Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Adult Furries Guild
fuzzy's cuddleless cuddle corner. but we do have pudding ! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 3379 3380 3381 3382 3383 3384 ... 5649 5650 5651 5652 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Drifter_Xwolf

PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2005 9:29 pm

i dont even want to know who your talking about cause its a tad creepy
PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2005 9:32 pm

Drifter_XWolf
what if i said i was speaking of you drift? -hugged you and hung off your shoulder-

sedrik liann

Drifter_Xwolf

PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2005 9:37 pm

sedrik liann
Drifter_XWolf
what if i said i was speaking of you drift? -hugged you and hung off your shoulder-
id say i need a girl friend i seriouly need to keep my slef far away from the guys that seam to fawn over me
PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2005 9:42 pm

Drifter_XWolf
sedrik liann
Drifter_XWolf
id say i need a girl friend i seriouly need to keep my slef far away from the guys that seam to fawn over me
then don't gimme beer and you'll be safe, i'm just tire right now

sedrik liann

Jake Jeckal

PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2005 11:11 pm

::walks in and plops down on a bean bag thing::
PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2005 11:53 pm

bump

Jake Jeckal

Oru_the_Celestial_Light

PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2005 3:54 am

*yawns and wanders in quietly and curls up on a pillow to wait for people*
PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2005 4:31 am

Oru_the_Celestial_Light

*Hangs on a metal pole above her with his tail*

Well good morning, oru biggrin

Alhazzred

Oru_the_Celestial_Light

PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2005 4:33 am

Alhazzred
Oru_the_Celestial_Light

*looks up at you* Good mornin' Alhazzred. smile
PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2005 4:40 am

Oru_the_Celestial_Light
Alhazzred
Oru_the_Celestial_Light

*Drops down and sits next to you, and hugs ya*

So whats up in your world, today? whee

Alhazzred

Oru_the_Celestial_Light

PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2005 4:44 am

Alhazzred
Oru_the_Celestial_Light
Alhazzred
Oru_the_Celestial_Light

*Drops down and sits next to you, and hugs ya*

So whats up in your world, today? whee

Not much. It's thus far a lazy, quiet morning, which I like. No one fussing at me to do anything. smile *yawns* I'm feeling extremely cat-like this morning for some reason. Who knows why, lol. What about you? How are you doin' today? smile
PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2005 4:48 am

Oru_the_Celestial_Light
Not much. It's thus far a lazy, quiet morning, which I like. No one fussing at me to do anything. smile *yawns* I'm feeling extremely cat-like this morning for some reason. Who knows why, lol. What about you? How are you doin' today? smile

Its fine to feel like a cat...i feel like that all the time when i hiss and bite people xd

Heh...and my wrist totally hurts today, probobly from the freaky angle my keyboard is set at... mad

Other than that, though...today sounds like its going to go pretty well for me whee

Alhazzred

Oru_the_Celestial_Light

PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2005 4:53 am

Alhazzred
Oru_the_Celestial_Light

Its fine to feel like a cat...i feel like that all the time when i hiss and bite people xd

Heh...and my wrist totally hurts today, probobly from the freaky angle my keyboard is set at... mad

Other than that, though...today sounds like its going to go pretty well for me whee

You actually bite people? o.0 Sorry to hear about your wrist. I know the feelin' though. My other compy, one i use for my artwork, doesn't have a compy desk, so the keyboard has to sit in my lap. >.< Makes for uncomfortable working conditions. smile
PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2005 4:56 am

Oru_the_Celestial_Light
Alhazzred
Oru_the_Celestial_Light

You actually bite people? o.0 Sorry to hear about your wrist. I know the feelin' though. My other compy, one i use for my artwork, doesn't have a compy desk, so the keyboard has to sit in my lap. >.< Makes for uncomfortable working conditions. smile

Of course i bite people...not hard though. Besides, most of them draw their hand backwards before i can sink the canines in, so its not really a problem. razz

Oi...im glad i have a wireless keyboard and mouse...then i can do whatever work i need on my bed...but i hardly ever do that anyways, so.. whee

Alhazzred

Oru_the_Celestial_Light

PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2005 5:02 am

Alhazzred

Of course i bite people...not hard though. Besides, most of them draw their hand backwards before i can sink the canines in, so its not really a problem. razz

Oi...im glad i have a wireless keyboard and mouse...then i can do whatever work i need on my bed...but i hardly ever do that anyways, so.. whee

*yawns and stretches* My parents broke me of biting when I was little. When I was about 8 or 9, I was convinced I was a dragon, though I don't remember that age very well. I got into the habit of biting people when I wanted something. So my mom broke me of it by digging her nails into my arm. I haven't bit anyone since, lol. I do growl and hiss though. smile

I want to get a wireless keyboard and mouse some day. My compy is crappy. hard to make good art when I don't even have a good mouse, lol.
Adult Furries Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 3379 3380 3381 3382 3383 3384 ... 5649 5650 5651 5652 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games