Welcome to Gaia! ::

Team Snagem: A Pokemon RP

Back to Guilds

A Pokemon Roleplaying Guild offering a wide variety of features and characters. 

Tags: Gijinka, Snagem, Pokemon, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply Other Archives
Team Snagem HQ (Mt. Silver) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 337 338 339 340 341 342 ... 841 842 843 844 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DragonYolk

Devoted Browser

8,350 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Battle: Knight 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 26, 2011 11:02 pm
Rain gladly accepted Pichu's paw, unaware of what was to come. The surge of electricity flowing through him caught him off guard and sent the charred otter to the floor. Electra smiled and glomped Pichu, praising his actions. Dan's attention was drawn when he heard Freya scold her Pichu. He looked at Electra, a little weirded by her showing loving affection and then to Rain. "Rain, you ok?" he asked, the otter sitting up and rubbing the back of his head. He gave his trainer the thumbs up, and sprung to his feet. (Man that hurt...) he groaned. (What was that for?!)  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 26, 2011 11:28 pm
Pichu looked at Freya and simply turned away, causing his trainer to flail lightly, shouting at him though he easily tuned her out. Though a light blush came to his cheeks when Electra suddenly glomped him, a smile crossing his face a bit. His attention was drawn when the otter spoke. (To prove a point, obviously.) Freya glowered at her Pokemon and got to her feet, forgetting that she had sprained her ankle. Wincing and instantly taking her weight off it, Freya lost her balance and her arms waved around wildly, her hands unconsciously reaching to to grab something to stop or break her fall. Unfortunately, Dan just seemed to fit the bill and moments later, she seemed to find herself atop of him and not for the first time.

"Oww ..." The girl whimpered a bit, lifting herself up a bit, realizing that she was laying almost fully on top of Dan. Her cheeks flushed a bright red and though she tried to get herself to move, it appeared that her body was unwilling to listen to her brain.

KisaRinny

Romantic Regular

12,450 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Team Jacob 100

DragonYolk

Devoted Browser

8,350 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sat Nov 26, 2011 11:48 pm
The smell of food from the kitchen caught Dan's attention. Just before he could comment about it, Nova emerges from his pokeball and darts off for the kitchen. "Hey, come back! Ahh...I hope he doesn't cause troub- Hey, don't get up!" he says to Freya. Naturally, she lost her balance and ended up on him. Thank Arceus she wasn't heavy and the cold hard floor of the HQ broke his fall. Although there was a problem; his sight was obscured and appeared to be suffocating by Freya. He hoped his pleas for air would be heard by the girl.

Rain crossed his arms and smiled. (Then that means I'm fit to be a worthy teacher! Now...how about you, the Tepig standing idly by. Is there anything I can help you with?) he called the piglett out. Naturally he should know things about Tepig, Nova being one once.

The Pignite, now making his way into the kitchen, was curious as to what smelled so good. He soon found his answer and approached Terashi, wanting a taste of whatever it was.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2011 12:11 am
Blinking, Freya realized that Dan's face was buried in her bosom. Squeaking in surprise, the brunette shot up, sitting on him while her face flamed brightly. "I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm sorry!!" She cried, bowing repeatedly despite her sitting sitting on him, his lap to be precise. After a moment, Freya sighed, looking away and appearing upset with herself. "I'm sorry I'm always causing you trouble ..."

Her voice was quiet and, clearly, upset. She hated that she was such a klutz and that she always, always seemed to cause problems for other people. After a few seconds, Freya looked back at him and suddenly leaned over him. The deep neckline of her shirt revealing much cleavage and the pink lace of her undergarment poked out in a minuscule way but it drew attention due to the shirt being of a dark colour. A small smile came to lips, cheeks dusted a light rose coloured red. The strap of the shirt slid down, off her shoulder and went unnoticed. "You ... do you think ... I'm a bother?"

Tepig jumped a bit when he was suddenly addressed, the pig looking around, just in case the otter was addressing another Tepig other than himself. He lifted a hoof, pointing it at himself. (You mean me?) He asked, sounding in a slight bit of disbelief. Most of the other Pokemon generally ignored him.

KisaRinny

Romantic Regular

12,450 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Team Jacob 100

Ometison

Interesting Genius

3,625 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Window Shopper 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2011 12:32 am
Sekushi looked intently among the current members in the HQ. It was difficult to decide which one looked like they were experienced in dealing with the missions of the guild. There were several groups that ran by the couch in the main area that seemed to be a bit awkward and hard to read for him. He couldn't quite depict their skill level by simply looking at them. " Cyn.." Cyn said as he sat on Sekushi's lap and continued to look around also in search of pokemon and trainers that gave off the feel of experience. However, both Cyn and Sekushi were having terrible luck.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2011 12:38 am
Once his vision returned, it was then he realized just what was suffocating him. He turned red in the face and was generally speechless. What was there to say? For the most part he was simply looking at Freya and missed most of what she said. 'Thata boy Dan. Now say thank you' he heard his grandfather say. Just when Freya asked him a question, he tuned back in. "Th- err...Freya, you're not a bother in the least. You're just a little clumsy, it happens to the best of us" the boy answered, trying to sit up. Her appearance, let alone her position would be questionable if anyone saw. Luckily, the only people who saw this were Hawk, maybe Night if she was paying attention and someone else who walked. "Okay, let's get you back in the chair. Your ankle won't heal if you don't keep it elevated" he suggested.  

DragonYolk

Devoted Browser

8,350 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Citizen 200

Otternavy

PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2011 7:57 am
Hawk was Speechless! Did.. did that just happen? what was he looking at?! "I'm uh.. Just gonna.." He stammered, turning to sneak away to the kitchen. it was the best place to go, since he didn't have to explain where he was fleeing off to. If chirp caught him looking she'd skin him and turn him into a coat. He'd let them sort that out.

Zero seemed a bit out of it. (thank you very much, Electra and Mr. Otter. I hope one day I can repay your kindness.) She'd say, pawing the air in between them. After a few seconds, she'd dispel the electricity away from the other pokemon.

At that moment, Spheal's eyes shot open. (What. is. that. smell.) he barked, tucking in his fins and rolling off and coming over to the group. He'd start sniffing around, beginning with the area near Tepig and Freya's pokemon. (You don't smell that? what is that? Smells like hot garbage and musty boots.)  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2011 10:44 am
Sitting back to allow Dan to sit up as well, Freya sighed a little bit but smiled and nodded. She shifted a bit and allowed Dan to stand up first and used him to stabilize herself. Once again she fell but this time it didn't land them on the floor, he must be getting used to her clumsy moments. Though her leaning against him put their faces, and lips, quite close. "U-um ..." What should she say? He was so close and, really, it was appropriate and it would be just one kiss. But ... right there in the middle of the HQ lobby? Well, where else? It's not like he would come into her room after what happened before.

Tepig blinked a few times at the talking round ball. Was that ... a Pokemon? Well it wasn't one that he'd ever seen. The pig's nose went to the ground and he sniffed around as well. (I don't smell anything like that but I do smell something really yummy~!) Tepig cheered, his pig tail wagging like a dog's.

KisaRinny

Romantic Regular

12,450 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Team Jacob 100

DragonYolk

Devoted Browser

8,350 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2011 11:57 am
Rain nodded as he was in fact addressing the piglett. Electra finally let go of Pichu to talk to Zero. (It was no problem. Glad to hel- huh? What's that smell?) the mouse asked, her nose in the air. Rain's next lesson was interrupted by Mr. Sphere, who had awoken from his nap, apparently because of the smell of food. (I don't know...But I'm gonna find out!) the otter stated as he darted off for the kitchen. Electra was just as curious, chasing after him.

Finally on his feet, Dan proceed to help the girl back to her seat. Or at least he would have, had the girl not fallen again. It was a good thing he half expected it and caught her in time. As they were face to face, he wondered if it would be alright to kiss her. 'Gah! What am I thinking? I can't just kiss her all of a sudden'. Just as he started to pull away, as fate would have it, his pair of pokemon bumrushed past him, causing him to kiss Freya anyway.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2011 12:00 pm
After days of work and being hauled up in his office, the team's leader, Sub, finally exists the room, Nevermore perched on his head and his backpack dragging behind him as he hold it with one hand, uncaring of what might happen to its contents as it hits each step while he makes his way down the stairs." Ugh." He mumbles.  

SubonicXP

Captain

Mega Sex Symbol

5,725 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Megathread 100

Ometison

Interesting Genius

3,625 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Window Shopper 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2011 12:06 pm
Ignoring the two love birds a distance away from, Sekushi looked over at the stares to see Subonic climbing them with a collection of grunts. " Need 'back' up over there?" Sekushi joked, standing up and walking over to the stairs, watching Sub move up them.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2011 12:22 pm
Blue eyes widened to a near impossible level at the feel of lips upon her own. Not just anyone's lips for that matter but Dan's. The hands that had been resting on his, surprisingly, broad chest lightly grasped the front of his shirt, long lashed lids closing and shutting those blue eyes. Freya couldn't and wouldn't be able to tell you how long the kiss lasted, only that it was the best first kiss she had ever experienced.

Slowly, they parted and her eyes opened, revealing they had somehow become a bit of a deeper colour, almost the colour of sapphires that sparkled in sunlight. A smile slowly formed on those lips that still held the warmth Dan's. She briefly thought she should say something but words simply escaped her as the moment was the perfect moment most girls spend their entire lives searching for. Without letting herself think, get nervous or embarrassed, hesitate or second guess herself, Freya rose up slightly and pressed her lips against Dan's once more. Oblivious to the going on around her? Definitely.

(Hey! Wait up!) Tepig shouted, bounding after them, Pichu hopping up and getting a free ride. Purrloin watched them and rolled her eyes but trotted on after them as well, pausing to take notice of the position her trainer was currently in. A smile came to her furry mouth and she decided not to hang around and give them a bit of privacy. (I think we'll all be spending a lot more time together from here on out.) She stated as she trotted up to the rest of the Pokemon group, her tail held high.

KisaRinny

Romantic Regular

12,450 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Team Jacob 100

SubonicXP

Captain

Mega Sex Symbol

5,725 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2011 12:29 pm
Ometison
Ignoring the two love birds a distance away from, Sekushi looked over at the stares to see Subonic climbing them with a collection of grunts. " Need 'back' up over there?" Sekushi joked, standing up and walking over to the stairs, watching Sub move up them.
"Back up? Is that a joke?" Sub said as he cocked an eyebrow at Sekushi. "Nevermind...I'm fine. Just still fighting a headache...nothing seems to be helping it, not even that Oddish leaf tea I drank..." He grunted as he rubbed his head. "Nevermore!" Squawked the Murkrow on his head. "Ugh...don't be so loud Nevermore..." He complained. "Nevermore!" The female bird squawked again, this time it was more like an annoyed squawk.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2011 1:11 pm
Spheal barked in surprise. Everyone was liking this smell?! what was wrong with them?! (Raw fish is yummy. That smell? not yummy.) He complained, rolling onto his face as he couldn't cover his nose with his flippers.

Hawk soon returned, covering his eyes so he couldn't see Freya or Dan and... uh... whatever lewd actions they were doing. "Zero, return!" He'd say, firing off the return beam at random. If the beam wasn't coded to only return the Shinx, Hawk would be in for a surprise when he sent out the potted plant, couch and lamp he hit the first three times. Eventually the shinx jumped in the way of the beam. He'd wave his free arm around, making sure he didn't run into anything, and eventually make it to the stairs. After narrowly avoiding running into Sub, he'd make his way upstairs.  

Otternavy

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2011 1:42 pm
"Alright, that should do it," I said as the meal was complete, just enough for me, the five pokemon I carried with me, and the rambunctious dragon that stayed in my room.

As I began the feeding process, however, I counted more heads than I had expected to see. "Oh, dear," I said with a sigh as I realized just what was transpiring. "Looks like I'm not done after all."

Samurai's expression was a bit different from mine, truth be told. He rather enjoyed the company that Dan's pokemon, Hawk's pokemon, and Freya's pokemon would hopefully provide. He ignored his human friend's (that is, my) burden and ran toward them, happy to see some familiar faces closer to his size.  
Other Archives

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 337 338 339 340 341 342 ... 841 842 843 844 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games