nai
Did you try CareerBuilder.com? I submitted a resume through there, and then paid attention to what was available in my area. As soon as I found one within walking distance, I physically went to the address and apllied that way. I got a brief interview with the manager the same day, an interview for the next day, and the job the day after that. Been good for me ever since! 4laugh

I'll think about that, I've yet to update my resume. But I've sent in many applications, no calls or anything yet. I'm gonna check on some of them like, tomorrow. Stupid only online applications, when I do those they tell me they never got 'em and ask me to try again. >_o  

shoki_de_nai

Fuzzy Canine

12,900 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200

UglyCoyoteNG

PostPosted: Fri Sep 22, 2006 11:34 pm
Today has been rough, stressful and tiring.

First we went to petco, so Mike could meet our bearded Dragon Draco.
Then we took her home, and went BACK to petco to price some things.
Then we go to petsmart, and buy a cage.
Then we go back to petco to buy some things and sal tells us to return the cage, we'll get it for free tomarrow.
So we decide to do it tomarrow.
Then we go to our house ( a half hour drive) and go home to check if the thing we ordered is there. Its not, so we go to miltion wok ( chinese resteraunt) and then we go to the store and get some food.
Then we go pick up the food at M.W. and go get micky D's for me.
Then we come back to grama's and i make some crested gecko food of baby food.
Then we stabalize Goliaths Cage.
Then we fix my leopard geckos habitat.
Then we made fried rice for tomarrow.
im doing laundry and thawing out a rat for beeper.
I'm tired and depressed.
My leopard gecko looks sick and seems to be dieing. Sigh.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 23, 2006 3:08 am
Grr....I hate mornings....I didn't get ANY sleep last night. I tried, but my body just wouldn't let me. So I watched AMVs on Youtube until my alarm went off and now here I am...... sweatdrop gonk  

Manda_Tifa

FogSage

PostPosted: Sat Sep 23, 2006 4:50 am
We just had the worst storm I think I've ever been around for. It's been raining for about......eight hours nonstop, since ten last night, with lots of thunder and lightning thrown in for added effect. It was so bad my internet was on the fritz for at least three hours and I couldn't keep up any of my IM windows.....plus, I have to DRIVE in this weather. T.T  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 23, 2006 5:42 am
I've just been up playing games with my friends, so no sleep here.  

Selene Aries

Record Producer Jay-Z

PostPosted: Sat Sep 23, 2006 10:33 am
Went to a local furs house to stay the night. I honestly met him a few days ago. Some things happened, dont think I want to have sex for a long time. You can IM me if you want more details confused  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 23, 2006 10:35 am
Nanaki_Red XIII
Went to a local furs house to stay the night. I honestly met him a few days ago. Some things happened, dont think I want to have sex for a long time. You can IM me if you want more details confused

Gods, please tell me you were not molested.

Selene Aries

Af Mas

PostPosted: Sat Sep 23, 2006 10:42 am
Nanaki_Red XIII

Are you okay? eek  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 23, 2006 10:50 am
Af Mas

Are you okay? eek

He dissapeared from the net rather quick. confused Was going to ask him on MSN like he said, but he isn't on.

Selene Aries

Af Mas

PostPosted: Sat Sep 23, 2006 10:51 am
Diana Vulpes
Af Mas

Are you okay? eek

He dissapeared from the net rather quick. confused Was going to ask him on MSN like he said, but he isn't on.

Same. Hope he's alright  
Adult Furries Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 336 337 338 339 340 341 ... 1043 1044 1045 1046 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games